Deloitte
1,079 reviews

Deloitte Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive working place with special dinner.
TRAINEE CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Zürich, ZHJune 24, 2014
A typical day was challenging and I learned a lot on the job, working in a team of many cultures. Management was quiet good and co-workers were very helpful. The hardest part of the job was to eat while working sometimes. The most enjoyable part of the job was after work drinks and dinning to get to know other co-workers from different projects.
Deloitte Consulting
Manager (Current Employee), McLean, VAJune 23, 2014
Really good company to work for with highly skilled people working in the strategy and operations practice. Great projects and good work culture
REVIEW
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), San FranciscoJune 22, 2014
perfect place to start your career. Delloite encourages people to grow and own their career.
Very good work culture, good team to work with
Accounts Analyst (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APJune 21, 2014
My over all professional work experience at Deloitte has been great and I would love to join back Deloitte if i get an opportunity.
Fun place with exceptional opportunities for growth
Project Manager (Current Employee), Bethesda, MDJune 19, 2014
Deloitte is an exiting place to work at. It has tremendous opportunities and the absence of hierarchy makes it a flat organization with approachable management.
Internal & External Audit Experience
Senior Supervisor Audit and Assurance (Former Employee), Lahore, & Abu DhbaiJune 18, 2014
During the four years of my compulsory training period, I have worked at different positions like team supervisor, field senior and assistant to field senior and I learnt and mastered my skills in accounting and auditing.
A summarized list of work carried out and skills obtained during this period is as follow:
• Learnt global audit methodology used – more... by Deloitte to provide audit and assurance services to clients in almost every sector,
• Planning, performance, finalization and review of Audits (Statutory and Internal) of various companies
• Understanding, evaluation and recommendations for improvement in Accounting and Internal Control Systems,
• Preparation of financial statements including consolidated financial statements of groups in compliance with the financial reporting framework,
• Provide on job training to other Staff Members and audit team. – less
En general excelente Firma
SECRETARIA BILINGUE - ASISTENTE ADMINISTRATIVA (Former Employee), Bogotá, CUNJune 18, 2014
La firma es un excelente lugar para trabajar. Excelentes instalaciones.
vvvvvvvvv
Associate IV Software Developer (Current Employee), Hattiesburg, MSJune 17, 2014
It was my first job out of college. That is all i have to say really
Deloitte ia a very fast paced working environment with an excellent work culture
Trainee accountant (Current Employee), Durban, ZNJune 16, 2014
Pros: free lunches, idle time
Cons: long hours
The firm is deadline driven, therefore there is a continuous hub of activity at the office and the client. On most days, I would be my clients, working with many people on my audit team. The best part of being an article clerk is that I got to work with many young, driven and confident individuals such as myself who are very technically proficient and – more... able to get through large volumes of work. Because I had a large portfolio of clients, I worked with many individuals from different backgrounds, and this creates a good office dynamic, and at the same time exposed me to different management styles. My fellow trainees were simply the best part of working at Deloitte. I learned a lot during my articles, and gained both technical and practical knowledge. My knowledge of the accounting and auditing standards has grown leaps and bounds. I am FIST(Financial Institutions) clerk, and I had the fortune of running the audit of the largest securitisation and loan origination companies in SA.
The hardest part of the job personally for me was the vast amount of overtime that I had to work, but this just showed my innate commitment to get the job done as well as my dedication to my clients. – less
Deloitte Consulting
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 16, 2014
Pros: job stability, good company, good people
Cons: work/life balance is nonexistent, workload is unmanageable, moral is extremely low, refusal to make much needed changes in office management
The company as a whole is a good company. The group that I currently work in is very dysfunctional, cliquish and completely unable to see the flaws in the system.
Great place to start your career..but zero work life balance
Senior Consultant - Strategy & Operations (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 13, 2014
Pros: training, experience, smart colleagues
Cons: work life balance
Great training and great experiences working on engagements with F500 companies.

Very competitive at year end reviews.

Too much emphasis on "extracurricular" Firm Activities rather than engagement performance.
Great company to start with. Great learning experience and the best people to work with. Great leadership.
Assistant Manager, Audit & Assurance (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 13, 2014
-Great, talented people. Probably will never get to work with such a big pool of great people elsewhere.
-A steep learning curve. Definitely great place to learn about accounting, audit, and management
-Busy during busy season. Could be stressful but firm really supports each individual.
• 6years of IT experience in all phases of SoftwareDevelopment Life Cycle (SDLC) such asPlanning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Mainte
Net Developer (Current Employee), Camp Hill, PAJune 12, 2014
• Excellent Written, Analytical Skills, Verbal Communication skills with a customer service oriented attitude and worked with the offshore team as onsite coordinator to provide the update on the daily basis.
Fast paced work environment
Associate (Former Employee), London, ENGJune 12, 2014
Pros: reimbursement
Cons: long hours
A typical day would be spent visiting a clients site were i was required to liase in order to test the reliability of their financial statements. The most enjoyable part was getting to visit new offices and new people weekly. The hardest part was finding a work life balance whilst studying for my ACA qualification as well as working alongside this.
Good Times
Audit Senior Assistant (Current Employee), Costa Mesa, CAJune 11, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: bad hours
Had the best time. There were a lot of smart people, but the PCAOB continues to get worse and the politics of the company are to big to adjust.
Quality Assurance Administrator (Current Employee), londonJune 11, 2014
Quality checking 60 cases per day, making sure each case is worked to a high standard. Providing feedback regarding cases and suggesting improvements. I learnt how to multi task using several spreadsheets and systems, I also learnt how to use my time in order to achieve daily targets.
Flex Time - Capacitación
Analista de Capacitación (Current Employee), BJune 10, 2014
Pros: seguro medico, flex time, home office.
Cons: sueldos bajos
La empresa brinda muchas herramientas para capaictarse, programas, cursos, talleres, etc. Una de las cosas que mas valoro es la posibilidad de trabajar con compañeras con otros conocimientos y poder aprender de ellas. Por ejemplo, los proyectos que colabore para el diseño de cursos y talleres.
Buen clima de trabajo.
Productive, growth, hard work
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), HarareJune 9, 2014
Pros: medical aid, transport allowances
Cons: long hours coupled with a need to balance studies
The days during articles and advisory were long and involved a lot of intellectual work of reviewing client information and providing conclusions on material matters and financial statement
Routine work involved
- Planning and budgeting
- Management of junior staff and budget costs
- Review of work done by junior staff and providing on the job training
- – more... High level audit work
- Communication with both client staff and Deloitte Management
Co-workers
Were friendly and supportive and offered assistance when the need arose
Was strict but provided good training and development of a professional character
The hardest part of the job was managing with work, study and social balance – less
Good company to work for.
Senior Analyst in the Business Research - Strategy (Current Employee), MumbaiJune 9, 2014
Good company to work for. Good culture, crowd, management and overall lifestyle. Good work-life balance.
A fast paced life with ample opportunity to learn
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Minneapolis,MNJune 8, 2014
Deloitte gives you an opportunity to shape your career as per your choice and pace your life around your ambitions. Co-workers are highly efficient and smart people who are very good at what they do and have excellent people management skill. The hardest part of the job is to manage your life outside office with plenty of activity going on in your career – more... with every day providing you a challenge and an opportunity to prove yourself. – less

About Deloitte

Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited is the largest private professional services organization in the world. According to the organization's – Read more