Southwest Dental Care is looking to hire an experienced full-time Level II Dental Assistant in a well-established, busy dental office in London.
- Assist the dentist during dental procedures
- Prepare patients, sterilize and disinfect instruments, set up instrument trays and prepare materials
- Take x-rays of patients' teeth
- Keep accurate treatment records
- Prepare and explain treatment to patients
- Schedule patients for their next appointment
- Advise patients on dental care, oral hygiene and plaque control programs
- Must be a Certified Level II Dental Assistant
- Member in good standing of the Ontario Dental Assistants Association
- Proficiency in computers
- Knowledge of Dentrix would be an asset
- A positive attitude
Applicants must be available to work Monday from 8 am to 6 pm, Tuesday from 8 am to 5 pm, Wednesday from 8 am to 1 pm and Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm. Compensation is hourly, based upon experience and attitude. Discover the opportunity to join a vibrant team that continues to grow! Discover the opportunity to join a vibrant team that continues to grow!