DENTAL CLINIC

DENTAL CLINIC Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
learning, getting Canadian experience
Dental Assistant Team (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMarch 27, 2014
Pros: weekend free
assist in Dental general practice,i learned new healthy and safety Canadian Dental regulations. Excellent work place, all experience enjoable.
A friendly environment
Front office manager (Former Employee), Brampton, ONDecember 30, 2013
I was working part time here,so I use to take over the work from my co-worker till the end of the day.It was a wonderful experience I made very good relations with my employers too .I am still in touch with them.
productive
Secretary (Former Employee), phillipinesAugust 3, 2013
Cons: long hours
i learned in this kind of job the is the scientifically name such as prophylaxis
very peaceful and comfortable work atmosphere
Receptionist (Former Employee), dental clinic cienfuegos cubaOctober 22, 2012
Cons: long hours
gave me the opportunity to develop excellent customer service,great computer skills and very good domain of medical terminology,
good clinic
Dental surgeon (Current Employee), Az zawiahJuly 27, 2014
work start at 10 am till 8 pm, 2 hours break from 2- 4 pm

work goes easy with talented assistant

hardest part when patient don`t obey the instructions
complicity and good organization
Assistant (Former Employee), londonJune 6, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours
start at 8 am, working with sick people as working in a hospital. I have learned to work together, and take a good complicity with all my colleagues, who are lovely. Nothing is difficult when you do it with gusto and enthusiasm but depending on d people becomes more difficult or easy, what I like is to have the deal with many people who can help.
exciting and learning grounds
Resident Dental Surgeon in Narayana Hrudayalaya (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAMay 25, 2014
Pros: my co doctors and my clinical team
Cons: interference
Typical day starts by checking the dental equipment and training the staffs and reviewing the appointment list so that the day goes smoothly for the consultants and the decorum of the clinic is maintained well.

o have learned how to handle the patients and convincing them for ethical reasons only.
o How to manage the clinic well and maintaining the – more... stocks well every month .
o My staff with whom I work in clinic are pretty cool and have been maintaining a friendly and approachable environment.
o Nothing is hard provided one loves the job. I love to administrate and manage , Thus i am pursuing My MBA in DE . Will prove my worthiness if provided with support and bit faith. – less
productive and fun working place
handling of clinc in kanothe and vikhroli (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHMay 17, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: not much
the management was superb as well as the assistants.....hardest part was convincing the patient to get done the right treatment.........enjoyable part was ofcourse patient getting the right treatment
was very enjoyable and easy job
part-time as a cleaner (Former Employee), BoltonApril 8, 2014
i use to work 2,30 hours every morning,i learned to be very reliable
and punctual i had to clean all clinic and offices in that time, enjoyed the fact that i had to work in my own initiative i didn't have nobody to to control, just felt the bad side was the fact that i didn't have co-workers i was on my own.
Busy an hard working enviroment
Dental Receptionist (Former Employee), RAF LakenheathMarch 30, 2014
Pros: sick/holiday leave
Cons: not enough practical
This position has taught me a lot in regards to customer service and people skills. It was an extremely busy enviroment seeing thousands of patients a month which I loved as it kept me busy. Unfortunately I didnt get as much hands on experience with regards to being a Dental Nurse as I would of hoped for which is why I am looking for more of the practical – more... side now rather then the paper part. – less
Good Place to work
Dentist (Current Employee), Visakhapatnam, APDecember 9, 2013
Pros: good timings
Friendly environment-I worked as full time dentist with senoir Doctor
Caring for the patients was priority
Volunteer and work Experiences (Former Employee), Benghazi, LibyaNovember 9, 2013
Health care center where patients need come first in a welcome smile and warm heart
Dental Clinic - Dubai – UAE, Marketing and Patient Coordinator
Marketing and Patient Coordinator (Former Employee), UAE, DubaiOctober 26, 2013
- Greet clinic patients and visitors as appropriate, which include checking-in all patients by entering patient data into computer system. Ensure accuracy of all data including income, address and insurance verification;
- Collect patient fees and provide patients with receipts.
- Access and update patient information in Medico Plus system & Open Dental – more... System;
- Schedule patient appointments ensuring efficient use of provider time and the appropriate care for patients according to Health Point procedures. Also schedule follow up appointments for patients, confirms patient appointments, arrange for interpreters and answers and screens backline telephone calls, takes messages and directs to appropriate staff;
- Maintain effective communication with back office staff and providers as needed to appropriately “work in” additional patient visits on providers’ schedules;
- Search for a new customers (hotels, business centers, schools, banks, restaurant, companies with big size of staff)
- Help to create and promotion of brochures and special offers from clinic;
- Deal with Medical Suppliers;
- Search for a new Suppliers of medical materials and office equipment & statement;
- Make purchase orders, voucher and payment with medical Supplier;
- Billing and deal with Insurance Company;
- Balance cash, prepare and make daily bank deposits, and close at the end of the day;
- Work as with cash so with credit cards;
- Process of reports and documentations;
- Making a treatment plans and medical reports;
- Receive and distribute incoming fax communications;
- Prepare outgoing mail;
- Life support office;
- Maintain reception work area and waiting room.
- Attend staff meetings, in-service meetings; participate in agency committees and task force activities.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the mission, core values and goals of Health Point and its healthcare delivery including the ability to integrate values of justice, respect, compassion, excellence and stewardship into appropriate programs and services.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor;
- Follow established procedures for opening and closing the clinic each day; – less
prime location place with high motivated staff
Dental Surgeon & Cosmetic Dentist (Current Employee), Dubai, DUApril 13, 2013
since feb. 2010

