Deluxe

Deluxe Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Job that could not keep up with the times
Inside Sales Rep (Former Employee), Shoreview, MNJuly 23, 2014
Selling checks and checking products to small business customers.

Management who did little to nothing to assist you. Managers spent on average around 6 hours per day in "meetings"

Promotions not based on performance, rather on gender.
overall a fun place to work with many pleasant co-workers
Customer Service/Customer Support Rep (Former Employee), Groton, MAJuly 11, 2014
Pros: co cookout or outings once a yr
Cons: short lunch hr could never find a mgr when needed
I had 8 fax machines spitting out orders all day long. Sorted and delivered them to the coorrect departments. Ordered dept supplies. sorted all incoming mail and delivered to correct dept. Tracked lost orders and handled returns. I learned how to be a successful multi tasker. I earned respect from all of management because I took pride in my job. I – more... was liked by all my co-workers and known to them as the "go to person". I was most happy when I was extremely busy and complimented all the time for being laid back and handled pressure so well – less
Great Employee Rewards
Universal Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 10, 2014
Read Verbatim Scripts to new/ existing clients. Use descriptive words to select a check design,
Deluxe is one of the companies that does what it can for their employees.
Customer Satisfaction Manager (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 1, 2014
Pros: the entire job from my co-workers to management
Cons: being laid off
Working for Deluxe was a wonderful experience. I had a lot of growth and ended up in a position taking supervisor calls. I enjoyed the people I worked with including the management. I was with Deluxe 9 years and planned on retiring with the company.

The hardest thing about working at Deluxe was being laid off. MY world was turned upside down. The thought – more... of not going into work at Deluxe was unimaginable.

I learned a lot in my 9 years with Deluxe and it was one of the best companies I have worked for. – less
good company to work for
Pressman (Former Employee), Lansdale, PAJune 28, 2014
i worked 16 years for the company and i have alot of fond memories there, from picnics to promotions.
TERRIBLE
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJune 28, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: everything else
By far the worst company I've ever worked for. Not only do they want us to lie to our customers and treat them like garbage, the employees are also treated terribly. They give you 4 minutes a day for personal time, such as bathroom (other than your two required breaks) and will fire you if you go over that allotted time. Of course any normal person – more... needs to use the bathroom every couple of hours but at Deluxe you can't unless you get a doctors not saying you can have more time during the day to use the bathroom.
They fire people left and right for no good reason except that they can. It is not a stable job and for the first 6 months of employment you're considered temporary, so like they did with me they can just fire you without giving you any warning or attempt to help you improve.
After the first 6 months, if you last that long, if your numbers are not where they need to be - you get a two week warning & if they're not pulled up in two weeks you're out of a job. If you want to work in a place where the company cares for their employees and actually want you to succeed, then this is not the place for you! – less
each day was not the same. the company was what you made of it.
Inside sales representative (Former Employee), Shoreview, MNJune 18, 2014
Pros: limitless earning potential.
Cons: can work 3 months out of the year and make your entire commission
The company holds high value in its employees. The management staff has the ability to either build you up or tear you dpwn. Unfortunately they tore down the sales representatives more often then not.
Typical Call Center
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Shoreview, MNJune 17, 2014
Good job they take care of their employees but its a typical call center
Challenging Position
Inbound Sales / Technical Support Agent (Current Employee), Lenexa, KSJune 16, 2014
I knew nothing about technical support prior to this position, but it has pushed me to learn and begin to master a new skill.
THE MORE YOU DO THE MORE THEY WANT
Sales/Service Representative (Former Employee), Groton, MAJune 11, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: everything but the pay
TREATS EMPLOYEES LIKE A NUMBER.. HERE TODAY GONE TOMORROW AND IF THEY WANT YOU GONE THEY FIND A WAY. HAVE SICK TIME BUT DON'T TAKE IT... IF YOU CALL OUT SICK THE MANAGEMENT TREAT YOU BADLY
Great company to work for
Client Sales Executive (Former Employee), Wichita, KSJune 11, 2014
Pros: truly cared about their customers
Cons: was really hit by the 2008 financial crisis.
Was a great company to work for and they truly cared about their employees and their customers. The only reason I left was due to the 2008-2009 financial crisis. Deluxe was hit awfully hard and had many layoffs.
Deluxe Corporation is a solid organization to work for
National Business Development Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJune 9, 2014
Pros: "the company provides good benefits and pays well for most positions
Good benefits
Flexible schedule
Base salary + commission
Nice facility
Sales contests with decent prizes
Outdated company
CSR (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSJune 5, 2014
Pros: to actually be able to help the customer
Cons: mico-managed including bathroom breaks, high amount of nepotism, younger kids standing around chatting and getting away with it
If you like taking back to back calls ( 80-100 ) per day, using a outdated computer system ( which causes a lot of the customer complaints), sneakily adding on overnight delivery charges to the customer in hopes they don't catch it, having a trainer snap your head off because you made an error in your training class, and way too much nepotism,then this – more... is the job for you. – less
Fast paced employment with great opportunities for advancement
Team Manager, 2012 to 2013 (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSJune 5, 2014
Depending on which shift you work the work/life balance can either be great or not so great. The pay and opportunity for advancement are good also depending on whether you are exempt or non-exempt and how many hours you work.
Great workplace in Minneapolis!
Community Manager, PartnerUp.com (Former Employee), Los Angeles. CaliformiaMay 23, 2014
Pros: able to work independently
Cons: working far from corporate hq, i missed out on the best this company has to offer
I loved working for Deluxe Corp., although in a remote office in California, I and my colleagues were out of the loop on many aspects of the company's culture.

I had a fantastic boss in the marketing department who trusted me to work independently and get things done. That's worth gold!

I would highly recommend Deluxe to job seekers.
great place to learn more about college
Inbound Sales Representative (Current Employee), Shoreview, MNMay 11, 2014
Pros: great coaches
As a student, I went to classes and update my coaches what I was doing. I also tell them what I am doing in order to study for finals.
Outstanding
CS Trainer (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSApril 29, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: definitely non
Deluxe exceeded the bar when it came to it's commitment to the importance of customer service.

The work environment, warm, inviting, and you knew you were valued.

We were family and happy to say that long lasting friendships remain.
Nice place for thriving sales oriented individuals
Customer Service Representative/ Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Lancaster, CAApril 18, 2014
Pros: incentatives
Cons: hours, shift changes
answer inbound calls all day while providing customers with appropriate products to help build their brand.
Great place to work and managment would help you get you to your career goals.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, ArizonaApril 15, 2014
Pros: alot of room for advancement
Assisted bankers, customers, and business customers regarding issues and inquiries pertaining to check orders. Performed first call resolution and followed up with customers. Set up new orders for the customer and answering questions regarding existing orders. Canceled and modified customer's orders upon the bankers request.
This company has poor management with no room to advanc
Mail/Fax/Internet Representative (Current Employee), Shoreview, MNMarch 31, 2014
Pros: great benefits and 401k
Cons: micro managed, not great pay
Taking calls for customers and tring to sell them everything under the sun even when the call for specific things. You are still required to ask them even if they say no. Very micro managed. Co workers are great. The hardest part of the job is making a decision if you are not a very strong sales person this would not be the place for you.

1 2 3 4 5

About Deluxe

Throughout the years we've built a reputation as a company that combines innovation with integrity. We're a dynamic organization – Read more