- Cleans and services assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
- When room service is completed, change room status so that rooms may be sold. Reports any room unable to be serviced within appropriate time standards to supervisor.
- Reports needed repairs of unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Responds to requests from guests, supervisors or management in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintains linen cart and supplies neat and organized to department standards.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Reports lost and found articles to supervisor.
- Follows procedures for team cleaning and self-inspecting program.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
Note: Employee will abide by the specific performance standards for their department as communicated to them by their manager.
Located in the centre of the Technology Triangle, Kitchener is famous for more than its Germanic roots and annual Oktoberfest. Owned by...