Delta

Delta Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
delta airlines
Ramp Agent (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCNovember 3, 2014
Working for delta was a great job.It help me open up to a large growth with the company.
Great experience. get to see so many amazing places
Flight Attendant (Former Employee), new yorkNovember 3, 2014
Pros: free travel.
Cons: early mornings. hard to keep a stable life outside the job.
Management was scattered. To many people in charge and not enough people who knew what was going on.
over all You get to be your own boss. great flexibility in schedule.
life style can be tough. But I feel every one should have this experience.
you get to travel the world and meet so many wonderful people.
must be comfortable being by yourself allot.
its – more... a great self awakening job. – less
Overall Great Experience
Human Resources-Technical Operations Recruiter (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNNovember 3, 2014
Working in the aviation industry is a great experience and extremely useful knowledge.
Excellent Workplace
Ramp Agent (Current Employee), New YorkOctober 31, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: working in weather extremes
As a ramp operator you are an employee that wears many hats. You can marshal aircraft into gates, unload and load planes, transport bags to and from aircraft, scan luggage, there are many positions available to help run the operation. I've learned about the fast paced work needed to run a company in the airline industry. Management is straight forward – more... and fair. Follow the safety guidelines and you will not be bothered. If you intend to join leadership you must show your worth in your work ethic and attendance. The coworkers come from all walks of life. The hardest part of the job is being exposed to the elements. Winter and rain are your greatest enemy when working on the ramp. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people that you meet at work and in the terminal. – less
Its a great place to work if you like the same thing with nowhere to go.
Technical Support/Logistics Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 31, 2014
If you like doing the samething with minimal learning potential, its awesome. But if you want better, find better
Fedex Express
Ramp Agent (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 30, 2014
Material handler for shipments. Very fast past with detailed work to insure correct shipping
productive and fun work place
Performance Leader( Supervisor) (Former Employee), jamaica nyOctober 28, 2014
Pros: travel benefit
Cons: healthcare
Working for Delta was a great job. I enjoyed the people that I worked with. It was the management that I did not like. The station manager had a chip on his shoulder.
fun environment with minimal advancement and pay
Cabin Crew (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 28, 2014
Great job for young person needing to learn about time management and punctuality....no advancement moved on to open own business
great Company
Support Agent Lead (Current Employee), Dallas TXOctober 26, 2014
Opportunities for additional income while working . I enjoy working here with flexible days off with inside trading system. You also have work at home opportunities. Traveling privileges are awesome !
A great company to work for
Airport Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 23, 2014
Pros: networking with many different people.
Cons: the pay
I love delta as an employer. The company is great and the benefits are amazing.
fairly good
Video/VTR Engineer (Current Employee), Riyadh, Saudi ArabiaOctober 23, 2014
Pros: just fine
Daily tests of audio, vtrs, video equipment in continuity on air studios, recording studios, production suites and studios, editing suites, and non linear, linear editing suites.
Repair and maintenance of professional and broadcast equipment up to component level.
Wiring, installation, and upgrading of professional and broadcast equipment.
Attends seminars – more... and trainings.
Assist to head of department.
24/7 shifting duties
On call and emergency call on duty
Diversified knowledge, training and upgrades on up to date technology in the field of professional and broadcast equipment
Nice colleagues and staff within the department and other departments over the years – less
Fun workplace.
Baggage Handler / Ramp Operator (Current Employee), Atlanta, GaOctober 22, 2014
the benefits are wonderful. not much power as an individual you kind of fall in one of the numbers of its hundreds of workers.
Very fun work place, work 2 hours, break 2 hours, then work 2 more hours, and watch tv until you go home.
Equipment Service Employee (Former Employee), Memphis International Airport. Memphis,TennesseeOctober 22, 2014
Pros: plenty of tv time, always food
Cons: managers who were new that thought they knew it all were a stick in the mud, until they finally learned that lower classification employees had a brain too!
Any job is basically what you make of it unless the managers are just impossible.
productive an workplace
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 21, 2014
Pros: excellant medical dental and vision great company to work for superb flight benefits
Cons: not enough overtime
learned to be a better customer service agent enjoyed my career to the fullest work well with my coworkers management some where great people to work for other let there positions go to there heads an abused there authority my long hours standing on my feet when flight where late arriving
great place to work.
AIRCRAFT MECHANIC (Former Employee), DFW, TEXASOctober 21, 2014
Pros: experience
Cons: there were none
very productive work place and learning environment. it was fast pace and exciting, with great leadership an co-work who care about each other and help one another. it was one of the best places I ever worked.
professional place to work.
Lead Agent (Former Employee), boston, maOctober 16, 2014
every day at delta was fun and challenging. there was a lot of team work atmosphere. it was very rewarding helping passengers with the airport process.
Hard word for short periods of time
Transfers Dispatcher, ALA and ESE (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNOctober 15, 2014
Pros: free flights
Cons: low pay
Loaded and unloaded planes and made sure the customers luggage made in on the plane in time.
Best job in my life
PART 121 AIRLINE PILOT (Former Employee), JFK and AtlantaOctober 14, 2014
Fabulous job; best place I've worked to date. I would have stayed on if it weren't for the FAA's artificial age 65 mandatory retirement. I am still looking to continue my aviation career for another 10 years.
Productive atmosphere.
Machine Operator/Assembler (Current Employee), Lapeer, MIOctober 13, 2014
Pros: lots of free lunches and candy bars for proper behavior.
Cons: sometimes having to work without a fan when it is very hot.
A typical day starts at 6:45am and continues until 3:15pm. We are expected to be alert and on time. Horse play is not allowed and over all a safe place to work.
short term gig
Field Engineer (TEK SYSTEMS (Former Employee), Eagan, MNOctober 9, 2014
Pros: monday thru friday
Cons: temp job
I worked with good people but it was a short term job from the beginning.

About Delta

Delta Air Lines, Inc. (Delta) is an air carrier that provides scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo worldwide. – Read more