dentalcorp Canada Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Integrity, Innovation, Collaboration & Excellence
Director of Operations Mb/Sask/Alta (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB27 June 2017
Dentalcorp is a dynamic, exciting place to work with a strong Collaborative Culture that you experience daily in the Actions being taken and Decisions being made throughout the company. It is a pleasure to be part of a company that provides an environment that supports personal and professional growth, while at the same time encourages feedback. This enables us to continually raise the bar on how we operate and in turn, elevate the level of support we are able to provide to our Practice Network.
Pros
Leadership with Integrity
A great place to work
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 June 2017
Challenging, interesting, exciting & a great place to learn.
The culture & values that our leadership preaches is embedded into all aspects of our business.
You have the opportunity for growth & to pave your own way. Management cares about your career development & work/life balance.

A great place to work
Pros
collaborative Teamwork to achieve goals
Integrity, Innovation, Collaboration and Excellence!
Legal (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 June 2017
Working for a young and developing team that is not only prosperous – but rich in culture, growth and opportunity!
Meeting tight deadlines with the assistance and support of colleagues is rewarding and appreciated by management – which in itself creates a sense of achievement.
Pros
Fresh Fruit
Cons
Continuously busy
A lot of opportunity for growth and development!
Talent Team Member (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 June 2017
dentalcorp has given me the opportunity to take on new and exciting opportunities that I may not be given in a larger organization. Being a smaller office (Support Centre) it gives each of us a lot of exposure to all teams and leaders!
Pros
Development Opportunities, People we work with
Amazing Culture and TEAMWORK!
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Calgary Ab2 May 2017
Teamwork & Collaboration! We are the Employer of Choice and I am so grateful to be a part of this Culture. We LOVE what we do and it shows!
The people here are the best at what they do and it shows. The support is amazing and the guidance from our Direct report is great. We can do our work, have fun, get results and love coming back every day.
Pinch me!
Pros
Food, culture, people
Cons
Wish I saw more of my team- I work remote
Fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
HR Professional (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 May 2017
dentalcorp is a unique environment, blending the agility of a startup with the power of an established corporation. dentalcorp only attracts the top people, meaning you are surrounded by driven, talented individuals, with many opportunities to collaborate and innovate.
Pros
Competitive pay, little bureaucracy, advancement opportunities, innovative organization
Cons
Heavy workload
Great place to work!
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 May 2017
dentalcorp is a fantastic place to work! The employees are always willing to support which makes for a collaborative environment. I thoroughly enjoy how positive everyone is, and how passionate the employees are about supporting the practices.
Awesome Corporate Culture and Supportive Environment
Talent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 May 2017
I have been working at dentalcorp for approximately 6 months and have really enjoyed my time here so far. I feel as though I have been provided with so many different opportunities to get involved and to advance my career that many other workplaces do not offer.

Another great aspect of working at dentalcorp is that everyone is very friendly and approachable.

Really great place to work!
Pros
Friendly and supportive corporate culture, snacks/groceries available, lots of opportunities to grow in your career
Fast-paced and rewarding place to work!
Director, Talent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 May 2017
dentalcorp is a rapidly growing, fast-paced organization. I am challenged every day, which allows me to continue growing as a professional. I have a great team, and receive tremendous support from our leaders.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at dentalcorp Canada. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4