Delta Edmonton Centre Suite Hotel Employee Reviews

Productive and fun group of people to work with
Reservation Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 March 2015
1. Check Productivity on companies for Sales & Catering Coordinator, Sales Manager and Director of Sales (Production Report-Revenue)

2. Cut off report for group blocks and send to the Sales Department and Revenue Manager on Monday, Wednesday and Friday

3. STR Reports – Daily and Monthly reports

4. Check phone messages every hour, check for handicap room requests, group’s requests, booking reservation which comes in via email or fax and arrange billing or routing for each company, check arrivals for duplicate reservations, check advanced purchase deposit on non-refundable reservations and charge credit card, set up routing for Secure billing arrangements. Route Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Travelweb, Hotelbeds, Jonview cda, Aeroplan and Tourico Holiday. Check daily reservation for PIPSC and set up direct billing for room and taxes only to company account. Check booking.com and expedia.com Extranet to confirm reservation are in our system (CRS and PMS )

5. Build rate code for new corporate account on the DEN and load rates in our CRS (iris) system. Set up rooming list, billing arrangement in Opera for our Sales Managers. Arrange tour groups; send contracts to potential client; make notes in group block, wash group block, send rooming list and pick up reports to client in a professional way. Pull and send out Receipt request to guest. Take part in Reservations conference call;

6. Once a week arrange commission payment report (Travel Agency); attached Transmittal letter and file download and email to; sign and give to accounting department

7. On the 6th of each
  more... month arrange commission payment for booking.com; make sure electronic invoice match with our calculation. Sign and give to accounting department

8. On the 4th each month arrange month end production report for NSO & Tour email to Corporate Sales office; Sales Manager; Director of Sales and Revenue Manager (Corp-IT and NSO-Tour; Production Report-Revenue)
Pros
Always busy!!!
Cons
Days go be fast
Great Place to work
Sous Chef (Current Employee) –  Delta Edmonton Centre Suite hotel11 September 2014
Overall the Delta Hotel was a great place to work, I have been employed there for 9 years and advanced to assistant manager of the kitchen over the course of those 9 years. My coworkers are what kept me there as the culture is great, everyone feels like a big family. Hardest part of the job is the unpredictable schedule, and the overtime on salary.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Long Hours
Good Place
Front Desk (Former Employee) –  edmonton3 November 2013
Work flow is dependent on occupancy. Good environment. Good co workers.
Good staff and good benefits
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Edmonton30 September 2012
I enjoy the people I work with and it is a good company to work for.

4.4