Deluxe

Deluxe Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company to work for
Client Sales Executive (Former Employee), Wichita, KSJune 11, 2014
Pros: truly cared about their customers
Cons: was really hit by the 2008 financial crisis.
Was a great company to work for and they truly cared about their employees and their customers. The only reason I left was due to the 2008-2009 financial crisis. Deluxe was hit awfully hard and had many layoffs.
Deluxe Corporation is a solid organization to work for
National Business Development Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJune 9, 2014
Pros: "the company provides good benefits and pays well for most positions
Good benefits
Flexible schedule
Base salary + commission
Nice facility
Sales contests with decent prizes
Outdated company
CSR (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSJune 5, 2014
Pros: to actually be able to help the customer
Cons: mico-managed including bathroom breaks, high amount of nepotism, younger kids standing around chatting and getting away with it
If you like taking back to back calls ( 80-100 ) per day, using a outdated computer system ( which causes a lot of the customer complaints), sneakily adding on overnight delivery charges to the customer in hopes they don't catch it, having a trainer snap your head off because you made an error in your training class, and way too much nepotism,then this – more... is the job for you. – less
Fast paced employment with great opportunities for advancement
Team Manager, 2012 to 2013 (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSJune 5, 2014
Depending on which shift you work the work/life balance can either be great or not so great. The pay and opportunity for advancement are good also depending on whether you are exempt or non-exempt and how many hours you work.
Great workplace in Minneapolis!
Community Manager, PartnerUp.com (Former Employee), Los Angeles. CaliformiaMay 23, 2014
Pros: able to work independently
Cons: working far from corporate hq, i missed out on the best this company has to offer
I loved working for Deluxe Corp., although in a remote office in California, I and my colleagues were out of the loop on many aspects of the company's culture.

I had a fantastic boss in the marketing department who trusted me to work independently and get things done. That's worth gold!

I would highly recommend Deluxe to job seekers.
great place to learn more about college
Inbound Sales Representative (Current Employee), Shoreview, MNMay 11, 2014
Pros: great coaches
As a student, I went to classes and update my coaches what I was doing. I also tell them what I am doing in order to study for finals.
Outstanding
CS Trainer (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSApril 29, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: definitely non
Deluxe exceeded the bar when it came to it's commitment to the importance of customer service.

The work environment, warm, inviting, and you knew you were valued.

