Delta

Delta Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent company to work for and the opportunity of a lifetime. It was a lifestyle not just a job.
retired flight attendant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 10, 2014
Pros: great benefits, travel opportunities, compensation
Cons: odd hours, time away from home, seniority system driven schedules
Excellent company that I saw grow ,from a regional airline with small international market, into a world class airline. The most enjoyable part of the job was the travel opportunity and the great coworkers and passengers I met. The hardest part was the odd schedules and time away from home.
Nice workplace, great benefits
Reservation Specialist (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OhioMay 9, 2014
Pros: benifits
Cons: n/a
Receiving calls from passengers regarding airline reservations, general questions, information on flight times and skymiles account status.
Forward thinking, always changing and never dull
Senior Learning Facilitator (Current Employee), DFW but travel is 80-90%May 7, 2014
Pros: free flight benefits and i've traveled the world as a result
Cons: lack of, or slow, communication when in a virtual or mobile team
A typical day is collaborating with teams in ATL and other teams on the system to design leadership strategy training for upcoming conferences or learning gaps in the field. I enjoy the creative element of being able to assist with design, work with the field teams and then being able to delivery the material to leadership.

Because there is distance/virtual – more... teams in our environment; sometimes things can get "lost in translation" with my co-workers. This can sometimes be the most difficult because it can "bog down" a project deadline. However, if we have conflict or any issues, we talk it out and come to some sort of consensus. Management usually doesn't get involved. They're usually in meetings and don't have time and that's fine. They're mostly there to push through barriers for us if we need them.

I enjoy seeing the creative element of design come full circle and help new leaders, as well as tenured leaders, build their skills. – less
Always busy, day goes by fast
Customer Service Cargo Agent (Current Employee), LaGuardia AirportMay 7, 2014
Work a lot of work. Keeps you busy, never gets boring. Customers are friendly and so are coworkers.
Love it
CORPORATE CUSTOMER PHONE SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Atlanta,GAMay 6, 2014
Pros: flight benefits
Love to work for this international company. Enables a person to travel the world!
Productive, fun place to work.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 6, 2014
Pros: great pay, and benefits
Cons: n/a
This is a wonderful place to start a career. There is movement for advancement within the company. Management is awesome.
Customer Experience Agent
Customer Experience Agent (Former Employee), Chisholm MnMay 3, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: would not offer part time
I would take phone calls, and book reservations. I was also customer service, so I dealt with the complaints or compliments of the job.
Busy, fast paced constant movement!
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee), Boston, MAMay 2, 2014
Pros: best benefits in the industry
Cons: twice a month pay period
A busy day checking passengers in, giving boarding passes, checking baggage to proper destination. Boarding passengers, dispatch aircraft. Meet arriving flights.

Learned multiple facets of the airline industry. Software,
Hardest part of job was bad weather delays, accommodating passengers.
Enjoyable part of job was having flight depart on time, runs – more... smoothly.
Excellent place to work! – less
In the Airlines Operation
Customer Service Gate Agent (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 1, 2014
A typical day in operation involves being responsible for boarding aircraft's; ensuring flight data is transmitted for a safe and on-time departure, handling of flights in an IROP and/or oversold situation. In addition, ensuring that every flight handled meets all guidelines set by Delta and its Delta Connection carriers; as well as all federal regulations – more... established by the Transportation Security Administration, Federal Aviation Administration, Customs and Border Patrol, and the Department of Transportation. Overtime, I have learned how to manage time and people effectively. Management and co-works are the most helpful and loving in the operation. The hardest part of my job is a flight called "quick turn' this is when an inbound flight has to deplane and board within 30 minutes and must be dispatched. In those case it means that each and every seconds are put in consideration to have an on time departure. What makes it difficult is unforeseen ticketing issues and passenger handling issues that might occur within those 30 minutes that could possibly delay a flight. The most enjoyable part of my job is meet people from all across the globe and industry. – less
Good working place
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 1, 2014
Enjoyed working there and I learnt a lot for this place. Co workers were very nice
great benefits
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 29, 2014
Pros: travel benefits
Cons: standby flights
great second job excellent travel benefits. you will meet exciting people. this company is very diverse. has nice incentives
Delta Ready Reserve
Airport Customer Service-Ready Reserve (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCApril 29, 2014
Pros: flight benefits
Cons: short hours with ready reserve program
Its a great company. Overall great company culture. Excellent flight benefit program they give you. Ability to swap days and request days off with other co-workers to fly out.
Ramp Agent
Ramp Agent (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 24, 2014
Load and unload customer luggage, airfreight and company mail on and off aircraft. Marshall Aircrafts in and out of the ramp area for landing and take offs.
Great company
team lead (Former Employee), DFW....April 24, 2014
Pros: free travel
Enjoyed everything about my job.
Co-workers were wonderful.
Enjoyed helping people.
n/a
Customer Service Ramp Agent (Current Employee), Atlanta,GaApril 17, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Delta is a great company and it is a privilege to work for a company as great as delta airlines.
A great company
Customer Care Coordinator - Baggage Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 17, 2014
The ideal place to improve any aspects for personal and professional growth.
Summary
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 16, 2014
Work with Business and IT teams to collect requirements, brainstorm solutions to make the operation more efficient and profitable through automation.
my experience with delta airlines
Baggage Handler (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 16, 2014
Pros: learned alot of money and learned alot about the airport.
Cons: temporary.
i was only 19 years old at the time.
i met a lot of good people.
i was making $340 bi-weekly
and that was enough to put
groceries in the house, gas in my car
and everything like that.
Great enviroment
SALES RESERVATIONIST (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 15, 2014
Delta airlines Reservations office is a very great place to work. This place allows you to have and opportunity to meet new people as well as have opportunities to communicate over the phone interacting with customers.
drama
cargo handler (Former Employee), san diego,caApril 13, 2014
Cons: shortbreaks
i learned how to operate forklift and work alone. it had a lot of drama with workers and only one camera worked in warehouse.

About Delta

Delta Air Lines, Inc. (Delta) is an air carrier that provides scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo worldwide. – Read more