Delta

Delta Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good workplace
QA Analyst Tester (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 1, 2014
Pros: vibrant enviornment to work
Cons: tight work schedule.
Full of energy at work.
Good coworkers and a challenging environment.
Busy Busy Busy
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAOctober 1, 2014
Always something to do. Great benefits. Always talking to people and learning about the world.
Productive,with Endless Growth opportunities
Gate/Ticketing Agent (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 29, 2014
Constant customer interaction...Meeting New people daily. Constant change Each day is different.
High pace enviroment with low upwards mobility.
Flight Deck Trainer/ALA (Former Employee), DFWSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: being around plains
Cons: no upward mobility
You would work four to five flights a day, to which you would be in charge of the loading of bags, cargo, fuel and the safety of the aircraft. The supervisors are generally good at there jobs. Management is distant and very disconnected to the day to day operations. the hardest part of the job is growing accustom to the different weather you are subjected – more... to. The enjoyable part of the job is getting to be around plains all day! – less
Awesome Place to work.
Assistant Fleet Captain (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 26, 2014
Pros: travel benefits and warm and friendly employees.
Cons: a very vulnerable industry to economic trend. as a result there is always worry about job security.
Working in Flight Operations is working with a shifting target. Everyday there is something new to respond to
The management and staff at Delta were simply the best.
It was a joy to arrive to work each day. There is a spirit of congeniality and care that will keep my memories of working at Delta fond always.
Best
Manager (Current Employee), Atlantic City, NJSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
Good. Great, Cool. Wonderful. Like nothing you're ever experienced.
Best Airline in the World
Aircraft Load Agent (Current Employee), Seattle, WASeptember 22, 2014
Delta has a lot of values which are good values if you ask me. The job is very physically demanding with minimal pay, but has a great benefit package compared to other airlines.
Delta airlines training,pay.management
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Denver, COSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: free flights
Cons: no benefits, poor pay.no good business processes. no training
I worked for Delta Airlines part time along with my main job as a Manager for Xcel Energy. The company was having management problems there was no formal training.the pay was poor and the employees were unhappy. I liked the job as i was able to fly for free,
Delta
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 19, 2014
Great place to be. Love working for this company and really enjoyed my time there. I learned a lot about all different types of planes and how to load them correctly. Great work atmosphere.
Travel priviledges
Customer Service/Ramp Agent (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 17, 2014
Pros: annual profit share
Cons: staffing shortage
transferring luggage to & from aircrafts in a timely manner. Conduct briefings before the arrival of each flight. Courses & training are available
Loved the job, the flying and the travels
Flight Attendant (Former Employee), Jamaica, NYSeptember 16, 2014
A little stressful at time but I love the job so nothing is ever stressful for me. Loved it.
outstanding company from start to finish
Senior Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: outstanding in every way
outstanding company, who really cared for their employees and their families. excellent compensation and vacation time. Best company I ever had the opportunity to be a part of.
Fullfilling job
Ramp Agent (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: flight benefits
Cons: inclimate weather
Working for Delta was a great job. I enjoyed the people that I worked with. It was the management that I did not like. The station manager had a chip on his shoulder. He was unwilling to work with individuals schedules. During the shift that I would work, there would be roughly 15 planes throughout the day.
Reservation Sales
Reservationist /Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta,GASeptember 15, 2014
Learning a complete different aspect of the work that I was accustomed. Enjoyed what I was doing, learning something different from the medical field. The management and co-worker was easy to work with. This was a part time position.
Great company to work for
Ramp Agent (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 15, 2014
Receive assigned bags to transport to aircraft. They are called "runs"
Very laid back place with little supervision
Good Company
Consultant TEKsystems (Current Employee), Eagan MNSeptember 14, 2014
Good company depending on what manager you have. Good luck getting on permanent unless you live in Atlanta.
Reservations officer
Reservations officer (Former Employee), SingaporeSeptember 12, 2014
I worked as a sales representative at Delta Air Lines in Singapore in a multi-lingual and multi-cultural environment.
I mainly handled enquiries about ticket prices, aircrafts, promotions and campaigns over the phone for travel agencies, corporate and general clients in the Japanese and U.S. markets.
I also provided accurate and effective reservations – more... process for ticketing and schedule changes to customers, and resolve issues by providing alternative solutions.
Working in this environment gave me the opportunity to work as an individual and be self-motivated.
The hardest part of my previous job is to handle customer or passenger complaints. Some customers lose control of themselves.
The enjoyable part is that we had lots of company events, such as Halloween and Christmas. On that day, the manager or director gave us some gifts. – less
Airline Industry
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee), Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNSeptember 5, 2014
You are constantly running from gate to gate working flights. Customers are very demanding, and sometimes threatening. I learned how the airline industry works and what it takes to make a single flight go out each day. The hardest part of my job was being timed on everything you do, and if something went wrong someone was getting blamed. Over all this – more... job is most suitable for college students needing a part time job or someone with VERY flexible work schedule. – less
Ramp agent
Customer Service (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 5, 2014
great way to manage weight as you continually work either in your area or helping your neighbors dangerous if you don't pay attention
free flights
Lobby Assistant (Current Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 2, 2014
Pros: free flights
Cons: low wages
free flights dsfygdshhggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggfds

About Delta

Delta Air Lines, Inc. (Delta) is an air carrier that provides scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo worldwide. – Read more