Dermalogica, the hottest professional skin care line in Canada, is looking for a Business Consultant (living in the Hamilton or Burlington region) to service the Golden Horseshoe territory. Dermalogica's mission is to define and bring respect and success to professional skin care therapists through excellent education, innovative products and outstanding customer service.
We offer challenge, excitement, travel, growth and great rewards to the right person!
- Great base salary
- Strong bonus and commission structure
- Company provided iPhone
- Product allowance
- Car allowance and all business gas expenses
You will be responsible for:
- Prospecting new business in the territory and opening new skin centers
- Collaborating with our skin centers to create an actionable business plan
- Developing and achieving sales goals
- Building meaningful customer relationships
- Implementing and supporting new promotions and product launches
- Supporting customers with merchandising display for maximum product exposure
- Participating and supporting educational programs and trade shows
- Providing timely reports including calendar activities, sales calls etc
- Providing reports for customers
- Be based in the Burlington or Hamilton area
- A strong business acumen and experience in the skin, health and beauty industry is an asset
- Have two years of field sales experience in the skin care or similar industry
- Have a valid driver's license and own a car as this position requires traveling
- Have a laptop or desktop computer for work purposes
You need to be passionate about developing and maintaining existing business relationships. You are charismatic, results orientated, self-motivated, computer savvy and have great presentation and communication skills along with a strong work ethic. Above all you have a love for our industry.
Interested? Please submit your resume and cover letter along with your salary expectations.