- Cleans and services assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
- When room service is completed, change room status so that rooms may be sold. Reports any room unable to be serviced within appropriate time standards to supervisor.
- Reports needed repairs of unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Responds to requests from guests, supervisors or management in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintains linen cart and supplies neat and organized to department standards.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Reports lost and found articles to supervisor.
- Follows procedures for team cleaning and self-inspecting program.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
Note: Employee will abide by the specific performance standards for their department as communicated to them by their manager.
Indeed - 22 months ago
Located in the centre of the Technology Triangle, Kitchener is famous for more than its Germanic roots and annual Oktoberfest. Owned by...