Deloitte
1,310 reviews

Deloitte Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Professional Profile
Senior Accountant, Assurance and Advisory (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 13, 2012
A Chartered Accountant with three years of experience at a multinational private professional services organization with expertise in assurance, review, and compliance.
Interesting and productive work enviroment
Learning Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 26, 2012
Pros: compensation
Cons: not ending days
There was not a similar day in a week; tasks varied during the week.
I was able to excel my training session coordination/ planning skills. It involved project management, when it came to translation projects. I had nice and caring co-workers. The hardest part of the job was a manual comparison of two very large spreadsheet; which would take more than – more... a week; however, in return, I enjoyed the event planning and Website Maintenance part of the job. – less
Good learning experience
Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 30, 2011
Pros: camaraderie between peers, aquisition of new skills
Cons: leadership can be glacial and non supportive, extremely long hours, lack of work life balance
Excellent learning experience within a culture that is demanding and glacial. Scholarly communication skills in this formal corporate setting are essential when dealing with eminent leadership.
Great training ground for young professionals, always innovating, up or out mentality
Human Capital Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 18, 2014
Awesome straight out of college, projects are challenging, clients are too, but the pay and benefits are fantastic. Travel requirements can be brutal and not great for having a relationship or family.
Good consulting company
Consultant - Strategy and Operations (Former Employee), 上海市, C23December 18, 2014
Cons: long hours
Smart colleagues
Good opportunities if you enjoy the high pressure consulting environment
Enjoyed the strategic projects
Positive and busy place to work
Senior Coordinator (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PADecember 18, 2014
If you like the fast-passed environment, and hard working hours, Deloitte is the place.

Deloitte is not for the in-experienced - there are lots of Mandatory trainings we all must endure as well as job specific trainings. We are offered many types of benefits that help advance our careers and provide a great work/life balance.
Competitive - Good Experience
Risk Consultant (Former Employee), Rosslyn, VADecember 17, 2014
Pros: unlimited resources
Cons: work/life balance
For most (95%), this company is great for 3-5 years. The firm has extensive resources, so the benefits, salary potential, growth and learning would suit almost anyone. But everyone works a great many hours, and after 3 years or so, each individual is measured for partnership/upper management potential. Any employee who is not on track for the highest – more... levels, should probably look for opportunities elsewhere. Otherwise working long hours would only benefit the executive team. – less
I was productive for my working with my employer
Oracle Technical Consultant (Former Employee), IndiaDecember 17, 2014
I was productive for my working with my employer
Working with Intellectual team
Learning a new technologies
Excellent Work Practices
Advisory Consultant (Current Employee), Hamilton, BermudaDecember 17, 2014
Pros: ways of working
Cons: travel, lack of direct mandate
Deloitte allows Consultants the freedom to undertake their work within an appropriate risk framework. My colleagues and kind and caring and have proven themselves as being very professional.
Highly Competitive
Senior Manager, SAP Practice (Current Employee), Detroit, MIDecember 16, 2014
Overall partner oriented and premium firm. Heavy on travel jobs must be road warrior and bring lots of revenue. Exposure to some of the top companies for consulting. Highly structured and competitive environment.
Productive and Fun work place
Business Technology Analyst (Former Employee), Hyderabad, IndiaDecember 15, 2014
I had a wonderful experience working at deloitte.
Best points about them were :

1. Flexibility they provide
2.Compensation benefits
3. Best job culture
4. Value given to the employees
Excellent place to work for
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APDecember 15, 2014
An overall growth of professional is the best part of Deloitte Consulting. Quality work, no extra pressure, work from home are features which is why it attracts potential employees and also retain its employees
Good company but very little career-path control
Strategy and Operations Business Analyst (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 15, 2014
Analysts are arbitrarily staffed on clients, with little control of the staffing process. Great benefits and strong network of consultants. Will subsidize MBA
Productive and frendly fun place
Cognos Developer (Former Employee), Camp Hill, PADecember 14, 2014
Loved to work at this place, will go back if they call. Day pass by fast the only way that can happen if we are busy and enjoy work. Co-workers are frendly and helpful. Even frendly talks with managers, lot of fun events together we go places.
Good organization with ability to advance
Strategy and Operations Consultant (Current Employee), Washington DCDecember 14, 2014
This is a generally well run company with a lot of exciting opportunities. it's definitely a meritocracy, which most people do not have a problem with. The requirements for work to be done after hours can sometimes get pretty annoying as it makes work-life balance a serious challenge.
Constant Growth Opportunities and Great People
Consultant (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PADecember 12, 2014
Just like any other consulting position/firm, the hours are long and travel is required just about every week. The individuals who make up the firm are some of the brightest and hardest working people I have ever worked with. There are great growth opportunities and employees are given a lot of responsibility at a young age to expedite growth.
Providing support to the Requirements Lea
Senior Analyst- Pension Administration (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APDecember 11, 2014
Pros: --
Cons: ----
Handling complex research, reporting and special processing of retirement plan activities, including plan changes and modifications.
Strong understanding of concepts and terminology of financial services industry, especially in Retirement Defined Benefits and US Pension Payroll.
Providing support to the Requirements Lead throughout the define, design – more... and deployment phases of the implementation. – less
Over 12 + years of total experience which includes strong 10+ Years of Oracle ERP and VCP IT consulting covering Oracle ASCP,GOP
Oracle ERP (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 10, 2014
Oracle ERP with VCP IT consulting covering Oracle ASCP,GOP
Good work life balance, great opportunities
Business Technology Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, IndiaDecember 9, 2014
It is a very nice place to work at, provides great learning opportunities to its employees.
Productive and driven workplace
Strategy and Operations Consultant (Former Employee), Arlington, VADecember 8, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: required firm work
I enjoyed working at Deloitte and the connections I made there. The firm attracts a lot of bright younger employees and many of the projects they attract in the federal sector can be engaging.

About Deloitte

Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single – Read more