Deloitte
1,115 reviews

Deloitte Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun place with exceptional opportunities for growth
Project Manager (Current Employee), Bethesda, MDJune 19, 2014
Deloitte is an exiting place to work at. It has tremendous opportunities and the absence of hierarchy makes it a flat organization with approachable management.
Internal & External Audit Experience
Senior Supervisor Audit and Assurance (Former Employee), Lahore, & Abu DhbaiJune 18, 2014
During the four years of my compulsory training period, I have worked at different positions like team supervisor, field senior and assistant to field senior and I learnt and mastered my skills in accounting and auditing.
A summarized list of work carried out and skills obtained during this period is as follow:
• Learnt global audit methodology used – more... by Deloitte to provide audit and assurance services to clients in almost every sector,
• Planning, performance, finalization and review of Audits (Statutory and Internal) of various companies
• Understanding, evaluation and recommendations for improvement in Accounting and Internal Control Systems,
• Preparation of financial statements including consolidated financial statements of groups in compliance with the financial reporting framework,
• Provide on job training to other Staff Members and audit team. – less
En general excelente Firma
SECRETARIA BILINGUE - ASISTENTE ADMINISTRATIVA (Former Employee), Bogotá, CUNJune 18, 2014
La firma es un excelente lugar para trabajar. Excelentes instalaciones.
vvvvvvvvv
Associate IV Software Developer (Current Employee), Hattiesburg, MSJune 17, 2014
It was my first job out of college. That is all i have to say really
Deloitte ia a very fast paced working environment with an excellent work culture
Trainee accountant (Current Employee), Durban, ZNJune 16, 2014
Pros: free lunches, idle time
Cons: long hours
The firm is deadline driven, therefore there is a continuous hub of activity at the office and the client. On most days, I would be my clients, working with many people on my audit team. The best part of being an article clerk is that I got to work with many young, driven and confident individuals such as myself who are very technically proficient and – more... able to get through large volumes of work. Because I had a large portfolio of clients, I worked with many individuals from different backgrounds, and this creates a good office dynamic, and at the same time exposed me to different management styles. My fellow trainees were simply the best part of working at Deloitte. I learned a lot during my articles, and gained both technical and practical knowledge. My knowledge of the accounting and auditing standards has grown leaps and bounds. I am FIST(Financial Institutions) clerk, and I had the fortune of running the audit of the largest securitisation and loan origination companies in SA.
The hardest part of the job personally for me was the vast amount of overtime that I had to work, but this just showed my innate commitment to get the job done as well as my dedication to my clients. – less
Deloitte Consulting
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 16, 2014
Pros: job stability, good company, good people
Cons: work/life balance is nonexistent, workload is unmanageable, moral is extremely low, refusal to make much needed changes in office management
The company as a whole is a good company. The group that I currently work in is very dysfunctional, cliquish and completely unable to see the flaws in the system.
Great place to start your career..but zero work life balance
Senior Consultant - Strategy & Operations (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 13, 2014
Pros: training, experience, smart colleagues
Cons: work life balance
Great training and great experiences working on engagements with F500 companies.

Very competitive at year end reviews.

