Dental Corporation of Canada is looking to hire an experienced part-time Dental Hygienist in a well-established, busy dental office in downtown Calgary.
- Patient screening procedures; such as assessment of oral health conditions, review of the health history, oral cancer screening, head and neck inspection, dental charting and taking blood pressure and pulse
- Taking and developing dental radiographs
- Removing calculus and plaque
- Applying preventive materials to the teeth
- Placing filling materials, temporary fillings, and periodontal dressings
- Performing documentation and office management activities
- Currently licensed as a Dental Hygienist
- Must have at least 1 year of experience as a Hygienist
- Understanding and adherence to the Dental Hygienists’ Code of Ethics & Code of Conduct
- Experience using a dental related software would be considered an asset
- Great attitude, commitment and willingness to learn
Applicants must be available to work Monday to Wednesday from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm with alternating Saturdays. Compensation is hourly, based upon experience and attitude. Discover the opportunity to join a vibrant team that continues to grow!
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Launched in September of 2011, we’ve scaled rapidly. With more than 80 dental Practices and revenues of $180M, we are proud to say...