DENNYS

DENNYS Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun workplace with great co-workers
Server (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 19, 2013
This was my first full time job and I loved it, however towards the end of my seventh year we had different management and things changed drastically. People changed and the overall feeling in the restaurant changed, there was a lot of stress and the feeling of not being appreciated. I toughed it out along with a bunch of other people some were not so patient and left. After two more years I had to make the tough decision to leave it was just too stressful and nothing was changing for the better. I do remember a lot of fun Staff Christmas parties, picnics and such events, I met a lot of great people during my time with Dennys.
Dennys was very good to me and the family for a very long time but it was just time for a change.
Kitchen Manager (Former Employee), Calgary, ABApril 20, 2013
A typical day would be me in the kicthen for have the dsy adn me doing other paper work ordering food when needed, talk to the customers.
I learned alot at dennys and i am very proud of that .
Manageemnt was good
Co-workers all look up to me as there older brother and always came to me for advice.
The job wasnt really that hard.
Fast pace, working independently, working with a great team
Server (Former Employee), Clearwater, FlOctober 28, 2012
Pros: good money not based on hourly rate
Cons: seasonal
\One on one customer relationships, working as part of an amazing team and at the same time working independently, I very much enjoyed the fast pace. Great experience with problem solving.