Too much emphasis on "extracurricular" Firm Activities rather than engagement performance.
Great company to start with. Great learning experience and the best people to work with. Great leadership.
Assistant Manager, Audit & Assurance (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 13, 2014
-Great, talented people. Probably will never get to work with such a big pool of great people elsewhere.
-A steep learning curve. Definitely great place to learn about accounting, audit, and management
-Busy during busy season. Could be stressful but firm really supports each individual.
• 6years of IT experience in all phases of SoftwareDevelopment Life Cycle (SDLC) such asPlanning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Mainte
Net Developer (Current Employee), Camp Hill, PAJune 12, 2014
• Excellent Written, Analytical Skills, Verbal Communication skills with a customer service oriented attitude and worked with the offshore team as onsite coordinator to provide the update on the daily basis.
Fast paced work environment
Associate (Former Employee), London, ENGJune 12, 2014
Pros: reimbursement
Cons: long hours
A typical day would be spent visiting a clients site were i was required to liase in order to test the reliability of their financial statements. The most enjoyable part was getting to visit new offices and new people weekly. The hardest part was finding a work life balance whilst studying for my ACA qualification as well as working alongside this.
Good Times
Audit Senior Assistant (Current Employee), Costa Mesa, CAJune 11, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: bad hours
Had the best time. There were a lot of smart people, but the PCAOB continues to get worse and the politics of the company are to big to adjust.
Quality Assurance Administrator (Current Employee), londonJune 11, 2014
Quality checking 60 cases per day, making sure each case is worked to a high standard. Providing feedback regarding cases and suggesting improvements. I learnt how to multi task using several spreadsheets and systems, I also learnt how to use my time in order to achieve daily targets.
Flex Time - Capacitación
Analista de Capacitación (Current Employee), BJune 10, 2014
Pros: seguro medico, flex time, home office.
Cons: sueldos bajos
La empresa brinda muchas herramientas para capaictarse, programas, cursos, talleres, etc. Una de las cosas que mas valoro es la posibilidad de trabajar con compañeras con otros conocimientos y poder aprender de ellas. Por ejemplo, los proyectos que colabore para el diseño de cursos y talleres.
Buen clima de trabajo.
Productive, growth, hard work
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), HarareJune 9, 2014
Pros: medical aid, transport allowances
Cons: long hours coupled with a need to balance studies
The days during articles and advisory were long and involved a lot of intellectual work of reviewing client information and providing conclusions on material matters and financial statement
Routine work involved
- Planning and budgeting
- Management of junior staff and budget costs
- Review of work done by junior staff and providing on the job training
- – more... High level audit work
- Communication with both client staff and Deloitte Management
Co-workers
Were friendly and supportive and offered assistance when the need arose
Was strict but provided good training and development of a professional character
The hardest part of the job was managing with work, study and social balance – less
Good company to work for.
Senior Analyst in the Business Research - Strategy (Current Employee), MumbaiJune 9, 2014
Good company to work for. Good culture, crowd, management and overall lifestyle. Good work-life balance.
A fast paced life with ample opportunity to learn
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Minneapolis,MNJune 8, 2014
Deloitte gives you an opportunity to shape your career as per your choice and pace your life around your ambitions. Co-workers are highly efficient and smart people who are very good at what they do and have excellent people management skill. The hardest part of the job is to manage your life outside office with plenty of activity going on in your career – more... with every day providing you a challenge and an opportunity to prove yourself. – less
Good Place to start your career
Consultant (Current Employee), GurgaonJune 8, 2014
Pros: salary hikes are good, culture is open and encourages feedback
Cons: wok life balance suffers
Deloitte has the advantage of a big brand name and boosts of a employee friendly culture. Leaders are very good and co operative. However over the last few years, the company has grown in size and some employee benefits have been cut off. The premium feel in this place is gone and very soon it will be in the league of other IT companies with high attrition – more... rate. – less
Stable job
Consultant (Current Employee), Harrisburg, PAJune 8, 2014
Stable job, a typically day involves reporting and troubleshooting issues and implementing tools for clients
Positive attitude
Assistant manager (Current Employee), Central SingaporeJune 8, 2014
Pros: cohesive environment with felllow colleagues
Cons: n/a
Interpersonal management skills required with fellow colleagues and clients to accomplish tasks.
Deloitte Tax
Tax Consultant II (Former Employee), Boston, MAJune 6, 2014
Pros: great place to learn
Cons: work life balance during tax season is nonexistent
Deloitte tax is comparable to boot camp. They will beat you down and you will learn allot and in the end gain confidence about you tax knowledge. Deloitte tax is not forever but if you succeed there it will definitely show in your paycheck.

About Deloitte

Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single – Read more