Dentsply Sirona

Dentsply Sirona Employee Reviews

company growth
Sales Program Administrator & Training Coordinator (Current Employee) –  York, PAAugust 25, 2016
There is little turnover so it makes it harder to move up in this company. With this being said, I want to advance my career further than what I am able to at this time.
Pros
long term employees - job security
Cons
hard to move up within the company
Work Independently
Sales Support (Current Employee) –  York, PAJune 10, 2016
They allow me to work independently and they don't micro manage the employees. They have a lax atmosphere to work in. They make you feel that you contribute to viability of the company.
productive and good environment to work
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAMay 20, 2016
good place to work, the co-workers are nice and like to help each other. positive environment and the management are very friendly. i would refer it to anybody
Amazing company
MOLDING OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  York, PAJune 29, 2016
Loved working here, I wish I could go back! So much room for advancement! Great benefits! Great management!! Very helpful employees.
Productive workplace
INSPECTOR/TOOTH ASSEMBLER II (Former Employee) –  York, PAJanuary 21, 2016
I worked at Dentsply for 21 years. I learned to be a good leader, team player, administrative skills, coaching others, and multi-task. I am very knowledgeable with Microsoft Word, Excel, and spreadsheet.

I enjoyed every minute that I was there and I gained a lot of knowledge with great leaders.
Great company in a great market
Senior Vice President (Current Employee) –  York, PAOctober 29, 2015
Great company in a great market. This is a great place to build your career. They have terrific values and live by them.

Highly respected in the industry. Global reach with a powerful innovation engine.

Going through a change process to make the business even more successful for the next generation.

You will not be sorry becoming a Dentsply family member. Good luck!
Pros
Great company in a great market
Cons
Organize, easy, and good coworkers
Sewing Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Elgin, IlAugust 14, 2015
I believe that the job place wasn’t hard nor was the requirements. In this job I learned that my coworkers are very organize and responsible. In this job I also learned to make good quality and be responsible over my job.
Good company for those just graduating college with minimal experience in business.
Product Marketing (Former Employee) –  York, PAAugust 22, 2015
This company provides on-the-job opportunities to strengthen skills in finance, accounting, forecasting, and program measurement.
Project
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  York, PAAugust 26, 2015
Opportunity to resolve production issues with manufacturing line relocation. We used process management tools to impact production budget.
Dentsply was a challenging fast paced organization.
Plant Controller (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILNovember 3, 2014
DENTSPLY is in a highly competitive industry and works very hard. They are very successful in what they do and are constantly looking for ways to bring innovation to Market.

The culture is one of collaboration with Senior Management supportive of efforts to make the work place better.
Pros
good people
Cons
very competive market place, forced hard decisions.
Employee outings were nice.
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee) –  York, PaSeptember 27, 2013
The turnover rate is high and there is a reason for it. Management has a hard time listening. Workload and timeline was stressful. Unable to get assistance until I quit and then they hired two people to perform the job I was doing. Forced to perform a job with no promotion while another received a promotion to do the same job. Every time someone quit or did not perform their jobs adequately others from other departments had to absorb parts of the their jobs, instead of hiring someone to replace them. I loved the job when I first started but, with each new manager it became unbearable.
Pros
clean environment and decent benefits.
Cons
workload unreasonable and discrimination evident.
Very nice workplace
CADD Technician (Former Employee) –  York, PAOctober 27, 2012
I have learned how to work on the same job with people from another department, all the co-workers were kind and could help when you need help. the supervisor always made sure that you're doing fine and your job is going well. anybody who has the knowledge of the job can teach you when needed.
Pros
free lunches
Dental Sales
Regional Territory Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 28, 2012
A typical work day at Dentsply was going door-to-door selling restorative dental products and training dentists how to properly use our products. .
Pros
i was able to provide solutions for dentists.
Cons
superior digital products began to overshadow our convential products
Professional, organized, and well organized.
Buyer Planner (Former Employee) –  York, PAAugust 27, 2013
This company is one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of all dental supplies. I purchased all items needed to manufacture the dental supplies as well as planned the production schedule and made sure the items needed for production were on hand.
nice years with great people mostly
Country Manager for 2 countries (Former Employee) –  Prague, CZNovember 19, 2014
Working days depended on daily/weekly programm. Sometimes a lot of driving ( in 2007-2009 5000km/month) , sometimes a lot of busy weekends .
Hardest part to reach the expected numbers .
Nice company meetings.
Good Pay
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 25, 2015
Company is very fragmented and the products they have are ok. Cavort rocks, but Midwest handpieces are poorly made and no one wants to recognize that competition is out there.
A dental material manufacturing company.
Senior Research Chemist (Current Employee) –  Milford, DEApril 23, 2013
Typically doing multiple projects from time to time;
Most co-workers are friendly, but need better management;
A lot of projects with tight timeline;
Enjoyed some after work activities with co-workers
Sales
Alliance Sales Representative Southern California (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 21, 2014
A lot of overnight travel. Great training program and great people. The product was okay did not enjoy the sell through of product through a distributor, less control over the sale.
Average place to work
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILMarch 4, 2015
The middle level management is horrible. The culture is very different and too much politics. Loyalty out weights competency.
Great place to break into dental sales
Territory Manager - Northern New Jersey (Former Employee) –  Territory Manager - Northern New JerseySeptember 24, 2012
Dentsply is a solid company with a great training program. It is well respected in the medical arena and a great place to spring board your medical sales career.