Derk’s Formals Ltd. has been in clothing retail business since 1939. We are currently looking for a full-time Accounts Payable Clerk for our accounting department.
Job duties include but not limited to:
1. Processing vendor invoices, payments, and reconcile vendor statements
2. Resolving account discrepancies and disputes
3. Processing credit card payments and reconcile credit card monthly statements
4. Petty cash reconciliation.
5. Posting daily sales cash sheets
6. Creating and updating training manuals, policies and procedures
7. General office duties including filing, photocopying and answering phones,
8. Other duties as needed
Reporting to the CFO of the company, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
1. Ability to handle high volume of work and meet deadlines
2. Good interpersonal and phone skills
3. Reliable and detail oriented
4. Previous Accounts Payable experiences using Quickbooks preferred
5. Fluent in English both spoken and written
6. Proficient in Excel and Word. Knowledge in Access an asset
7. Basic accounting education an asset
If interested, please email your cover letter, resume along with salary expectations to us.
We thank all applicants but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.