Delta Toronto Airport West Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
It's good to work for a good company like Delta Hotels
Room Attendant (Part-Time) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 4, 2012
A typical day at work is first off having our daily morning huddle as we call it to update us about that's going to take place at the hotel as well as to give each team member a boost for the day.

From these huddles, I've learnt that every individual perspective is so different from my own, and all it takes is making the time to get to really know your team members. Knowing what affects people in a negative way helps me to avoid doing the things intentionally to irritate or offend my team members.

Even though many different departments and managers, they all come together to make operations of the hotel work and are easy to work with.

My co-workers are generally easy to get along with as long as we practice respect in the work place to the best of our ability.

The hardest part of my job is when all my rooms are checked out and are needed before the approximated time, which is challenging.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when we receive commendation for a good day's work. That's all I need to make our next working day, a day to look forward to.

2.5