Delta Power Equipment is looking for a Marketing Specialist to add to their team. Marketing education is required, and an agricultural background is a strong asset.
The Marketing Associate will assist in all functions of the planning and execution of Delta Power Equipment’s marketing strategy, specifically in the area of online marketing, copy-writing and brand development. The Marketing-Creative also launches and manages new products, services, and associated brands to meet profitability goals through effective marketing programs. This individual will work with a variety of online marketing strategies and tools including, paid ad placement, affiliate programs, sponsorship programs, emails, social media web sites, pay-per-click ads, and search engine optimization. The Online Marketing Specialist will be required to build and maintain client relationships. This individual will also be responsible for conducting marketing research and analyzing and developing reports and statistics on marketing campaigns and strategies.
- University degree or college diploma in marketing or related field.
- Excellent computer skills including familiarity with MS Office applications, HTML, XML, Photoshop, and other Adobe programs.
- Strong understanding of internet marketing principles and practices.
- High attention to detail and quality standards.
- Understanding of Social Media platforms
- Strong customer relations and interpersonal skills.
- Highly creative and versatile.
- Excellent written and verbal skills and comprehension.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Proven team player who is both flexible and highly adaptable.
- Ability to adhere to multiple strict deadlines, and work well under pressure in order to meet organizational goals
- Travel may be required
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Overtime as required