Denny's Employee Review

mangement kept it fun for everyone
LINE / PREP COOK (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC16 September 2013
Working here i didnt know if I was going to do a regular days work or if I was going to be doing a double. Either way i enjoyed working with the morning staff, the mid staff, the night stafff, even the late night staff. It was always a different staff.
I learned how manage my time working here. cause working different shifts all the time i had to learn this so i had time for family before or after work.
All the managers that i worked with where very fun and out going. i dont think there ever was a dull moment. they had races for quick prep, challenges for the staff for cleaning. It was very interesting. Beacuse i wasnt in a certain staff. So i kinda helped everyone .
Id have to say the hardest part was the steaks because i didnt have a lot of experiences in this area. But i did get the hang of it after awhile.
i enjoyed the racing with management to get prep done in the evening shift. and the challenges they came up with while i was there.
Pros
freee food
Cons
not knowing if i was doing regular hours or a double shifts.

Other Denny's Employee Reviews

It is a fun workplace
Senior General Manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 December 2017
Denny's is a great place to work, Learn lot during my 12 years of work in this company. Great to work in family and friends like atmosphere. Hardest part is there are no such promotion or opportunity in Edmonton market.
Pros
Rrsp, Medical benefits and many more
Cons
Long Hours, Family time lapse
Great place
Hostess/Server (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 December 2017
Great place and great staff just not enough hours, love the costumers and staff. Typical day at work is 3-7 hours a few times a week. Lately they've cut all hours
Pros
Great food
Cons
Not enough hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Denny's. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9