Deloitte

Deloitte Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excelente ambiente de trabajo
Consultor Senior (Current Employee), Caracas, AMay 22, 2014
Pros: seguro medico, seguro del vehículo, linea celular nexo, ayuda para cursos de post grados e idiomas entre otras cosas
Retos
Nuevos conocimientos
Aprender de nuevas tecnologías
Good culture
Associate - Training coordinator (Current Employee), HyderabadMay 22, 2014
Pros: free transport, five working days in a week.
Cons: working on contract basis
good work environment and so much to learn, we can enhance our skills. good collaborating with the colleagues.
Fun while you work, Amazing culture
Analyst - Strategy, Research and Innovation (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAMay 21, 2014
Pros: flexible work options
Cons: fixed shift
The day starts with checking emails and team sites for new requests/projects and then prioritising it before beginning to work.

It was a great learning experience in terms of building several skills, knowledge repository, multi tasking, learning leadership skills etc.

Management is quite friendly and has a open door policy.

Fun at work was the best – more... part. – less
Efficient and productive workplace bringing together the best minds in the industry.
Executive Manager (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APMay 20, 2014
Pros: great facilities
Cons: long hours
Deloitte is a great place to work as it combines the challenge of engaging work with the best people in the industry. There was never a dull moment in my day when I was with Deloitte. I led a team of about 25 talented facilitators and coaches. Together we created and deployed learning solutions aimed at giving our professionals in India (20,000+) the – more... communication skills they needed to succeed in providing exceptional client service in a global organization.

As the Learning Lead, I created learning strategies for the team and our clients. I led end to end organization-wide learning projects that analysed skill needs, designed and delivered learning solutions and measured their outcomes. I interacted regularly with the leaders of our client areas to ensure that the learning needs of their teams were being met.

I hired, coached and mentored managers and assistant managers who reported to me, planning their career advancement through skillset development. The most challenging part of my job was to provide new and interesting channels for the team to apply their creativity and stay highly engaged. Though this was not easy, it helped me to experiment with emerging alternative learning practices through virtual platforms and social media.

With the trust and autonomy invested in me by the leadership, the state of the art infrastructure and a great team, I've done some of my best work at Deloitte. – less
I learned a lot very quickly
Customer Relations Manager (Former Employee), WarringtonMay 20, 2014
This opportunity actually found me, I didn't apply for it. I was so pleased that I was offered this position as it allowed me to develop many skills. The structure of the office management and team meant that I had a lot of responsibilities and had to organise my own workload. I developed strong writing skills, excellent research skills and improved – more... my IT competency during this role. – less
Productive work enviornment
Center Associate (Current Employee), Hattiesburg, MSMay 18, 2014
Great work environment and career advancement highly encouraged!
Great place
Senior Manager (Current Employee), BengaluruMay 16, 2014
Great place to work. Very nice working environment and great leadership.
Learning experience
Computer Program Tester - AOC (Admin. Of Courts) (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAMay 16, 2014
Pros: nice building. free coffee.
Cons: commute
Was trained to do computer programming. Learned so much in a very short period of time. This job was a special project for the Courts.
Empresa dinânima, onde todos aprendem todos os dias
Consultor 1 (Former Employee), Rio de Janeiro, RJMay 16, 2014
Pros: possui tr, vale transporte, seguro de vida.
Cons: não possui refeição na empresa
Empresa com plano de carreira, onde a cultura da empresa mostra a importância do aprendizado continuo entre os colegas de trabalho. Os gerentes são auxiliadores das atividades realizadas.

A parte mais dificil do trabalho é aquela quando o alto numero de projetos sobrecarregam as equipes, fazendo com que, alguns integrantes tenham que trabalhar mais – more... horas por dia. – less
Good work-life balance
Business Valuation Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 15, 2014
Good work-life balance, fairly laid back. You can negotiate better salaries coming in than you can once you're here. Management is good to work with.
Good work culture
Test Engineer (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APMay 15, 2014
had good exposure to web content management
good culture
firm activities
Culture was great
Events & Learning Co-Ordinator - GHRLR (Former Employee), Durban South AfricaMay 15, 2014
I enjoyed working at Deloitte both as the Conference and Events Co-ordinator and Audit Secretary. As the Conference and Events Co-ordinator I enjoyed the difference from being a secretary. I had the opprotunity to meet prominent people at high level events. The joy of an event being successful was well worth the hard effort putting the event together. – more... I worked with an individual who motto was "her way or no way" this took a strain on me as I always second doubted everything I did which eventually made me look for another vacancy. – less
Very employee friendly work culture
Tax Consultant I (Former Employee), Hyderabad, IndiaMay 14, 2014
Loved working with Deloitte. Management , colleagues ..everybody is very much approachable..the only problem is no worklife balance during busy seasons which is almost 5 months in a year.
MANAGER (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 14, 2014
Challenging projects
Great learning
Collegial work environment
Deloitte is what you make it
Technology Consultant (Current Employee), Arlington, VAMay 13, 2014
Pros: free lunches, hh, event perks, professional opportunities
Cons: long hours
In order to be successful, you need to properly placed within the organization. Once your there, your responsible and accountable for finding your own projects or network to obtain a project. Good Luck
Tax Senior (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 13, 2014
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited /dəˈlɔɪt/ /ˈtuːʃ/, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is one of the "Big Four" professional services firms along with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), Ernst & Young, and KPMG.

Deloitte is the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and by the number of professionals. Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, – more... enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 200,000 professionals in over 150 countries. [3] In FY 2012–13, it earned a record $32.4 billion USD in revenues.[4]

In 2012, it was reported that in the UK, Deloitte had the largest number of clients amongst FTSE 250 companies.[5]

Its global headquarters are located in New York City, United States.[6] – less
Well known and accomplished company
PROJECT CASE HANDLER (Current Employee), London, ENGMay 12, 2014
My role as a Project Case Handler within the Auditing department is to ensure that cases received are dealt with from beginning to end within the business in an efficient and timely manner and within SLA. To take ownership for individual cases as these are submitted and see these through to a successful completion.
excellent company
Consultant Intern, S&O, Deloitte consulting (Former Employee), Beijing, C22May 12, 2014
best manager ever met,our manager and partner is more than professional
Good company to launch your career
Senior Associate (Current Employee), New YorkMay 11, 2014
Deloitte is good company to launch your career.
Good training facility and access to lot of information to guide you through your daily tasks. Only down side is to manage work life and personnel life.
handle pressure and working as team
client service administrator (Current Employee), Johannesburg, GPMay 9, 2014
Pros: going to lunch as a team
Cons: holidays
•To alleviate the current backlog on Risk Easy relating to the internal risk management function.
•Communicating with Engagement Managers and Directors to obtain information required for the completion of the outstanding tasks on RiskEasy
•Communicating with Engagement Managers to ensure that information captured is correct as questions on the forms – more... are purely based on the engagement Assistance with completion of Engagement Acceptance Forms.
•Follow ups with individuals of all levels to obtain information required for the completion of the outstanding tasks on Risk Easy.
•Uploading relevant documentation relating to the client or engagement. This includes Proposals to be reviewed, Letter of Engagements signed by client, Invoices and Deliverables.
•Ensuring that the case documents uploaded are complete and accurate to assist with the file archiving process. – less

About Deloitte

Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited is the largest private professional services organization in the world. According to the organization's – Read more