DELTA BEVERAGES Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Good colleagues and great workplace.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON9 March 2017
Had great hours to work, good colleagues to work with. Gained knowledge about the cash department working & the customer service.Great company culture and work life balance, profit sharing and employee discount.
Everthing was Fine
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON18 February 2017
working Atmosphere is Good. Helpful colleagues and management. Long shift one can get smart pacakages
I learned a lot as it was my first job. good teamwork, Supportive for new comers
Quality conscious production focused copacker
Quality Assurance Manager (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON8 March 2015
We are co packer for Coca Cola, Pepsico, Nestle, Diageo, Bacardi, Mark Anthony, Andrew Pellar, Jones Soda and SunnyD. My day starts with a morning meeting with day and night shifts quality production supervisors in which we discuss on daily basis all issues related to quality, production, health & safety and environment.

Quality reports and sample submission to customers. Communication with customers and handling of any non-conformance, consumer complaint, formula or procedural change, audit scheduling, new product trials etc. Lab and quality monitoring equipment's internal and external calibrations. Scheduling of day and night shift quality technicians. Communication and scheduling all visits from customers, contractors or any governmental agencies. Daily meeting with company VP.

I enjoy my job as every day is different from last day and comes with new challenge. A variety of problems and issues as so many customers and almost 80 different beverages we packed at Delta. I love dealing with co-workers as they are internationally trained and comes from different cultural backgrounds.
Pros
Dealing with global leader in beverage and learning for a variety of products in beverage
Cons
Long working hours - 12 hrs plus 1.5 hr travel time