Delta

Delta Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
delta
Customer Care (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 7, 2014
Pros: trusting your self, nothing is the same, meeting new people
Cons: solving 90% of passenger problems on your own
Everyday is an experince. Working at the airport anything can happen. Working alone as well as working with a group of people to reslove an issue. You have to think quick and know how to handle all tasks that comes your way.
Great company
Airport Customer Service/Gate Agent (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 6, 2014
Cons: senority based
Great company........................................................................................................
Fun Place, but can get very tiring on the body, being well rested is a MUST
Airport Customer Service/Tow Operator (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 3, 2014
Pros: flight benefits, health care
Cons: short breaks, inadequate pay
Love the people I work with, a very close group who looks out for eachother. Never a dull day, always busy, always moving, sometimes too much. Eating on the go, walking up to 3-4 miles a day sometimes, constantly switching from task to task. Regardless, great place to be for advancement, great benefits, just not too great on the compensation.
Great place to work and great groups of people.
Process Quality Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 3, 2014
Management is great. Great team of employees and great associate to work with.
Fun, Fast Paced Learning Environment - Great Benefits
Customer Service & Sales Supervisor (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 30, 2014
Pros: flight benefits
Cons: low salary
I loved working here, Lots of room for advancement and training.
Great place to work.
Customer Service Supervisor and Trainer (Former Employee), Portland, ORJune 30, 2014
Pros: people, customers, pay, vacation, employees
Best job you could have. Work day was getting planes out on time and resolving customer issues. Advanced management skills, Co-workers were excellent, hardest part of job was security after 9/11, co-workers were great.
Great Job
Airport Customer Service (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FloridaJune 28, 2014
Great job with a lot of opportunity to move forward in your career if you are willing to relocate.
Delta has whatever you're looking for
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLJune 26, 2014
Pros: free flights for your immediate family
Cons: rough work schedules until you build seniority to bid better shifts
Whether you only want a part time job with great perks (flight benefits), or you want a long-term career, you can get what you want at Delta.
Good place for knowledge tranfer
Senior Java / SOA developer (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 25, 2014
Yes this a good place to work i can say and a the people around here are very nice and supportive and helpful in all the aspects
excellent company!!!
airline captain (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 25, 2014
delta airlines is an excellent company to work with and for. they are very consumer and employee driven airline and have a wonderful safety record .Honesty and sound business practices are at the core of the company's foundation.
Best Company ever
Airport Customer Service (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 24, 2014
Pros: where do i start
The work day would consist of aiding customers on the check-in process. This consisted of typing, analyzing flights, and ensuring that customers are checking in properly on the flights.
Sr. Coordinator - Human Resources Services (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 24, 2014
I started at Delta when I was 21 years old. You can say I grew up there. I've held a number of positions where I was promoted each time. It's a lot of hard work but it was fun.
Very nice place to work
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Fond du Lac, WIJune 19, 2014
Pros: accomodating, flexible, good working environment
Cons: limited benefits
Very nice place to work
Able to work independently and great team work.
Can be fast paced but can also have very slow times.
Frequently learning new things
Frustrating dealing with insurance companies
Enjoy helping people
Fun easy going work
Ramp Agent (Former Employee), Windsor Locks, CTJune 19, 2014
My only problem was distance from home other than that its a great experience to work for delta.
productive active work place
Ramp Agent (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 19, 2014
Pros: good work enviornment all together
Cons: peek season is challenging while bearing the weather
A typical work day consist of loading and off loading planes
Ive gained two aditional years of mannual labor
My co- workers are easy to get along with, as I am a people person.
The most challenging part of this job would be the weather and working in it.
Flying around the world as a perk from working here would be the highlight.
It was a great place
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 19, 2014
Pros: being able to travel, meeting people
Cons: stressful, passengers can be difficult
Things have changed dramatically since 911. Very hard to non-rev on flights as an employee. You have to like stress, getting yelled at, and dealing with unhappy people. There are good points but there is a lot of stress.
We had no activities, I worked in two different office for the same compnay.
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee), San Juan, PRJune 19, 2014
Pros: i had no breaks and no lunch perios, ate in between jobs.
Cons: no health care benefits.
My hours were limited to work, their were no activities besides my job.
Cargo Manager
Manager/Station Trainer (Former Employee), Jackson, MSJune 17, 2014
Pros: learning programs, meet interesting new people
Cons: benefits, hours
Delta use to be the largest Airlines to transport more cargo and mail than any other Airline. Here in Jackson, we moved over 800,000 pounds of freight each year. Than they went contract and 9/11 happen and the numbers dropped. Been a part of this team, taught me how to increase our shipping and receiving by introducing Customers to new shipping programs – more... to better serve their needs with a much cheater price. Once the station went contract, we went from handling 25 flights a day to 12 flights a day. That had a major impact on shipping sales and routes for our Customers. I learned to be created in order to keep the trust of our Customers by explaining options and giving them the choice to choose what better suits their needs. – less
Stable, Comfortable Office Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 17, 2014
A typical day of work consisted of answering inbound telephone calls in a call center environment regarding live animals, human remains, international and domestic freight as well as general inquiries. In my time with Delta, I learned to be comfortable and settle into the business providing exemplary customer service. The management was consistent, – more... considerate and knowledgeable. My co-workers were incredible in their assistance of customers, as well as one another, with their kind, professional demeanor. The hardest part of the job was answering inquiries regarding live animals. Not that it was unpleasant, but it was the largest volume of calls and the information changed or varied constantly which sometimes made it difficult to keep up with. The most enjoyable part of the job was the camaraderie between customer service representatives and management, including upper management - there always seemed to be plenty of smiling faces and enjoyable connections. – less
Productive and a fun place to work
Supply Attendant (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 16, 2014
Pros: the flight benefits
Cons: the changes in health benefits
A typical day at work with Delta Air Lines is part ordering, receiving, stocking, shipping, packaging parts as well as maintaining inventory control. Handling of Hazardous Martials,Interactions with Mechanics, FAA, Ramp. Cargo, and vendor management.

Every day is a learning experience with the every changing of technology.

The most enjoyable part – more... of my job is the challenges day to day of multi tasking and prioritizing. – less

About Delta

Delta Air Lines, Inc. (Delta) is an air carrier that provides scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo worldwide. – Read more