Delta Edmonton South Employee Reviews

Family you get to work with
Guest Services Agent (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 February 2016
Delta is an amazing company to work with, coworkers that genuinely care about you. Even on the weirdest busiest days everyone is in a good mood and willing to pick up the extra work.
The hardest part is working to remember every guest by name and the times when whole groups or teams are coming in all at once. However with such a great team on your side its easy to overcome everything.
Hours take a bit of getting used to if you aren't coming from the hotel industry, but after awhile 5am seems like a natural time to be up.
The ethics of the company for their employees, city, and environment are great, they genuinely care.
Pros
Great benifits, meals at a cheap cost, amazing coworkers
Cons
Early hours or very late hours
Long hours no pay
Server/Porter (Former Employee) –  Edmonton AB20 March 2013
typical day was any were from 10-18 hours long, you got to come in at 4pm and stay till everything was done.
Management was a revolving door no one stuck around for long, that meant very little organization.
no flex to when you could work often clock over 60hours a week
Pros
free buffet food, overtime
Cons
very long hours, very little reconition
Great Culture and Core Values
Conference Services Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 November 2012
I work with a great team and I enjoy coming to work to see their smiling faces everyday. I truly enjoy the challenges that my management has given me and I am very thankful.

I've definitely expanded my knowledge in different aspects of customer service. One of the hardest part of the job was working with other departments who are not as organized as our team. This causes the trickle effect who hurts our relationships with clients.
Pros
very inexpensive staff meals
delta south edmonton
1st.Cook/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 June 2012
was a very different job with very little supervison and very little contact with management
Pros
worked night
Cons
was a ;learning experence

Want to know more about Delta Edmonton South?

Ask a question