Dentsply International

Dentsply International Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
my favorite first job
Injection Molding Machine Operator (Former Employee), York, PAJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: always learned something
Cons: wish i stayed
I worked my way up in the company this company always had some type of training
Employee outings were nice.
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee), York, PaSeptember 27, 2013
Pros: clean environment and decent benefits.
Cons: workload unreasonable and discrimination evident.
The turnover rate is high and there is a reason for it. Management has a hard time listening. Workload and timeline was stressful. Unable to get assistance until I quit and then they hired two people to perform the job I was doing. Forced to perform a job with no promotion while another received a promotion to do the same job. Every time someone quit – more... or did not perform their jobs adequately others from other departments had to absorb parts of the their jobs, instead of hiring someone to replace them. I loved the job when I first started but, with each new manager it became unbearable. – less
Professional, organized, and well organized.
Buyer Planner (Former Employee), York, PAAugust 27, 2013
This company is one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of all dental supplies. I purchased all items needed to manufacture the dental supplies as well as planned the production schedule and made sure the items needed for production were on hand.
Nice working environment
Research and Development Intern (Former Employee), York, PAMay 5, 2013
Nice working environment. Very kind workforce, people were very friendly to me. Great environment to work
Stressful/No Training
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE/RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Sarasota, FLMay 2, 2013
Stressful/Micromanaged/No Training/No Tolerance . Things have gone from bad to worse with the implementation of the new controller. Too many Chiefs and too few Indians,
A dental material manufacturing company.
Senior Research Chemist (Current Employee), Milford, DEApril 23, 2013
Typically doing multiple projects from time to time;
Most co-workers are friendly, but need better management;
A lot of projects with tight timeline;
Enjoyed some after work activities with co-workers
Dental Sales
Regional Territory Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 28, 2012
Pros: i was able to provide solutions for dentists.
Cons: superior digital products began to overshadow our convential products
A typical work day at Dentsply was going door-to-door selling restorative dental products and training dentists how to properly use our products. .
Very nice workplace
CADD Technician (Former Employee), York, PAOctober 27, 2012
Pros: free lunches
I have learned how to work on the same job with people from another department, all the co-workers were kind and could help when you need help. the supervisor always made sure that you're doing fine and your job is going well. anybody who has the knowledge of the job can teach you when needed.
Great place to break into dental sales
Territory Manager - Northern New Jersey (Former Employee), Territory Manager - Northern New JerseySeptember 24, 2012
Dentsply is a solid company with a great training program. It is well respected in the medical arena and a great place to spring board your medical sales career.
A great place to work with
Accts receivable supervisor (Former Employee), York, PANovember 19, 2011
A great experience working at Dentsply. The management was great and a good place for anyone interested in advancement with an outstanding company