Delta Controls Employee Reviews

Awesome Place
Assistant Buyer (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC9 March 2017
Great place to work. Although there is a little bit of office politics and gossip, as long as you stay away with from it you should be OK.
My previous manager (retired) was amazing in helping with my growth within the company, including education.
Uncertainty ahead...
Development (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC8 January 2017
I had worked at this company for over 6 years and loved it.There was very few days where I didn't want to go to work. However...

Some of the management team is quite dysfunctional and the overall management structure doesn't put the employees interests first. The company is struggling with growth and employee attraction.

Last May, 2016 the company was sold to an oversees company. This transition has put more stress on the company as the need to grow big and fast is now right at the front.

The culture of the company WAS great but has declined over the past several years. Several of positions do not have the right employee fit and this causes tension within the company and specific teams.

This company is changing and not for the better. Do your research and make sure that you know what you are getting out of it. The company will not grow you, you have to do it on your own.
Pros
Flex hours
Cons
No growth opportunities, no employee investment
Good overall work experience
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC12 August 2016
Over the course of that summer I learned a lot about work flow and the importance of teamwork to accomplish tasks. The hardest part of the job was having to do a very repetitive task that was very tedious.
Pros
Decent Pay
Cons
Long Hours and early mornings
Good work environment
BAS Technician (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 November 2015
Great coworkers, Management is accommodating, but a lot of employee turn around. There is a lot of freedom to manage yourself, but a lot of finger pointing if something goes wrong.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
office politics
Excellent work life balance
Software Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cloverdale, BC7 June 2014
Lots of knowledgable and experienced staff.

Employees always willing to transfer knowledge to the junior or less experienced engineers.

Management is very understanding.

Coming to work was a pleasure.

Always work available.
Pros
Company
Cons
Salary
Very productive at all times. Every day is a great day with great co-workers.
Data Entry and Housings (Current Employee) –  Cloverdale, BC7 September 2013
I am still currently working with this company. I like it because I am good at it and I can also take my work home and work from home. Everyone works well together at this company and everyone has a great attitude. We all help each other and nobody gets frustrated with one another. If there is something someone needs help with we help. It is a big company and its hustle and bustle which I like because it keeps the day going and there is always something to be done. I am great with people and a very positive person. I have learned many things from this company and from working as an moa at medical offices.
Pros
Everything is a pro with this company...its a great company
Cons
N/a
Friendly co-workers and management; Great Work Environment
Software QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC29 January 2013
I find Delta Controls to be a great place to work. Relaxed schedules, friendly management and co-workers, and good benefits. You won't lose the job unless you're bad at what you do, or simply don't do it. Overall, very satisfied with this place.