Derk’s Formals Ltd. has been in clothing retail business since 1939. We are currently looking for a full-time Payroll Administrator/Accounts Receivable for our accounting department.
Job duties include but not limited to:
1. Processing payroll and all payroll related tasks: verifying time cards, posting employee working hours, processing and distributing pay cheques and stubs, etc.
2. Administering company’s Group Benefit plan
3. Human resource duties as needed
4. Processing Accounts Receivable invoices, monthly statements, payments, conducting collections and resolving disputes
5. Create and update training manuals, policies and procedures
6. General office duties including filing, photocopying and answering phones,
7. Other duties as needed
Reporting to the CFO of the company, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
1. Payroll Compliance Practitioner certified by The Canadian Payroll Association
2. Able to handle high volume of work
3. Good interpersonal and phone skills
4. Reliable and detail oriented
5. Previous payroll experiences using Quickbooks a must
6. Fluent in English both spoken and written
7. Proficient in Excel and Word. Knowledge in Access an asset
8. Previous experiences in Accounts Receivable an asset
If interested, please email your cover letter, resume along with salary expectations to us.
We thank all applicants but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.