Deloitte
1,264 reviews

Deloitte Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Professional Profile
Senior Accountant, Assurance and Advisory (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 13, 2012
A Chartered Accountant with three years of experience at a multinational private professional services organization with expertise in assurance, review, and compliance.
Interesting and productive work enviroment
Learning Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 26, 2012
Pros: compensation
Cons: not ending days
There was not a similar day in a week; tasks varied during the week.
I was able to excel my training session coordination/ planning skills. It involved project management, when it came to translation projects. I had nice and caring co-workers. The hardest part of the job was a manual comparison of two very large spreadsheet; which would take more than – more... a week; however, in return, I enjoyed the event planning and Website Maintenance part of the job. – less
Good learning experience
Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 30, 2011
Pros: camaraderie between peers, aquisition of new skills
Cons: leadership can be glacial and non supportive, extremely long hours, lack of work life balance
Excellent learning experience within a culture that is demanding and glacial. Scholarly communication skills in this formal corporate setting are essential when dealing with eminent leadership.
Friendly and Free
Risk Advisory Consultant (Current Employee), Johannesburg, GPNovember 19, 2014
Pros: good managent skills
Cons: long hours with no overtime pay
We have a daily checking where the management explain to us in detail our daily tasks.
The management gives us freedom to chose how we perfom our daily tasks and they also give us suggestions on how we can perfom our tasks.
My co workers and I also have our discussions on how we think we could better complete our tasks.
We try to view all our daily – more... task as one project for all of us and work as a team.
The hardest part is trying to fit in all our daily tasks and see them as one project.
The most enjoyable part is working together as a team. – less
Working in high intense target based environment
PPI Case Handler (Former Employee), LondonNovember 18, 2014
Pros: manage your own time flexi time, over time
Cons: long hours
In this role time management and organisation skills was a must as we was working with cases that were near breach dates. Working as an individual to ensure all targets were met but the quality of work was at high level. Minor attention to details and figures was a must as quality controlled each case was audited so high level of accuracy to the processes – more... was a must to ensure smooth running of the project. – less
Bad place to work
Software Development Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 17, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Bad place to work. Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work. Bad place to work. Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place – more... to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work.Bad place to work. – less
Highly Competitive work environment, Highly qualified and knowledgeable leads and team members
Sr Consultant (Current Employee), Carson City, NVNovember 15, 2014
Learn as much as you can.
Good company to start your career.
I would recommend it to others.
Time management is the key to success
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 14, 2014
Just working on client projects is not enough to succeed in Deloitte. The candidate must learn to network, and work on firm/local office initiatives apart from client work.

Majority of employees are very talented, and there is no time to relax. Everyone seeks out for new opportunities within the firm, and so the competition to be rated as top performer – more... is very high.

So far I have been involved mostly in improving the business processes of clients, and more specifically in the area of product/service delivery. This also incorporates project management, – less
Good culture
Executive Assistant to Partner (Global) (Current Employee), new york, nyNovember 12, 2014
Great work life balance. Great company to learn and grow within.
work life fit
Executive Manager (Current Employee), HyderabadNovember 11, 2014
Pros: work life balance
Cons: nothing i can think of
Nice organization as a long team career plan. Lot of importance given to flexibility and helping women cope with personal and professional life
Paraprofessional (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 11, 2014
They taught me a lot and the people were great to work with. I learned many new applications.
No work-life balance.
Analyst (Former Employee), Princeton, NJNovember 11, 2014
Pros: free lunches sometimes. prizes during employee week.
Cons: too many meetings. no work-life balance.
Days are filled with meetings and you are expected to still do your job and multi-task. Lots of politics.
Fast paced
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), LondonNovember 11, 2014
fast changing department, always adapting to the market needs
ETL Developer
Consultant (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APNovember 9, 2014
Pros: work culture
Cons: nothing
Used to work on Teradata and Informatica from December 2012
A place where work life balance is maintained
Consultant (Current Employee), HyderabadNovember 8, 2014
A typical day at work is very interesting at Deloitte. You get to learn so much and meet so many people. I have transformed myself from a Campus hire to a Professional at Deloitte.
The most amazing work experience!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Hyderabad, IndiaNovember 7, 2014
The work culture is so dynamic! I've never had a boring day at work and have learnt so much and worked with people with such varied styles of leadership.
Productive and Fun Place
Clients and Market Analyst (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APNovember 5, 2014
Strong supporters of individuality development and also supports how you would want to shape your career
workholic environment
Public Accountant (Former Employee), Jakarta, IndonesiaNovember 5, 2014
although as auditors we need to work very late everyday but there are so many things that i can learn from my office mates, clients and in this place i also found so many friends that learned together sharingg many things.
Deloitte Review
Consultant Engineer (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APNovember 4, 2014
Deloitte is a very good organization to work with being a service based organization.

This company believes in their people and employees are their grater strength.
Assurance and consultacny
Major assignments (Former Employee), PakistanNovember 4, 2014
- Took part in various audit
- Performed book keeping and consultancy assignments
- Performed consolidations