Deloitte

Deloitte Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Review
Audit Senior Assistant (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJSeptember 19, 2014
Working for Deloitte is great. I have learned a lot over the past year and do not regret chosing them to start my career.
excellent work culture
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APSeptember 19, 2014
excellent team,
many get together and outings
good package
good worklife balance
Nightmare of a company
Office (Former Employee), CalgarySeptember 18, 2014
Pros: leaving
Cons: too many to list
Would not recommend this company to my worst enemy!

Partners are completely disrespectful to administrative staff. Could not believe how I saw them treat their assistants, how they spoke to them, the demands they put on them. I also watched sr. mgmt. blame assistants for mistakes they made, and never stepped up.

They made promises they had no intention – more... of keeping.

At orientation they actually told us we would be gone in a year, but also easy to replace. A dime a dozen. First day on the job, that's how they greet you? Wow.

Pay is not competitive with industry, at all.

Absolutely no respect for work/life balance. The expectation is that no matter what may happen in your life, even a family death, is not more important than work.

So very, very glad I left! – less
Productive company
Federal Security Specialist (Current Employee), Arlington, VASeptember 18, 2014
A typical day consist of day to day functions associated with job role. You know what is required of you but no training is provided. Depending upon the location you are stationed within advancement is a long shot.
Very flexible workplace and management takes real care of you.
Business Technology Analyst (Current Employee), Bangalore, Karnataka, IndiaSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: 30 days paid holiday
Cons: early morning and late night calls.
My typical day starts with a call with the onsite team early in the morning and over the call we plan our work, discuss the timelines, clear doubts, share knowledge etc. Deloitte gives ample opportunities and flexibility to choose our career path and develop our-self.
Management is very transparent,helpful and takes good care of the employees. Everyone – more... is provided with a good medical care program, we also have sabbatical programme, then female employees are provided long maternity leaves and extra allowances .
Deloitte believes in diversity and here we can find workers from various communities and background. But here in office even though we have cultural ,language and other differences, we are all united by the business, the project and most importantly by the common goal that we all share. The hardest part of the Job would be working with the team at onsite i.e US. Because of the timezone differences we have to attend calls early in the morning and late at night too and this sometimes affects our work life balance. Another challenge is to understand the clients need. The offshore hardly interacts with the client and all the information and updates come from the onsite team and therefore some information are misinterpreted, some misunderstood and some missed out on its way to us.

The most enjoyable part is the 30 days paid holiday that employees are given each year and plus 10 days public holiday in a year.
We also have enough of events and programs to keep the spirits high on the floor. – less
Excellent Opportunity
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: good boss
Cons: commute
Here my job entailments were as follows, assisting in the day to day operations of company, assisting the managers with any queries they had regarding to merchandise, all incomming and outgoing calls were monitored by me and all appointments and scheduling was done by myself
environnement de travail agréable
Assistante (Former Employee), Neuilly-sur-Seine, A8September 17, 2014
une bonne ambiance dans le service auquel j'ai travaillé
un poste avec beaucoup de responsabilité.
les collaborateurs toujours présent pour bien mené a bien le suivi client.
Glorified IT Work with High-Performing Culture
Business Technology Analyst (Current Employee), Arlington, VASeptember 16, 2014
5% of the available opportunities are genuinely interesting. On the technology side, this could mean actual software development (mostly very high end bespoke client work, or firm-funded rapid prototyping), and on the business side, it would generally mean strategy work. Most of these groups/teams only hire experienced candidates and perhaps a handful – more... of really stellar junior people.

The remaining 95% of the roles actually available to recent grads--the so called "analysts"--are not nearly as glamorous as you think and you're almost certainly going to end up doing scut work.You aren't going to be designing city-spanning infrastructure or giving sought-after advice to C-suite executives; you're going to be doing systems integration (i.e. specializing in some monstrous enterprise platform and just configuring and installing it for specific purposes), rudimentary analysis, scores of power point decks, and/or manual QA. – less
Good employer
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONSeptember 16, 2014
Accountant environment. It has been a long time I have not worked at that company, therefore I cannot comment.
Productive and results-driven organization
SENIOR CONSULTANT/ MANAGER (Current Employee), Falls Church, VASeptember 16, 2014
Consulting with client partners in the categories of human resources transformation and organizational change, including talent management, leadership development, learning and development, knowledge management and more.
Not satisfactory
System Engineer (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRSeptember 16, 2014
Projects are not that much good...Job culture is also not good.
Fast-paced and Highly Regimented but with Help Available
Software Development Consultant (Former Employee), Santa Fe, New Mexico, USASeptember 15, 2014
This exemplifies the Agile development method. Strict roles are enforced and coding standards are high. The down side is that Deloitte is not primarily a software company and therefore does not offer the expected culture.
exploits the employees
Software Developer (Current Employee), paSeptember 15, 2014
good for freshers to learn the technology.not good for experienced professionals.
Fun place to work
Tax Intern (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 15, 2014
Deloitte is the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and by the number of professionals. Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 200,000 professionals in over 150 countries.[3] In FY 2012–13, it earned a record $32.4 billion USD in revenues.
Buen ambiente de trabajo logrando el trabajo en equipo
Encargado Senior Fiscal (Current Employee), León, GUASeptember 14, 2014
Pros: muy buenas prestaciones.
Cons: no tengo una estabilidad de horario.
Excelente ambiente de trabajo, me he formado profesionalmente gracias a los retos que día a día me interponen, tratando de ser dinámico con diferente actividades durante un aos.
Deloitte Iceland
Manager in Audit (Former Employee), ReykjavíkSeptember 14, 2014
A small office of 160 people with very varied work - anything from financial advisory to audit as well as tax.
Management was lacking in direction and resolve and currently has been replaced with a new CEO who it taking a firm grip on things and moving it steadily in the right direction.
Co-workers are for the most part highly qualified and engaging.
Fast Pace
Analyst (Former Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: long hours
Cons: little pay
Great people but not the greatest pay. Lots of room for advancement. Good reputation. No performance incentives.
Small A/V company
Administrative Professional (Former Employee), Stamford, CTSeptember 12, 2014
Family owned A/V company that does sales and home installation
Tiresome & but a lot of learning
Senior Associate (Former Employee), Kolkata, WBSeptember 12, 2014
• Executed an in – depth detailed analysis of the collected accounting data for various client organizations.

• Scrutinized general ledgers reconciliations, general vouchers, and conducted numerous examinations including P&L.

• Recommended effective controls after carefully analyzing the internal control system.

• Synchronized audit activities of – more... various clients within time constrain as well as trained the junior staff.

• Reinforced the strategies to carry out comprehensive audit plans & audited a diverse portfolio including Telecom Sector, FMCG Sector, and Manufacturing sector. – less
Great staff discounts, decent management
Business Services Specialist (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCSeptember 11, 2014
Most days were spent assisting customers or cleaning the store and stock. I learned a lot of communication skills and to be patient with customer needs. The management did a good job instilling product knowledge and desire to wear the brand in the customer. Co-workers for the most part we easy-going though some were too competitive. The hardest part – more... of the job would be opening or closing shifts which can last well into midnight or start early in the morning. The most enjoyable aspect would be the discount on merchandise. – less

About Deloitte

Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single – Read more