Deloitte
1,316 reviews

Deloitte Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good organization with ability to advance
Strategy and Operations Consultant (Current Employee), Washington DCDecember 14, 2014
This is a generally well run company with a lot of exciting opportunities. it's definitely a meritocracy, which most people do not have a problem with. The requirements for work to be done after hours can sometimes get pretty annoying as it makes work-life balance a serious challenge.
Constant Growth Opportunities and Great People
Consultant (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PADecember 12, 2014
Just like any other consulting position/firm, the hours are long and travel is required just about every week. The individuals who make up the firm are some of the brightest and hardest working people I have ever worked with. There are great growth opportunities and employees are given a lot of responsibility at a young age to expedite growth.
Providing support to the Requirements Lea
Senior Analyst- Pension Administration (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APDecember 11, 2014
Pros: --
Cons: ----
Handling complex research, reporting and special processing of retirement plan activities, including plan changes and modifications.
Strong understanding of concepts and terminology of financial services industry, especially in Retirement Defined Benefits and US Pension Payroll.
Providing support to the Requirements Lead throughout the define, design – more... and deployment phases of the implementation. – less
Over 12 + years of total experience which includes strong 10+ Years of Oracle ERP and VCP IT consulting covering Oracle ASCP,GOP
Oracle ERP (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 10, 2014
Oracle ERP with VCP IT consulting covering Oracle ASCP,GOP
Good work life balance, great opportunities
Business Technology Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, IndiaDecember 9, 2014
It is a very nice place to work at, provides great learning opportunities to its employees.
Bom desenvolvimento para iniciantes
Analista Jr (Former Employee), Curitiba, PRDecember 9, 2014
Pros: benefícios como de graduação superior, pós e idiomas...
Cons: salario baixo
O salário não pode ser o alvo principal para quem deseja ingressar nesta empresa, o foco da pessoa deve estar no acumulo de conhecimento, o qual este com certeza será notável.
Productive and driven workplace
Strategy and Operations Consultant (Former Employee), Arlington, VADecember 8, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: required firm work
I enjoyed working at Deloitte and the connections I made there. The firm attracts a lot of bright younger employees and many of the projects they attract in the federal sector can be engaging.
AMS
Sr System Administrator (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APDecember 7, 2014
Pros: culture
Cons: never had any
Good
Love your job
professional
supportive
High expectation from team mate performance
Management recognition to your job
Best place
Consultant (Current Employee), Mumbai, IndiaDecember 6, 2014
Pros: best place to work
Best place to work. Employees treated with respect. Good working conditions and facilities provided.
Member firm of Deloitte (Current Employee), MumbaiDecember 5, 2014
A typical day at work is speaking to clients, preparing tp studies, assisting in audit defence.
Family
Second Year Audit Trainee (Current Employee), Cape Town, WCDecember 5, 2014
Pros: very good company, great opportunities
Cons: shortage of staff
As I was an audit trainee, I was very much part of the norm.

I enjoyed the environment and to work with lots of people my age, but I would like a more competitive environment where I am able to show my strengths better and work myself up in a company.
The hardest part of the job was being restricted and not being able to apply my mind to increase efficiency – more... - this was very frustrating at times.

I enjoyed every day at Deloitte and since I believe that life is what you make of it and is determined by your mind set. I am however excited on moving on and finding a "real" job out there. – less
Empresa Multinacional extremamente exigente
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Lisboa, P11December 4, 2014
Empresa dinâmica que actua em vários países da Europa, África e Resto do Mundo. Permite a possibilidade de ter uma experiência internacional uma vez que a maior parte dos projetos são fora do país. Empresa meritocrática com plano de carreira bem definido.
Professional working place
Analyst, Enterprise Risk Service (Former Employee), 北京市, C22December 4, 2014
Deloitte is one of the big 4 accounting firm in the world, and it has the most professional working environment. Also you can learn as fast as you can in Deloitte about different industries.
Great Team
Product Manager (Current Employee), Arlington, VADecember 3, 2014
Pros: great time
Cons: commute
I love working for my team; However, the commute is too long and the team is not allowed to work from home. I have been working here for almost 4 years and have learned substantially.
Good
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 3, 2014
Good company to work for. Great experiance working for the Executives I worked for.
productive work environment
intern (Former Employee), BeirutDecember 3, 2014
through my assisting in audit engagement in many industries, i learned how these industries work, and the major threats and issues that they might face.
NA
BODS IM-Consultant (Current Employee), Bangalore, KADecember 2, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
Nice Company to Work with and managments are very well structured.
Lots of new things learned in Deloitte and lot's to go.
Work life and personal life both are balanced.
Happy to work with this big company.
Good Place to Work
Oracle DBA (Current Employee), pittsburgh,paDecember 1, 2014
Pros: paid timeoff's
Cons: staying late
This is a good place to work, will learn a lot. The coworkers are good, management is friendly.
It is a good place to work in but not the best
Senior Audit (Current Employee), CairoNovember 30, 2014
Cons: 3 months bonus, medical insurance and life insurance
•I manage various external audit engagements for major multinational and local companies in various industries such as, Manufacturing, Trading, Service, Construction and Hotels.

•I manage the audit engagements by defining the audit strategy with the engagement Senior Manager and executing it in compliance within our firm policies and protocols.

•I – more... draw my knowledge and experience to solve complex or contentious issues, support the Senior Manager in charge of the engagement, take on non-client responsibilities and build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers.

•Working closely with colleagues, determine whether the work plan and done is properly executed, documented and concluded in compliance with our quality and risk management guidelines.

•I build, manage and motivate high-performing teams and help key staff to build sustainable competencies. – less
One of the best company
Senior Analyst-Financial Planning & Analysis (Former Employee), APNovember 30, 2014
excellent,lot of laerninngs, work like balance, work is good,people are good,employee centric

About Deloitte

Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single – Read more