RESPONSIBILITIES (could include, but are not limited to):
- Seek procurement opportunities that are a potential fit for the company’s product and services;
- Lead and coordinate procurement processes, including managing the written response, addressing inquiries and following up with prospective clients;
- Support the contract negotiation process;
- Prepare and proofread documents and ensure continuity and compliance with corporate requirements;
- Maintain contact with current clients, and promote continued growth and new business opportunities;
- Manage all aspects of writing and communications including but not limited to social media, corporate website maintenance, and online and print materials; and
- Conduct market research and seek new market opportunities.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or suitable combination of education and experience;
- Minimum of five years direct experience focused in the areas of proposal writing, procurement, communications, and/or marketing/business development;
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills; strong networking skills; and ability to build and foster client relationships;
- Must be ambitious, enthusiastic, and hard-working with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines;
- Must be a dynamic self-starter and team player who is detail-oriented and organized; and
- Knowledge of the IT industry would be considered an asset.
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
DeltaWare Systems (DeltaWare), a division of MAXIMUS Canada Services Inc., is a leading edge information technology firm. DeltaWare...