Technical Help Desk Associate
Inbound PC Technical Support & Customer Service
In a high volume contact center
Candidates must have open availability to work schedules between the hours of 6am – 1am, including weekends
$12/hr + bonus performance incentives with potential to earn $18+
- Responsible for delivery of front-line technical PC support and customer service.
- Assisting customers with computer troubleshooting including internet connectivity issues, virus / malware removal, email and antivirus problems and operating system / software errors, etc.
- Excellent over-the-phone PC troubleshooting ability
- Multitasking ability handling calls and remote chats sessions simultaneously
- Fluent communication and customer service skills
- A+ or MCSE certification is an asset.
Dependable IT is located in Burlington easily accessible from Hamilton, Mississauga and the Oakville area by city bus or Go train.
After probationary period of 3 months with acceptable performance Technical Help Desk agents may qualify for our @Home work program!!!
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Designed with our clients in mind, we are a friendly and professional company that focuses on companies corporate organizational efficiency,...