Denso Employee Reviews

Great company
Western Canadian Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB30 August 2017
Excellent company with a long history and having operations in a variety of countries around the globe. Industry leader in their field of expertise in manufacturing and service.
Good Place to be Hired On
Cardboard Recycling (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON19 April 2017
The Benefits are really good and the employees have a positive attitude, I was working with a temporary agency. The downside of the company was the rotation shift at odd hours.
Expanding Workplace
General Labor (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON23 February 2017
Always opportunities to expand and grow in the Denso company, other job positions are always opening up. Although it can be competitive work environment.
Pros
Cafeteria on site
Cons
Mandatory Overtime
Great company
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON27 December 2016
Great place to work and build a future here, opportunity to advance to leadership roles as well. Plenty of perks and bonuses.
Not worth it
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON24 November 2016
This place is terrible. They move only friends into high position. I've seen good workers treated like garbage . I start off in good spirits. By the time I left the company I was miserable. But if you like drama and a back stabbing people this is your place. By the way there president is nothing but a cheating lying piece of garbage No one in this company can't take responsibility. If could give negative I would. Most importantly ask yourself why are they always hiring. Cause no one wants to work there
Pros
Cons
Long hours terrible team leaders people stabbing you on tje back
amazing place to work.
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON20 November 2016
The president of the company is always walking around and getting to know the employees really making you part of a team. understanding about personal needs and always willing to help out employees.
Good Pay, Good Employees, Horrible HR
Automotive Assembler (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON1 November 2016
This place is a decent place to work good pay and good friendly employees. The HR and their polices and horrible and they always take a chance to take a strike at you also their attendance/call in policy is another system just for HR to go against you even if you have a reason, HR has no sympathy they are only nice if you work for HR
Pros
Work, Pay, Ot
Cons
Hr, Hr, Hr
Good clean environment with a positive atmosphere
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON13 October 2016
Denso was a great environment to work in with friendly and helpful co-workers and management. It was a clean work space and the staff definitely took pride in keeping it that way. Quality is considered of utmost importance and rewarded both verbally and physically with incentives.
Pros
Quality incentives
Cons
High summer temperatures
Great place to work, plenty of hours, respectful management.
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON20 August 2016
DENSO gave me a solid job while I try to gain entry into my field of study. This job offers competitive wage, steady simple work, and opportunity for lots of overtime. Management considers the needs of the workers offering incentives, cost-of-living raises, and yearly/holiday bonuses. All-in-all a great place to work that only requires you to show up and work hard.
Pros
Free food/gear/bonuses etc.
Cons
Some departments work long (10 h) shifts (could be a pro)
productive and fair work environment
Auto Parts Assembler (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON6 June 2016
one of the best factories i have worked in
lots of room for advancement
friendly atmosphere

negative things would be swing shifts but the hours are not terrible latest i have worked is 2am

management provided free lunches as well as a functioning cafeteria

Want to know more about Denso?

Ask a question
Fast paced energetic work envronment
General labourer (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON20 May 2016
Great job for those that have great attention to detail. With flexible shift options and the opportunity to earn extra money during seasonal shut downs!
On-Call Associate (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON5 May 2016
A typical day is like any other factory position. Go to work, put on your steel toe shoes and go out on the floor and produce parts for the company you are supplying.

For the most part, I really enjoyed working here, mainly because as an on-call associate the flexibility with my schedule was very helpful, especially while I was in school.
Secure Employment
Employee (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON18 April 2016
Secure employment, poor wok/life balance, management expectations too high. Not enough support provided by management and they expect you to work 6 days a week, great if you dont have a life.
Small and friendly company
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Yorkton, SK8 April 2016
Nice to work with other employees but no chance of growth. Small Company and very less to learn. Not good for long run.............................................
comfortable work place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON4 April 2016
it is a great place to work and I learned how to co work with team. the typical days at work are the beginning of the week. The hardest part of the job was at line 2 because there was a lot of walking.
Great people with steady work
Engine Cooling Moduale Assembler (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON23 November 2015
Fast paced steady work. Great environment with some amazing people. Very environmental. Based on team work. Very clean atmosphere.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Shift work
great olace to work with wonderful coworkers
Associate (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON19 October 2015
it was really hard for me to leave it was a great job that I truly enjoyed. management was great my co workers were the best easy to get a long with and tons of fun. The hardest part of the job for me was working afternoons I am a family man and it was hard to be away from them at night. The most enjoyable part of the job is that i was able to learn so many different jobs with denso i really enjoyed my 4 years with them
Pros
great company
Great team atmosphere
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON5 August 2015
I enjoyed working for Denso and learned a lot of skills that were not part of the job, people were willing to teach and let you grow and build new skills.
Pros
Cafe, gym memberships, bonuses
Cons
Long hours, Not so nice manegment
very productive, hard working, stride to make my numbers in this very fast pace working environment
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON10 February 2015
Typical day at Denso, would go in half hour early and set up the machines, making sure that all is running well and are all programmed for the first part we will be running. Was in charge of doing a "first piece" run to ensure all measurements were all up to code before the associates were to start running the machine. We had four rotations throughout the day, where we were all trained to run all machines on the line. If all associates were present for the day, would be given the opportunity to work "off line", which was supplying the various associates with parts, handling the rejected parts and inspecting them and assisting the Team Leader with whatever he/she needed help with. At Denso we worked on a two week rotating shift basis, consisting of days and afternoons.
Production/Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON14 October 2014
great place to work at. worked there for almost 3 years midnight shift.