Deloitte

Internship, Audit (Former Employee), 台北市, TPEJuly 1, 2014
*Working with big clients
*Expanded social network
*Good couch culture
Productive and fun work place
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 1, 2014
It was very challenging and got to learn a lot... My co-workers were very friendly... the hardest part of the job is that I am a work a holic and cannot stay until I finish the task... enjoyable part is getting to learn lot of things.
Producitve
Quality Assurance Tester (Current Employee), St. Paul, MNJune 30, 2014
Technical Consultant with extensive experience in the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process of requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, quality assurance, implementation, client support phases of client-server architecture and database integration in various hardware platforms. Comprehensive Technical expertise in performing – more... software quality assurance tasks and software testing in various industries, projects, and environments. Specialized in manual and automated testing of client-server, standalone, multi-tier, and web-based application. Extensive experience in writing test plans, test cases, setting up test environment, preparing test scenarios test data and developing requirement traceability surrounding substance(RTM), defect tracking and test result analysis. – less
Challenging but rewarding workplace
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), London, ENGJune 30, 2014
A typical day includes complex diary management, liaising with other EA's, clients and Senior Partners - arranging travel, meetings and events, preparing expenses and timesheets, PowerPoint presentations and excel documents, updating CRM database and in-house marketing database, covering for other EAs when absent. The work varies from day to day but – more... planning and prioritisation are key.
Time management is important - the work/life balance can be challenging but that is through personal choice; I am generally contactable well into the evening and at weekends.
Plenty of opportunities to get involved in charity work, sporting events, networking etc. – less
Productive and a fast paced learning environment
Consultant (Current Employee), MinneapolisJune 29, 2014
Pros: fast paced learning
Cons: work life balance
Deloitte is an instrumental organisation from a learning perspective with emphasis on functional knowledge. Provide good exposure to client environment by being in close proximity to the client.
Consulting Manager (Former Employee), Mexico CityJune 28, 2014
Challenging, self-learning, great professional opportunities
Nice culture, great people. Gained a lot of experience
Staff Auditor, Commercial (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJJune 27, 2014
Pros: great benefits, learn
Cons: tough busy season
Deloitte is a great firm with respect for their people. Everyone was very nice and knew what they were doing.
Always Be Positive Attitude and Productive-Enjoy while working with team they are your family.
CRM Functional Consultant (Current Employee), PUNE,MaharastraJune 26, 2014
Completed the task given time line and awarded the best consultant.I am a person like having full of enthusiasm and always a positive attitude.I Learned lot from my mentors who have been strictly driven towards goals & achievements but also shown the right road-map.I like to work with the team which has helped me to build good in people management.

I – more... love my job, but I am still in my old role, but continue responsibilities of another role because my company is being budget conscious and decided not to fill the roll with a new employee, so I’m constantly struggling with time management. I now have two bosses that I report to and keeping track of everything is a little overwhelming, all though, I’m sure as time goes on it will get easier

This is so fascinating! I Love my Job and I always wondered how Consultants could do their jobs for so long without burning out.I love that you found your true passion in your first job and managed to find another job that was better suited to you. Life is such a learning journey. – less
Front End Developer (Current Employee), Harrisburg, PAJune 25, 2014
Pros: flexibility, salary
Cons: contract only
Great flexibility and salary. The management is very courteous and considerate
Nice company
Linux/System Administrator (Current Employee), Vienna, VAJune 25, 2014
Nice company
Good Managment.
Fun to work with
Good co-workers
Productive working place with special dinner.
TRAINEE CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Zürich, ZHJune 24, 2014
A typical day was challenging and I learned a lot on the job, working in a team of many cultures. Management was quiet good and co-workers were very helpful. The hardest part of the job was to eat while working sometimes. The most enjoyable part of the job was after work drinks and dinning to get to know other co-workers from different projects.
Deloitte Consulting
Manager (Current Employee), McLean, VAJune 23, 2014
Really good company to work for with highly skilled people working in the strategy and operations practice. Great projects and good work culture
REVIEW
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), San FranciscoJune 22, 2014
perfect place to start your career. Delloite encourages people to grow and own their career.
Very good work culture, good team to work with
Accounts Analyst (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APJune 21, 2014
My over all professional work experience at Deloitte has been great and I would love to join back Deloitte if i get an opportunity.
Fun place with exceptional opportunities for growth
Project Manager (Current Employee), Bethesda, MDJune 19, 2014
Deloitte is an exiting place to work at. It has tremendous opportunities and the absence of hierarchy makes it a flat organization with approachable management.
Internal & External Audit Experience
Senior Supervisor Audit and Assurance (Former Employee), Lahore, & Abu DhbaiJune 18, 2014
During the four years of my compulsory training period, I have worked at different positions like team supervisor, field senior and assistant to field senior and I learnt and mastered my skills in accounting and auditing.
A summarized list of work carried out and skills obtained during this period is as follow:
• Learnt global audit methodology used – more... by Deloitte to provide audit and assurance services to clients in almost every sector,
• Planning, performance, finalization and review of Audits (Statutory and Internal) of various companies
• Understanding, evaluation and recommendations for improvement in Accounting and Internal Control Systems,
• Preparation of financial statements including consolidated financial statements of groups in compliance with the financial reporting framework,
• Provide on job training to other Staff Members and audit team. – less
En general excelente Firma
SECRETARIA BILINGUE - ASISTENTE ADMINISTRATIVA (Former Employee), Bogotá, CUNJune 18, 2014
La firma es un excelente lugar para trabajar. Excelentes instalaciones.
vvvvvvvvv
Associate IV Software Developer (Current Employee), Hattiesburg, MSJune 17, 2014
It was my first job out of college. That is all i have to say really
Deloitte ia a very fast paced working environment with an excellent work culture
Trainee accountant (Current Employee), Durban, ZNJune 16, 2014
Pros: free lunches, idle time
Cons: long hours
The firm is deadline driven, therefore there is a continuous hub of activity at the office and the client. On most days, I would be my clients, working with many people on my audit team. The best part of being an article clerk is that I got to work with many young, driven and confident individuals such as myself who are very technically proficient and – more... able to get through large volumes of work. Because I had a large portfolio of clients, I worked with many individuals from different backgrounds, and this creates a good office dynamic, and at the same time exposed me to different management styles. My fellow trainees were simply the best part of working at Deloitte. I learned a lot during my articles, and gained both technical and practical knowledge. My knowledge of the accounting and auditing standards has grown leaps and bounds. I am FIST(Financial Institutions) clerk, and I had the fortune of running the audit of the largest securitisation and loan origination companies in SA.
The hardest part of the job personally for me was the vast amount of overtime that I had to work, but this just showed my innate commitment to get the job done as well as my dedication to my clients. – less
Deloitte Consulting
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 16, 2014
Pros: job stability, good company, good people
Cons: work/life balance is nonexistent, workload is unmanageable, moral is extremely low, refusal to make much needed changes in office management
The company as a whole is a good company. The group that I currently work in is very dysfunctional, cliquish and completely unable to see the flaws in the system.

About Deloitte

Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited is the largest private professional services organization in the world. According to the organization's – Read more