Guest Service Agent (Current Employee) – Edmonton, AB – 31 August 2016
• Honest, hard-working and versatile • I’m great at following instructions, open minded and a fast learner • Profound ability to multitask • Ability to abide by the established policies, company procedures and provide quality customer service • Strong physical and mental state to work in any stressful situation with equal efficiency.
Reservation Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) – Edmonton, AB – 5 March 2015
1. Check Productivity on companies for Sales & Catering Coordinator, Sales Manager and Director of Sales (Production Report-Revenue)
2. Cut off report for group blocks and send to the Sales Department and Revenue Manager on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
3. STR Reports – Daily and Monthly reports
4. Check phone messages every hour, check for handicap room requests, group’s requests, booking reservation which comes in via email or fax and arrange billing or routing for each company, check arrivals for duplicate reservations, check advanced purchase deposit on non-refundable reservations and charge credit card, set up routing for Secure billing arrangements. Route Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Travelweb, Hotelbeds, Jonview cda, Aeroplan and Tourico Holiday. Check daily reservation for PIPSC and set up direct billing for room and taxes only to company account. Check booking.com and expedia.com Extranet to confirm reservation are in our system (CRS and PMS )
5. Build rate code for new corporate account on the DEN and load rates in our CRS (iris) system. Set up rooming list, billing arrangement in Opera for our Sales Managers. Arrange tour groups; send contracts to potential client; make notes in group block, wash group block, send rooming list and pick up reports to client in a professional way. Pull and send out Receipt request to guest. Take part in Reservations conference call;
6. Once a week arrange commission payment report (Travel Agency); attached Transmittal letter and file download and email to; sign and give to accounting department
7. On the 6th of eachmore... month arrange commission payment for booking.com; make sure electronic invoice match with our calculation. Sign and give to accounting department
8. On the 4th each month arrange month end production report for NSO & Tour email to Corporate Sales office; Sales Manager; Director of Sales and Revenue Manager (Corp-IT and NSO-Tour; Production Report-Revenue)less
Sous Chef (Current Employee) – Delta Edmonton Centre Suite hotel – 11 September 2014
Overall the Delta Hotel was a great place to work, I have been employed there for 9 years and advanced to assistant manager of the kitchen over the course of those 9 years. My coworkers are what kept me there as the culture is great, everyone feels like a big family. Hardest part of the job is the unpredictable schedule, and the overtime on salary.