Deloitte
1,085 reviews

Deloitte Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good Place to work
Security and Privacy Specialist (Current Employee), Washington DC metro areaJuly 9, 2014
Deloitte hires the best. If you put your best effort forward you'll be rewarded and compensated accordingly.
The Dilenschneider Group
Senior Accountant (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 8, 2014
I did a summer internship at the Dilenschneider Group during my Sophomore summer into Junior Fall of College.
Great Company to Start Career
Audit Senior (Current Employee), Manhattan, NYJuly 8, 2014
Pros: good name
Cons: hours, you are just a number, no value add, poor work life balance
Was given the opportunity after 2 years to manage a team of staff.
Summer internship
Summer Intern at Tax Department (Former Employee), AnkaraJuly 8, 2014
There were really nice and helpful seniors and explained me lots of different things about their daily business. It was a great experience as my first time internship.
I spent six weeks there and enjoyed doing the job. I encountered some negative behavior from some employees, but that is 'par for the course'.
Clerk (Former Employee), EdmontonJuly 7, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: 1 hour lunch
Good company. I would have liked to be recalled for subsequent tax seasons.
Great place for fresh grads
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Seattle, WAJuly 7, 2014
A great place to learn and grow
Get to work in different projects. Most work is based on client requirement and translating them to a system.
Very good working environment and working culture
System Engineer - 3 (Former Employee), BengaluruJuly 6, 2014
Pros: work culture, growth
Cons: location
A place where the work life is perfectly balanced with your social life, the environment being employee friendly with various opportunities to learn and grow with the organization.
Empresa Dinâmica, ótima escola profissional e de vida.
Sênior (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPJuly 6, 2014
Pros: excelente formadora de profissionais
Cons: rotina de trabalho intensa;
* Uma empresa que agrega ao funcionário ótimos conhecimentos e também aprendizado de como lidar com pessoas;
* É excelente na formação de profissionais, pois incentiva nos estudo e no conhecimento, sempre fornece cursos de aperfeiçoamento;
* Ajuda de custo aos funcionários com graduação e inglês;
very well organised,remarkable,too many oppertinities
Associate Analyst (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APJuly 6, 2014
Pros: talent enhancing skills and training
A great place to work at..with many different events happening the entire year...thinking for the under privileged and motivating to take initiative
Productive place with great team works
Senior Auditor (Former Employee), Market, WVJuly 6, 2014
Pros: great working atmosphere
Cons: a lot of travel trips
Deloitte is a great company where I learned a lot of things in very short time.
I liked the working atmosphere which was very dynamic and the fact that we worked into teams for almost all our audit engagements. The hardest part of the job was to switch all the time from client to client, but it helped me to be more pragmatic.
Excelente ambiente laboral
REVISOR FISCAL (Former Employee), Medellín, ANTJuly 2, 2014
Pros: compañeros de trabajo con una alta calidad humana y excelentes relaciones publicas
Cons: cargos muy estacionarios sin posibilidad de ascensos.
Como auditor externo tenia conocimiento de la empresa y despues de que me ofrecieran la direccion contable fue relativamente fácil dirigir el departamente contable, aunque el único incoveniente era que los asistentes no tenian el suficiente conocimiento contable y estaban trabajando sus ultimos años para lograr su jubilación, sin embargo se lograban – more... todos los objetivos propuestos por la gerencia. – less
Wonderful company! Great place to work!
Independence Compliance Analyst (Current Employee), McLean, VirginiaJuly 2, 2014
Deloitte LLP is a great company to work for. The benefits are awesome and there is great growth potential.
A great place to launch your career
Audit Assistant, Financial Services Industry (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 2, 2014
I have learned so much on this job. The people I worked with were amazing and helpful. I was offered extensive training that allowed me to grow to my full potential.
Great Experience
Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 2, 2014
Pros: great learning experience, developing in all aspects and interesting job
Cons: long hours, travelling (if you do not want to travel)
Working for Deloitte is a great experience. You expand your technical knowledge, develop your soft skills and work with the best talents in the industry. It is not a 9-5 job and requires a lot of commitment and hard work but you develop significant experience through projects. The most enjoyable part of the job is the nature of change. There's no way – more... you get bored or feel you are not learning. – less
No job security as a project associate
Government Operations Project Associate (Current Employee), Arlington, VAJuly 2, 2014
Pros: lots of learning opportunities
Cons: no job security. low pay. difficult to advance as an associate
Deloitte seems to value very young talent with little or no real world experience.
This job was exciting, challenging but rewarding
Information Systems (IS) Consultant (Current Employee), Arlington, VAJuly 1, 2014
Rewarding career if you are looking to solve complex engineering and IT systems engineering problems. Deloitte works with a range of customers to solve various problems and provide various solutions.
Social Netwrk
Internship, Audit (Former Employee), 台北市, TPEJuly 1, 2014
*Working with big clients
*Expanded social network
*Good couch culture
Productive and fun work place
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 1, 2014
It was very challenging and got to learn a lot... My co-workers were very friendly... the hardest part of the job is that I am a work a holic and cannot stay until I finish the task... enjoyable part is getting to learn lot of things.
Producitve
Quality Assurance Tester (Current Employee), St. Paul, MNJune 30, 2014
Technical Consultant with extensive experience in the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process of requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, quality assurance, implementation, client support phases of client-server architecture and database integration in various hardware platforms. Comprehensive Technical expertise in performing – more... software quality assurance tasks and software testing in various industries, projects, and environments. Specialized in manual and automated testing of client-server, standalone, multi-tier, and web-based application. Extensive experience in writing test plans, test cases, setting up test environment, preparing test scenarios test data and developing requirement traceability surrounding substance(RTM), defect tracking and test result analysis. – less
Challenging but rewarding workplace
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), London, ENGJune 30, 2014
A typical day includes complex diary management, liaising with other EA's, clients and Senior Partners - arranging travel, meetings and events, preparing expenses and timesheets, PowerPoint presentations and excel documents, updating CRM database and in-house marketing database, covering for other EAs when absent. The work varies from day to day but – more... planning and prioritisation are key.
Time management is important - the work/life balance can be challenging but that is through personal choice; I am generally contactable well into the evening and at weekends.
Plenty of opportunities to get involved in charity work, sporting events, networking etc. – less

About Deloitte

Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited is the largest private professional services organization in the world. According to the organization's – Read more