Department Of Health Employee Review

View all Department Of Health reviews

my productive work place is working in the hospital at present i work in department of health
rhmpp (Current Employee) –  San Fernando, P0318 June 2013
well,right now i'm presently working in department of health as rural health midwife placement program.I learned a lot of things in this job the life of the poorest of the poor .Time management is very important so that i can do my job properly and of course the co-workers has a big role if you will work as a team everything will be done very well ,the hardship is going to their place because their home is very far their home are in the middle of farm no neighborhood .But because they see us were so sincere upon helping them that's why all our hardship all gone because they cooperate ...
Pros
they give us allowance
Cons
we also have free transportation

Other Department Of Health Employee Reviews

touching ones lives as a field nurse
Community Health Nurse (Current Employee) –  San Fernando, La Union13 July 2017
I decided to have a home visit to my sick child client to their house. I checked on how do the parents of my client follows my instructions in taking the medications of the child in order for him to get well. After a half of an hour discussions, the parents were glad that I visited them on their home just to see and check to their sick child. They gave me a free snack as a form of gratitude for me.
Pros
Free snacks and lunch
Cons
1 - 2 hours
Good salary and great people to work with
Live-in Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON29 December 2016
I am able to practice my nursing knowledge and skills. My co-workers have good sense of responsibility and kind. I am able to learn different kinds of practice by directly interacting with the patients or clients.