Deloitte
1,190 reviews

Deloitte Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Interesting and productive work enviroment
Learning Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 26, 2012
Pros: compensation
Cons: not ending days
There was not a similar day in a week; tasks varied during the week.
I was able to excel my training session coordination/ planning skills. It involved project management, when it came to translation projects. I had nice and caring co-workers. The hardest part of the job was a manual comparison of two very large spreadsheet; which would take more than – more... a week; however, in return, I enjoyed the event planning and Website Maintenance part of the job. – less
Good learning experience
Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 30, 2011
Pros: camaraderie between peers, aquisition of new skills
Cons: leadership can be glacial and non supportive, extremely long hours, lack of work life balance
Excellent learning experience within a culture that is demanding and glacial. Scholarly communication skills in this formal corporate setting are essential when dealing with eminent leadership.
Great place to start your career
Business Technology Analyst (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: good work culture, flexible
Cons: moderate pay
Started my career there as a Business Technology Analyst. Was an amazing learning experience. Good opportunity to grow.
Great work environment
IT Analyst (Current Employee), Milton KeynesSeptember 25, 2014
Great work environment. Great work environment. Great work environment.Great work environment
Good
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Camp Hill,PASeptember 25, 2014
Pros: very good
Excellent team, cooperate, friendly. One work I love to work at Deloitte.
Multiple Reorgs - Moving a lof of work load to India
Finance Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: saw a lot of growth - work was challenging
Cons: multiple reorgaization - job constantly changing
Mutliple reorgs
moving workloads to India
global company
challenging work
Deloitte is a nice place to work at, with lot of learning opportunities.
Audit Senior (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRSeptember 24, 2014
It is always busy working in Deloitte. Deloitte gives huge opportunities and there is lot of learning too involved.
Productive and enjoyable environment.
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKSeptember 22, 2014
Deloitte is a great company to work for. They are concerned with how well people perform and always set you up for success.
Intern
Senior Tax Consultant (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 21, 2014
Had a good experience and met a lot of people. Learned about the company and what the tax department does prior to starting to work full time.
A great place to start to your career
Communications Lead (Former Employee), Rosslyn, VASeptember 21, 2014
Pros: a great place to start your career, to learn and be challenged
Cons: aggressive environment, poor work/life balance
Deloitte is a great place to start your career. It is a great place to learn and be challenged. However, the environment is very aggressive. The culture is up or out. If you are not promoted within a certain amount of time, you are let go. You must also complete "firm initiatives" in addition to your client work. This work is during your free time, – more... and you must do it, just to get an acceptable performance rating. Therefore, Deloitte does not encourage work/life balance. – less
Great company with a great work ethic
Senior Consultant/Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: great business strategies and value employees
Cons: downsized and closed the jacksonville fl office
Deloitte was a great company. They were the best in letting someone work hard and reach their own goals. They recognized hard work and valued their employees.
productive ,fun work place
Corporate Butler (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 19, 2014
supervision and management of conference rooms and main dining room,plan organize and coordinate all phases of daily activities including table settings,flower arrangements and purchasing of supplies.
Review
Audit Senior Assistant (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJSeptember 19, 2014
Working for Deloitte is great. I have learned a lot over the past year and do not regret chosing them to start my career.
excellent work culture
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APSeptember 19, 2014
excellent team,
many get together and outings
good package
good worklife balance
Productive company
Federal Security Specialist (Current Employee), Arlington, VASeptember 18, 2014
A typical day consist of day to day functions associated with job role. You know what is required of you but no training is provided. Depending upon the location you are stationed within advancement is a long shot.
Very flexible workplace and management takes real care of you.
Business Technology Analyst (Current Employee), Bangalore, Karnataka, IndiaSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: 30 days paid holiday
Cons: early morning and late night calls.
My typical day starts with a call with the onsite team early in the morning and over the call we plan our work, discuss the timelines, clear doubts, share knowledge etc. Deloitte gives ample opportunities and flexibility to choose our career path and develop our-self.
Management is very transparent,helpful and takes good care of the employees. Everyone – more... is provided with a good medical care program, we also have sabbatical programme, then female employees are provided long maternity leaves and extra allowances .
Deloitte believes in diversity and here we can find workers from various communities and background. But here in office even though we have cultural ,language and other differences, we are all united by the business, the project and most importantly by the common goal that we all share. The hardest part of the Job would be working with the team at onsite i.e US. Because of the timezone differences we have to attend calls early in the morning and late at night too and this sometimes affects our work life balance. Another challenge is to understand the clients need. The offshore hardly interacts with the client and all the information and updates come from the onsite team and therefore some information are misinterpreted, some misunderstood and some missed out on its way to us.

The most enjoyable part is the 30 days paid holiday that employees are given each year and plus 10 days public holiday in a year.
We also have enough of events and programs to keep the spirits high on the floor. – less
Excellent Opportunity
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: good boss
Cons: commute
Here my job entailments were as follows, assisting in the day to day operations of company, assisting the managers with any queries they had regarding to merchandise, all incomming and outgoing calls were monitored by me and all appointments and scheduling was done by myself
Glorified IT Work with High-Performing Culture
Business Technology Analyst (Current Employee), Arlington, VASeptember 16, 2014
5% of the available opportunities are genuinely interesting. On the technology side, this could mean actual software development (mostly very high end bespoke client work, or firm-funded rapid prototyping), and on the business side, it would generally mean strategy work. Most of these groups/teams only hire experienced candidates and perhaps a handful – more... of really stellar junior people.

The remaining 95% of the roles actually available to recent grads--the so called "analysts"--are not nearly as glamorous as you think and you're almost certainly going to end up doing scut work.You aren't going to be designing city-spanning infrastructure or giving sought-after advice to C-suite executives; you're going to be doing systems integration (i.e. specializing in some monstrous enterprise platform and just configuring and installing it for specific purposes), rudimentary analysis, scores of power point decks, and/or manual QA. – less
Productive and results-driven organization
SENIOR CONSULTANT/ MANAGER (Current Employee), Falls Church, VASeptember 16, 2014
Consulting with client partners in the categories of human resources transformation and organizational change, including talent management, leadership development, learning and development, knowledge management and more.
Not satisfactory
System Engineer (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRSeptember 16, 2014
Projects are not that much good...Job culture is also not good.

About Deloitte

Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single – Read more