DENTAL CLINIC Employee Reviews

Wonderfully staffed
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wainwright, AB23 May 2016
I started with this company with no previous Dental Office experience. Thanks to the amazing and helpful Dental Assistants, I was able to become extremely fluent with the Medical Terminology. This made my transition and learning experience very comfortable! In my time here I have made strong relationships with all of our patients and their children. There is no more rewarding feeling than seeing people leave our office happy with their smiles and service!
team work place
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Montérégie, QC15 September 2016
I loved my job or any other team work job
I learned a lot from my first job and the hardest part was when we did not had a lot patient when is busy time pass fast
A good office for dental care
Reception/Accounts Receivable (Current Employee) –  Comox, BC2 October 2015
I met many wonderful patients,sales reps and staff members from several different backgrounds in the years I enjoyed working at this practice.
Fast-paced environment
Dental receptionist (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON14 January 2015
Everyone was nice, I came from a different culture.. everyday is still a learning process for me. Getting to know everyone, how they work. Every individual is unique and they have their own style with regards to their approach in working.
I work twice a week. I would want to work everyday for me to be able to get back on track.
I enjoyed it when its busy because time really flies! and I get to learn as well.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
i get to work twice a week only, 8 hrs a week average
productive
Secretary (Former Employee) –  phillipines3 August 2013
i learned in this kind of job the is the scientifically name such as prophylaxis
Pros
free lunches
A friendly environment
Front office manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON30 December 2013
I was working part time here,so I use to take over the work from my co-worker till the end of the day.It was a wonderful experience I made very good relations with my employers too .I am still in touch with them.
learning, getting Canadian experience
Dental Assistant Team (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 March 2014
assist in Dental general practice,i learned new healthy and safety Canadian Dental regulations. Excellent work place, all experience enjoable.
Pros
weekend free