We were family and happy to say that long lasting friendships remain.
Nice place for thriving sales oriented individuals
Customer Service Representative/ Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Lancaster, CAApril 18, 2014
Pros: incentatives
Cons: hours, shift changes
answer inbound calls all day while providing customers with appropriate products to help build their brand.
Great place to work and managment would help you get you to your career goals.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, ArizonaApril 15, 2014
Pros: alot of room for advancement
Assisted bankers, customers, and business customers regarding issues and inquiries pertaining to check orders. Performed first call resolution and followed up with customers. Set up new orders for the customer and answering questions regarding existing orders. Canceled and modified customer's orders upon the bankers request.
This company has poor management with no room to advanc
Mail/Fax/Internet Representative (Current Employee), Shoreview, MNMarch 31, 2014
Pros: great benefits and 401k
Cons: micro managed, not great pay
Taking calls for customers and tring to sell them everything under the sun even when the call for specific things. You are still required to ask them even if they say no. Very micro managed. Co workers are great. The hardest part of the job is making a decision if you are not a very strong sales person this would not be the place for you.
Busy work enviroment with advancement opportunities
Data Entry/File Clerk (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMarch 18, 2014
A typical day would include collecting, and filing purchase orders. This job also includes updating and creating new files for repeat and new customers. The second half of the day was spent verifying and packaging checks for postal delivery.
Productive work environment but stressful and micromanaged
Mail/Fax/Internet Representative (Current Employee), Shoreview, MNMarch 17, 2014
Productive work environment but stressful and micromanaged
Good environment, stressful customers
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: wonderful environment, staff, and equipment
Cons: the job is all about making money no matter the cost
Deluxe is a nice place that has a lot of time and effort put into it, but the bare bone description of the job will never change. To work here you must be comfortable with attempting to swindle the customers with fast jargon and confident rebuttals, otherwise the job will quickly turn into something you don't want to do. Everyone who works there is – more... friendly and willing to empathize with your personal experiences, but in the end, if you're there to work and not socialize, it will become a job that isn't quite worth the effort. – less
Facility closure in Flagstaff
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee), Flagstaff, AZFebruary 26, 2014
Love my coworkers and still keep in touch with them, great camaraderie, excellent fun culture, opportunities for advancement, great leadership...too bad they closed the Flagstaff office.
Hard work but very demanding and stressful
Sales/customer service (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: compensation
Cons: demanding job
The job was very stressful. Trying to keep your numbers up to keep you job was not fun at all. Trying to convince people to buy $100 worth of checks was very hard.
Great place to work, wonderful people.
Sales Support Leader (Former Employee), Shoreview, MNFebruary 19, 2014
Management is very supportive and responsive to employees' concerns, with a culture of dignity and respect for all.
Family first company with friendly staff
QA ANALYST (Current Employee), Shoreview, MNFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: respect for family life, fun employees, onsite cafeteria
Cons: project inconsistency, lack of department support and communication
My work day began with a team meeting, during which we provided updates and shared key challenges. Our team was there to provide support and offer assistance as needed. Management was helpful and understanding, providing insight for growth and encouragement for a job well-done. They were also very respectful and understanding of family/personal life – more... demands, supporting "family first, work second" methodology. There were struggles with communication between different departments. However the company continues to work hard to improve effectiveness and efficiency. I most enjoyed working with different departments to deliver quality results on schedule. – less
Fast-Paced, Detail-Orientated Company
Order Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Townsend, MAFebruary 4, 2014
I spent my days entering in orders for customers whom placed orders for checks, labels, stationary, business cards, etc. Everything had to be 100% correct and exactly how the customer ordered/wanted.

I learned that attention to detail is a very important part of this and any job to ensure success.

The hardest part of the job was to ensure that what – more... you saw and entered is precisely what the customer ordered.

The most enjoyable part of the job was conversing with customers and knowing they are very satisfied with their purchases. – less
Great people to work with
Contact Center Representative (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COFebruary 2, 2014
It's hard to advance and it is a scripted environment yet the job itself is not difficult.
Bad Company, Rips the customer off, Uncaring, Terrible pay for work done
Several different positions (Former Employee), Groton, MAJanuary 23, 2014
Cons: lying to customers, bad managers, bad
This is the worst company to work for period.
First of all the sales department practices assumptive selling. That's when you upgrade the product without telling the customer and just charge them for it.
Second, the "Managers" want you to quote the price so fast the customer does not realize that about 3 things have been added to the order without their – more... knowledge.
Third, DO NOT think you will ever be promoted. There are people that have been there for 30+ years who are still in the same position.
Fourth, the time off policy is the worst of any company. Basically if you get 4 absences within a 6 month period you will get a warning. It does not matter if you were crippled in a car wreck or went to the beach. They don't care.
Fifth, if you work past your shift on any given day they will give you a random day to leave early, No OT allowed.
Sixth, If it snows or there is bad weather don't be late or leave early, The weather line has not been updated for 4 years. and if you are late or leave early "Ding" you get the hit.
and last but absolutely not least, don't take too much time off the phone going to the bathroom or getting a drink, The "Team Leads and Managers" will make you get a Doctors Note (I am not kidding) or The "Team Lead" actually said one time that it was "good" for you to hold it!!! Yea, good if you want a bladder infection.
Stay away from this place, The bad reviews you see are not un-true. If I could give 0 stars I would have. I worked there for 2 years and hated every day. It was a great day when I gave my notice. – less

About Deluxe

Throughout the years we've built a reputation as a company that combines innovation with integrity. We're a dynamic organization – Read more