Deloitte
1,311 reviews

Deloitte Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and driven workplace
Strategy and Operations Consultant (Former Employee), Arlington, VADecember 8, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: required firm work
I enjoyed working at Deloitte and the connections I made there. The firm attracts a lot of bright younger employees and many of the projects they attract in the federal sector can be engaging.
AMS
Sr System Administrator (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APDecember 7, 2014
Pros: culture
Cons: never had any
Good
Love your job
professional
supportive
High expectation from team mate performance
Management recognition to your job
Best place
Consultant (Current Employee), Mumbai, IndiaDecember 6, 2014
Pros: best place to work
Best place to work. Employees treated with respect. Good working conditions and facilities provided.
Member firm of Deloitte (Current Employee), MumbaiDecember 5, 2014
A typical day at work is speaking to clients, preparing tp studies, assisting in audit defence.
Family
Second Year Audit Trainee (Current Employee), Cape Town, WCDecember 5, 2014
Pros: very good company, great opportunities
Cons: shortage of staff
As I was an audit trainee, I was very much part of the norm.

I enjoyed the environment and to work with lots of people my age, but I would like a more competitive environment where I am able to show my strengths better and work myself up in a company.
The hardest part of the job was being restricted and not being able to apply my mind to increase efficiency – more... - this was very frustrating at times.

I enjoyed every day at Deloitte and since I believe that life is what you make of it and is determined by your mind set. I am however excited on moving on and finding a "real" job out there. – less
Professional working place
Analyst, Enterprise Risk Service (Former Employee), 北京市, C22December 4, 2014
Deloitte is one of the big 4 accounting firm in the world, and it has the most professional working environment. Also you can learn as fast as you can in Deloitte about different industries.
Great Team
Product Manager (Current Employee), Arlington, VADecember 3, 2014
Pros: great time
Cons: commute
I love working for my team; However, the commute is too long and the team is not allowed to work from home. I have been working here for almost 4 years and have learned substantially.
Good
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 3, 2014
Good company to work for. Great experiance working for the Executives I worked for.
productive work environment
intern (Former Employee), BeirutDecember 3, 2014
through my assisting in audit engagement in many industries, i learned how these industries work, and the major threats and issues that they might face.
NA
BODS IM-Consultant (Current Employee), Bangalore, KADecember 2, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
Nice Company to Work with and managments are very well structured.
Lots of new things learned in Deloitte and lot's to go.
Work life and personal life both are balanced.
Happy to work with this big company.
Good Place to Work
Oracle DBA (Current Employee), pittsburgh,paDecember 1, 2014
Pros: paid timeoff's
Cons: staying late
This is a good place to work, will learn a lot. The coworkers are good, management is friendly.
It is a good place to work in but not the best
Senior Audit (Current Employee), CairoNovember 30, 2014
Cons: 3 months bonus, medical insurance and life insurance
•I manage various external audit engagements for major multinational and local companies in various industries such as, Manufacturing, Trading, Service, Construction and Hotels.

•I manage the audit engagements by defining the audit strategy with the engagement Senior Manager and executing it in compliance within our firm policies and protocols.

•I – more... draw my knowledge and experience to solve complex or contentious issues, support the Senior Manager in charge of the engagement, take on non-client responsibilities and build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers.

•Working closely with colleagues, determine whether the work plan and done is properly executed, documented and concluded in compliance with our quality and risk management guidelines.

•I build, manage and motivate high-performing teams and help key staff to build sustainable competencies. – less
One of the best company
Senior Analyst-Financial Planning & Analysis (Former Employee), APNovember 30, 2014
excellent,lot of laerninngs, work like balance, work is good,people are good,employee centric
A very Good Company to work with
Engagement management (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APNovember 30, 2014
My experience with Deloitte Tax Services prepared me to be organized and successful. Leading a high-level project and clients have equipped me well with invaluable global strategy experience. Furthermore, Deloitte gave me the unique opportunity to engage myself in high level business discussions with leaders of industry.
My accumulated experiences focus – more... on my ability to gather data from a range of sources and apply that information to developing plans for both the short and long term in a variety of business segments. My work has included interacting with all levels in an organization, providing timely updates on key trending data, anticipating changes that may be needed to accomplish goals and utilization of a variety of software tools that have included advanced use of Excel and proprietary report-writing software. – less
Exposure Providing entity
Junior Consultant : Internal Audit (Current Employee), Port Elizabeth, ECNovember 27, 2014
Pros: motivating enviroment
Cons: unlimited coffee
The culture and work ethics practiced is amazing where you have freedom to shape your career with sufficient resources.

Travelling around the country getting exposure on different sites visited.

got the exposure to develop with little or no supervision.
Good
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), TampaNovember 25, 2014
Good culture and compensation. But dont see an option for long term career
Consultant - Strategy & Operations (Former Employee), Mexico CityNovember 24, 2014
Great place to work, will never regret of belonging to a Consulting firm like this. People i had the opportunity to work with are just best in class always trying to add value to their clients. You get payed to learn in a daily basis, and at the same time you are an expert.
.NET developer
Sr.Net Developer (Current Employee), Tallahassee, FLNovember 24, 2014
• Used MVC architecture for client server interaction.
• Developed and consumed Web Services to extract information from the database and other services.
• Created various Web forms for user login, account summary, loan applications and history pages using ASP.Net and VB .net.
• Used various advanced Server Controls and developed Custom Controls.
 – more... Implemented form based authentication and maintained Session State information throughout the web transaction.
• Implemented server side business logic using C#.
• Developed business layer components in C#.NET.
• Worked on WCF Web Services using C# to authenticate lookup and retrieve the data from database.
• Consumed by Windows forms.
• Involved in Developing a WPF for effective user interface and for animation using XAML.
• Implemented Client and Server side validations using JavaScript and ASP.Net validation controls.
• All data transfers (requests/retrievals) XML Schemas and XML namespaces transformation was performed using XSLT.
• Configured the Web Config file for Session Management and trace.
• Used HTML, DHTML and 3 for developing Web Pages.
• Designed CSS3 aiming for a rich personalization of server side controls.
• Provided database connectivity using ADO.Net and created procedures, Indexes and Triggers using MS SQL Server 2008.
• Use of custom ORM for oracle connection.
• Used T-SQL & SQLDeveloper to examine the database information.
• Used Data Adapters and Datasets of ADO.Net to manipulate data in the SQL server database.
• Extensively used Data grids and Data lists to display account summary, loan history and other information on the web pages. – less
Hard working Financial Services arena.
Internal Auditor (Current Employee), Wilton, CTNovember 24, 2014
Reviewing Partners financials and taxes. Management provide guidance and I work primarily alone. It is a challenging environment with colleagues who are very helpful. I like working in a company like Deloitte but look forward to transitioning into Finance.
-Productive, Insightful and great experience thus far
Associate (Current Employee), London, ENGNovember 23, 2014
Deloitte has been a great platform for a career within the financial services industry. Taking the skills, experience and exposure I have gained, I am now looking for a new challenge and career advancement.

About Deloitte

Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single – Read more