Pros: transportation, free lunch, 3 breaks during the day, health insurance
Cons: far away from my husband in the usa
• Manage day-to-day operations of dental office.
• Open and close dental office according to office protocol.
• Check the daily schedule for accuracy and post it in all treatment rooms
• Answer and respond to telephone calls with professionalism
• Maintain a professional reception area; organize patient education materials, etc.
• Greet and welcome – more... patients and visitors to the practice
• Check in patients according to office protocol, verifying and updating patient information
• Schedule patients for efficient use of doctor and staff time
• Collect payment from patients at the time of treatment
• Make follow-up appointments as needed
• Prepare financial treatment plans and present plan options to patient at end of their appointment – less