Department Of Health Employee Review

View all Department Of Health reviews

Informative and a learning environment to work in
Procurement Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON31 March 2013
A typical day at the department of Chief Financial Operation Branch at Health Canada included an analysis of the procurement activities performed within the branch. Most of such analysis were done through Microsoft Excel. However, the data was collected from the program SAP.
The most enjoyable part of such position was the learning material that was provided from the managers and supervisors.
Pros
experience and informative

Other Department Of Health Employee Reviews

touching ones lives as a field nurse
Community Health Nurse (Current Employee) –  San Fernando, La Union13 July 2017
I decided to have a home visit to my sick child client to their house. I checked on how do the parents of my client follows my instructions in taking the medications of the child in order for him to get well. After a half of an hour discussions, the parents were glad that I visited them on their home just to see and check to their sick child. They gave me a free snack as a form of gratitude for me.
Pros
Free snacks and lunch
Cons
1 - 2 hours
Good salary and great people to work with
Live-in Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON29 December 2016
I am able to practice my nursing knowledge and skills. My co-workers have good sense of responsibility and kind. I am able to learn different kinds of practice by directly interacting with the patients or clients.