DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT Employee Review

View all DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT reviews

exciting and fufilling.
Senior Training officer (Current Employee) –  Pietermaritzburg, ZN5 March 2014
PROS; it is very rewarding when you have trained an official and you can see the client has benefitted. when you read all the evaluation forms and all you read are compliments. I get to travel and meet with people from outside Pietermaritzburg and share good practice with them. Meeting with other departments within the province and again share the good practie.I have learnt to accept people with their different attitudes towards training. The most difficult part of my job is when I have coordinated training and all the logistics that goes with it and officials do not turn up and do not even bother to report their absence from training.I have a vry good team of colleagues that I work with, they make my job ease.it is also very frustrating to try and perfrom your duties and only to be told by management that there are no funds available for that programme.

Other DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT Employee Reviews

Productive and made me to grow.
Administrative Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mthatha, Eastern Cape11 June 2017
Having to decide whether a driver was wrong about the accident and responsible to pay or would be exonerated from blame was exciting. The job taught me responsibility and having to take care of a company car since if one commits an accident one has to pay. The work itself was monotonous and not so challenging.
Pros
Manangable hours of work.
Cons
Having to do the same thing again and again.
One of my first job
Pay Clerk, Pay and Benefits (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON7 May 2012
I was a pay and benefits clerk in Personnel and enjoyed it very much.