Delta Hotels Employee Review

View all Delta Hotels reviews

driving all day
cook (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL17 March 2014
got to meet good people all day,money was up and down,you got paid on a daily basis depending how busy you were,,,,,,
Pros
good people
Cons
long hrs

Other Delta Hotels Employee Reviews

Part of the team
Barista/Hostess/Room Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK2 January 2018
They would let you try different positions and see how things work behind the scene in a hotel setting. Awesome people and the food was amazing! Good benefits.
Pros
awesome atmosphere
Cons
management./gossip
Great place to work with strong team
banquet server/bartender (Former Employee) –  Regina Saskatchewan Canada28 December 2017
A typical day at the hotel entailed working together as a team to create the ideal atmosphere for productivity. I've never worked in a hotel thus far where the staff were so close and tight knit. It was a very endearing environment and because of this--we were unstoppable as a unit.

I received the bulk of my early training at this hotel. We were trained in most areas of the hotel, including room service department as it was possible to pick up hours in other departments when the catering division was slow.

Management was very precise and understanding and followed all protocols to a tee. One got a sense of leadership and invested all confidence in management. I was fortunate to be part of this team.

The hardest part of the job was the impending down season, which meant long periods without work. During this time, as I say, we might seek work in other departments, but we always returned to the banquet division...out of loyalty and comfort.

The most enjoyable part of the job were big gala dinners when the entire hotel was packed to capacity...the time flew by and it was pleasure to accommodate guests in any way we could. Those were memorable shifts that didn't feel like shifts at all.
Pros
close to home, great parking
Cons
no cons