i learned the professional way of management and co relation with the patent.

the hardest part is how rebuild the clinic again waile it was not on action 3 years back.

the thank full smile of the patent after finishing of his treatment
prime location place with high motivated staff
Dental Surgeon & Cosmetic Dentist (Current Employee), Dubai, DUApril 13, 2013
since feb. 2010

i learned the professional way of management and co relation with the patent.

the thank full smile of the patent after finishing of his treatment
Receptionist
Receptionist (Former Employee), Belo Horizonte - BrazilNovember 24, 2012
Pros: transportation, free lunch, 3 breaks during the day, health insurance
Cons: far away from my husband in the usa
• Manage day-to-day operations of dental office.
• Open and close dental office according to office protocol.
• Check the daily schedule for accuracy and post it in all treatment rooms
• Answer and respond to telephone calls with professionalism
• Maintain a professional reception area; organize patient education materials, etc.
• Greet and welcome – more... patients and visitors to the practice
• Check in patients according to office protocol, verifying and updating patient information
• Schedule patients for efficient use of doctor and staff time
• Collect payment from patients at the time of treatment
• Make follow-up appointments as needed
• Prepare financial treatment plans and present plan options to patient at end of their appointment – less
A great place to work though very busy.
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), KenyaOctober 16, 2012
Pros: free lunches when the work is great.
Very busy since its in the middle of Nairobi City Center,i learned a lot in that department since it was new to me at the same time i would help in end month account and filing client records.
JOB WAS REALLY GOOD BUT IT IS NOT MY PROFESSION
dental assistantr (Current Employee), sydneyOctober 10, 2012
Pros: friendly atmosphere
Cons: only part time work
THE JOB IN MY CLINIC WAS REALLY GOOD .BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT ITS NOT MY PROFESSION.I LIKE TO WORK AS A PHARMACY ASSISTANT.
VERY SRESSFULL JOB
Dental Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 1, 2012
Pros: i don't see any.
Cons: no time to eat.
MANAGEMENT IS VERY POOR. MY BOSS IS A DEPRESSION PATIENT. SO, THAT STRESSED ME A LOT. THEY HAVE NO DIVISION OF LABOR. EVERYBODY DO THEIR JOB AS THEY WANT. MOST OF THE CO-WORKERS ARE NOT HELPFUL AT ALL AND VERY LAZY. AS A RESULT I HAVE TO WORK VERY HARD. THEY KNOW HOW TO SKIP THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES . I'M A VERY HONEST, DUTIFUL, PUNCTUAL AND RESPONSIBLE – more... PERSON AND THAT'S WHY I DO MY JOB RESPECTFULLY. – less