Deloitte
1,116 reviews

Deloitte Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive place with great team works
Senior Auditor (Former Employee), Market, WVJuly 6, 2014
Pros: great working atmosphere
Cons: a lot of travel trips
Deloitte is a great company where I learned a lot of things in very short time.
I liked the working atmosphere which was very dynamic and the fact that we worked into teams for almost all our audit engagements. The hardest part of the job was to switch all the time from client to client, but it helped me to be more pragmatic.
Excelente ambiente laboral
REVISOR FISCAL (Former Employee), Medellín, ANTJuly 2, 2014
Pros: compañeros de trabajo con una alta calidad humana y excelentes relaciones publicas
Cons: cargos muy estacionarios sin posibilidad de ascensos.
Como auditor externo tenia conocimiento de la empresa y despues de que me ofrecieran la direccion contable fue relativamente fácil dirigir el departamente contable, aunque el único incoveniente era que los asistentes no tenian el suficiente conocimiento contable y estaban trabajando sus ultimos años para lograr su jubilación, sin embargo se lograban – more... todos los objetivos propuestos por la gerencia. – less
Wonderful company! Great place to work!
Independence Compliance Analyst (Current Employee), McLean, VirginiaJuly 2, 2014
Deloitte LLP is a great company to work for. The benefits are awesome and there is great growth potential.
A great place to launch your career
Audit Assistant, Financial Services Industry (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 2, 2014
I have learned so much on this job. The people I worked with were amazing and helpful. I was offered extensive training that allowed me to grow to my full potential.
Great Experience
Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 2, 2014
Pros: great learning experience, developing in all aspects and interesting job
Cons: long hours, travelling (if you do not want to travel)
Working for Deloitte is a great experience. You expand your technical knowledge, develop your soft skills and work with the best talents in the industry. It is not a 9-5 job and requires a lot of commitment and hard work but you develop significant experience through projects. The most enjoyable part of the job is the nature of change. There's no way – more... you get bored or feel you are not learning. – less
No job security as a project associate
Government Operations Project Associate (Current Employee), Arlington, VAJuly 2, 2014
Pros: lots of learning opportunities
Cons: no job security. low pay. difficult to advance as an associate
Deloitte seems to value very young talent with little or no real world experience.
This job was exciting, challenging but rewarding
Information Systems (IS) Consultant (Current Employee), Arlington, VAJuly 1, 2014
Rewarding career if you are looking to solve complex engineering and IT systems engineering problems. Deloitte works with a range of customers to solve various problems and provide various solutions.
Social Netwrk
Internship, Audit (Former Employee), 台北市, TPEJuly 1, 2014
*Working with big clients
*Expanded social network
*Good couch culture
Productive and fun work place
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 1, 2014
It was very challenging and got to learn a lot... My co-workers were very friendly... the hardest part of the job is that I am a work a holic and cannot stay until I finish the task... enjoyable part is getting to learn lot of things.
Producitve
Quality Assurance Tester (Current Employee), St. Paul, MNJune 30, 2014
Technical Consultant with extensive experience in the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process of requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, quality assurance, implementation, client support phases of client-server architecture and database integration in various hardware platforms. Comprehensive Technical expertise in performing – more... software quality assurance tasks and software testing in various industries, projects, and environments. Specialized in manual and automated testing of client-server, standalone, multi-tier, and web-based application. Extensive experience in writing test plans, test cases, setting up test environment, preparing test scenarios test data and developing requirement traceability surrounding substance(RTM), defect tracking and test result analysis. – less
Challenging but rewarding workplace
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), London, ENGJune 30, 2014
A typical day includes complex diary management, liaising with other EA's, clients and Senior Partners - arranging travel, meetings and events, preparing expenses and timesheets, PowerPoint presentations and excel documents, updating CRM database and in-house marketing database, covering for other EAs when absent. The work varies from day to day but – more... planning and prioritisation are key.
Time management is important - the work/life balance can be challenging but that is through personal choice; I am generally contactable well into the evening and at weekends.
Plenty of opportunities to get involved in charity work, sporting events, networking etc. – less
Productive and a fast paced learning environment
Consultant (Current Employee), MinneapolisJune 29, 2014
Pros: fast paced learning
Cons: work life balance
Deloitte is an instrumental organisation from a learning perspective with emphasis on functional knowledge. Provide good exposure to client environment by being in close proximity to the client.
Consulting Manager (Former Employee), Mexico CityJune 28, 2014
Challenging, self-learning, great professional opportunities
Nice culture, great people. Gained a lot of experience
Staff Auditor, Commercial (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJJune 27, 2014
Pros: great benefits, learn
Cons: tough busy season
Deloitte is a great firm with respect for their people. Everyone was very nice and knew what they were doing.
Always Be Positive Attitude and Productive-Enjoy while working with team they are your family.
CRM Functional Consultant (Current Employee), PUNE,MaharastraJune 26, 2014
Completed the task given time line and awarded the best consultant.I am a person like having full of enthusiasm and always a positive attitude.I Learned lot from my mentors who have been strictly driven towards goals & achievements but also shown the right road-map.I like to work with the team which has helped me to build good in people management.

I – more... love my job, but I am still in my old role, but continue responsibilities of another role because my company is being budget conscious and decided not to fill the roll with a new employee, so I’m constantly struggling with time management. I now have two bosses that I report to and keeping track of everything is a little overwhelming, all though, I’m sure as time goes on it will get easier

This is so fascinating! I Love my Job and I always wondered how Consultants could do their jobs for so long without burning out.I love that you found your true passion in your first job and managed to find another job that was better suited to you. Life is such a learning journey. – less
Front End Developer (Current Employee), Harrisburg, PAJune 25, 2014
Pros: flexibility, salary
Cons: contract only
Great flexibility and salary. The management is very courteous and considerate
Nice company
Linux/System Administrator (Current Employee), Vienna, VAJune 25, 2014
Nice company
Good Managment.
Fun to work with
Good co-workers
Productive working place with special dinner.
TRAINEE CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Zürich, ZHJune 24, 2014
A typical day was challenging and I learned a lot on the job, working in a team of many cultures. Management was quiet good and co-workers were very helpful. The hardest part of the job was to eat while working sometimes. The most enjoyable part of the job was after work drinks and dinning to get to know other co-workers from different projects.
Deloitte Consulting
Manager (Current Employee), McLean, VAJune 23, 2014
Really good company to work for with highly skilled people working in the strategy and operations practice. Great projects and good work culture
REVIEW
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), San FranciscoJune 22, 2014
perfect place to start your career. Delloite encourages people to grow and own their career.

About Deloitte

Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single – Read more