Dentons

Dentons Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Diverse environment
PA to Global CTO and General Counsel (Current Employee), London, EC4M 7WSFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: good, approachable solid people.
Cons: if your face doesn't fit anymore...
Good, strong, exciting and diverse company- recent mergers and global openings mean there is never a dull moment.

You can be as involved in the business as you want or choose to.

There are different personalities and people and should be appealing to a diverse set of people.
international exposure and fun place.
Senior Global Management Accountant (Former Employee), LondonJuly 4, 2014
Pros: internationala enviormnment
Cons: company is very introvert.
I am very disciplined Accountant but very relaxed and positive about everything, this way I not only bring the best out of me also, from others.

Typical day is very much reporting, consolidating and supervising.

The most problematic issue is getting reports on tome, holidays and different cultures.
Plenty of opportunity for the right person
Data Centre Lead - Dentons (formally SNR Dentons) (Current Employee), London, ENGApril 16, 2014
I have been lucky to be part of a number of positive changes which have enabled me to progress in my time there. The vast majority of the people I have worked with have been excellent and friendships have materialized away from the work place accordingly.

At times it's been hard, particularly during periods of changes but no environment is going to be easy in the 21st century
Great Office
SNR DENTON (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 15, 2014
It was a great office. With a friendly office culture. Busy but very self imposed time lines and work ethics.
Friendly place to work
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 23, 2013
Log onto the system see what jobs had to be completed that day as well as take phone calls and e mails from everyday users to help them fix their issue.
I worked with a great team that all got along.
I enjoyed most fixing a users issue fast and getting them back working and keeping them happy.

About Dentons

Dentons is a global firm driven to provide a competitive edge in an increasingly complex and interconnected marketplace. It was – Read more