Deluxe Employee Reviews

Unorganized and over worked
Logo Changer/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 October 2016
The amount of work expected out of everyone is absurd. Angry clients are given false information when it comes to packages, prices, additional fees and turnaround time. At least the pay and benefits were very good. No chance for advancement in the company or changing positions/gaining more responsibilities. Also most employees are expected to "help out" with other departments which basically means do 2-3 jobs at once all the time. Understaffed.
Pros
paid 1 hour lunch, good benefits, good pay, coworkers are fun
Cons
very stressful, clients are horribly rude, impossible to take vacations
Repetitive workplace, easy work
Cook (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB25 March 2016
a typical day at work i would work cash or supervise and work kitchen most nights, friends with most of my co-workers. i would also count the cashes on the nights that i supervise.
Pros
friendly co-workers
Cons
All night shifts, Split shifts
Fast pace working environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB24 November 2015
Everyday was busy at Deluxe I never got a break, I loved my co workers but the hardest part of working there was leaving. Most enjoyable time at work was Christmas time when we could ware Santa hats.
Positive, Fun, Friendly
Material Coordinator (Current Employee) –  901 king street west, Toronto, ON19 June 2015
It's one of those companies where it's a family oriented type. Where everyone knows one another and gets along. Everyone works hard.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
No raise
Overall comfortable atmosphere
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Dieppe, NB28 March 2013
Although I have had complications with very few coworkers, overall I have had a great time working at the cash register, cleaning the garbage holders, filling the condiments, cooking in the kitchen, doing general cleaning in the dining area. I have learned to handle customer demands, assemble customer orders quickly. I enjoyed working in the kitchen and putting my contamination control skills to work.
Pros
half price lunches, health benefits, excellent hours
Cons
complication with a coworker