Del-Tech Manufacturing Inc. is a primary manufacturer of Bio-Mass fuelled energy systems, located in Prince George, BC.
The company is currently seeking a technically qualified person to fill the permanent position of QA/QC manager.
The QA/QC Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the quality management system (QMS) is fully implemented in an organized and efficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee project quality to ensure compliance to codes, standards, regulations, equipment specific specifications, and QMS requirements.
- Managing the development and implementation of the QMS for planning, fabrication, inspection, and documentation and operations activities.
- Oversee supervision of all visual inspections and NDE, including 3rd party sub suppliers.
- Managing inspection, NDE, and testing plans for new construction, repair work, and alterations.
Certification and Experience Requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all internal organization departments, suppliers, subcontractors, and regulatory authorities.
- Strong coordination and organization skills, with strict emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Hold a Technical or a Trades qualification
- Experience working within local jurisdictional and regulatory authorities.
- Must be familiar with:
o Inspection and related NDE methods (MT, PT, UT, and RT), including ASME Section VIII – Div 1 requirements.
o ASME B31.1 and B31.3
- Must have the ability to work within strict deadlines and under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor.
Deltech Manufacturing Inc. offers competitive salaries and benefits package and promotes the opportunity for advancement and training.
Please submit resumes to
The General Manager
Fax to: 250-562-9655
Indeed - 18 months ago
Deltech Manufacturing Inc. was founded in September 1984 to service the need for tools, molds and dies used by local manufacturing...