Department Of Health Employee Review

View all Department Of Health reviews

My typical day at work
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NB17 April 2013
On a typical day we receive about 50 to 80 calls for transferring, mutiple couriers and Canada Post mail.
Translation requests are frequent as well.
My manager is a doll, he understands me very well. My co-workers are great! The hardest part of my job is remembering all of the 300 - 400 employee names in the building but i'm getting better everyday (only started this job in January of 2013). The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to work with the public and helping them find what they request or direct them to the correct information or person.
Pros
free parking
Cons
salary is not enough to subsides myself.

Other Department Of Health Employee Reviews

touching ones lives as a field nurse
Community Health Nurse (Current Employee) –  San Fernando, La Union13 July 2017
I decided to have a home visit to my sick child client to their house. I checked on how do the parents of my client follows my instructions in taking the medications of the child in order for him to get well. After a half of an hour discussions, the parents were glad that I visited them on their home just to see and check to their sick child. They gave me a free snack as a form of gratitude for me.
Pros
Free snacks and lunch
Cons
1 - 2 hours
Good salary and great people to work with
Live-in Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON29 December 2016
I am able to practice my nursing knowledge and skills. My co-workers have good sense of responsibility and kind. I am able to learn different kinds of practice by directly interacting with the patients or clients.