Delta

Delta Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company
Customer Service Agents (Current Employee), columbus,ohioJanuary 12, 2015
great company. Love working there. I got to see the world with my flying benefits.
Great Workplace
Realtors Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Antioch, CAJanuary 9, 2015
The most enjoyable part of this job was that it was fast paced and had a lovely office environment.
Solving customer issues and helping with bookings.
Customer Service/ International Sales (Former Employee), atlanta and miamiJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: flight benefits and job knowledge
Cons: having to leave the company
Delta was a wonderful company to work for. Everyday was a new learning process. I was always challenged on assisting customers need. My knowledge of geography became excellent. The job was hard as far as customer problems but enjoyable as far as solving them.
The job was fun and benefits were nice, poor management
Customer Experience Specialist (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJanuary 8, 2015
I think the management needed more training and there were way too many cliques that took place in the Minneapolis office. Other than that the benefits were nice for the flights but the pay and compensation was extremely low. I feel for the work required and the amount of money I was bringing into the company as well as other employees a mere 11 dollars an hour was just not cutting it. The benefits were nice yes but you need money in order to survive and this job does not have that.
stable employer
Aircraft Service Mechanic (Former Employee), minneapolis mnJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: stability
Cons: working night's
My day started out by having a meeting and figuring out what needed to get done. After figuring out what air craft I was assigned I would go to the plain and complete a check list. While completing the check list if I needed parts for a repair I would order them. After receiving them I would repair the air craft and complete the repair paper work. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing that I made the customer's flights more enjoyable.
Exciting Job with Excellent opportunities and Benefits
Inflight Service /On Board Supervisor/ Trainer (Former Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 3, 2015
I spent 34 years with Delta and worked in various capacities. The experience and chance to learn and grow were without bounds. There are many ups and downs in the airline business, but Delta was always a very solid place to work.
good company to work for
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: flight benefits
Good company. good benefites, job flexibility. lots of job options.
Wonderful 17 years!!!!
Flight Attendant / International Purser (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 2, 2015
Best job ever! People ask me now what do I want to do......I have no idea. I already had the perfect job!
Great company. Low stress work enviroment
Ground Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 31, 2014
Company values and takes very good care of their employees. Great benefits and perks for employees. Very low stress work environment.
good job ready to expand
Specialist (DELTA) (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 31, 2014
a typical day would be answering phone calls and assisting customers with books. reservations. travel plans. travel information. and ion line navigation.
Adversarial Work environment at DTW
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Detroit, MIDecember 29, 2014
Pros: money is great.
Cons: watch your back.
I have worked at Delta Airlines for 9 plus years.The pay is excellent as well as benefits.If you wish to advance beyond AMT you will find a necessity to be in the proper click. Hypothetically color is involved in Leadership roles/
Fun yet professional work place.
Ramp Agent (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 28, 2014
Pros: numerous discounts with other companies for rental cars, hotels and housing.
Cons: lunch breaks were not guaranteed.
A typical work day at Delta included a 10 minute briefing of any changes, questions or concerns concerning the position, management and programs. I learned a great deal of responsibility and punctuality during the course of my work experience. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work outdoors and having the trust from management to get the job done. The most difficult part about the job was working during peak season where the work load increased significantly.
Profesional but cousy
Check-in and security agent (Former Employee), Barcelona, CTDecember 24, 2014
Pros: nice work armosphere
Cons: not enough well payed
Working at Delta airlines has always been a pleasure. Its a serious, profesional and organized company focused on excelent customer service without forgetting security, all in a very familiar work atmosphere.
declined in later years
sr customer service supervisor (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 23, 2014
Pros: benefits, original healthcare, vacation, retirement
Cons: changes in all of the above
excellent company to work for first two decades.declined considerably final years due mainly to problems in the overall industry.especially due to the farming out of jobs to unqualified and sometimes totally incompetant applicants.Made comraderie which was so important in early years pretty much nonexistant. do not know what the situation is since my retirement..truly hope it has gotten closer to what it was when it was a joy to come to work.
Average, Ok Company
Customer Service Ramp Agent (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 22, 2014
Pros: delta perks, bonuses, flight benefits
Cons: pay wage scale
Delta Airlines is a ok company. Management can be a bit iffy at times with some managers not being ready for the roles they are placed in. Working conditions vary from extremely hot in the summer to extremely cold and wet in the winters. Flight benefits for you and your family are excellent though.
Great working together as a team
Customer Service (Current Employee), Atlanta GeorgiaDecember 20, 2014
We ensure on time arrivals and departures to customer destinations as well as work together as a team to get the job done.
Delta Airlines
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Windsor Locks, CTDecember 12, 2014
Delta is a great company to work for. there are vast benefits.
Fun job, fast paced
Online Support Coordinator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 11, 2014
Pros: travel benefits, fun and fast paced
Cons: you may encounter disgruntle customers
As a online Support supervisor, you would take calls to help and asist people on how to navigate there way through Delta.com. We would solve any problems and help in rerouting customers on different flights. Another part of that job was to answer customer email that came in through delta.com. Being that it was a call canter, it was fast paced, but fun at the same time.
Very rewarding job and many option for growth
Staff Planning (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 5, 2014
Delta was the best place to work because of the environment of constant growth.
easy to use
Engineer / Supervisor (Former Employee), Warwick, RIDecember 5, 2014
To obtain a position that will enable me to utilize my experience and skills

About Delta

Delta Air Lines, Inc. (Delta) is an air carrier that provides scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo worldwide. – Read more