RESPONSIBILITIES (could include, but are not limited to):
- Developing technical design in accordance with functional specifications, and participating in design reviews;
- Developing new application software specifications and construct application code;
- Maintain existing application software specifications and maintain existing technical documentation;
- Following quality assurance standards to be used during design, development and implementation phases;
- Performing unit and integration testing of software to ensure proper and efficient execution, as well as requirements compliance;
- Supporting systems in test and production environments, and assisting with problem resolution/debugging;
- Supporting and maintaining existing in house applications for clients, and developing enhancements to existing software; and
- Maintaining client satisfaction by meeting client priorities and service level agreement targets in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Computer Science degree, or suitable combination of education and relevant work experience;
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience;
- Excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices;
- Hands-on experience developing test cases and test plans;
- Database and operating systems experience;
- Highly logical, technically proficient, and keen attention to detail;
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies;
- Adept at conducting research into software-related issues;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment; and
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
DeltaWare Systems (DeltaWare), a division of MAXIMUS Canada Services Inc., is a leading edge information technology firm. DeltaWare...