Deloitte

Deloitte Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good employer
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONSeptember 16, 2014
Accountant environment. It has been a long time I have not worked at that company, therefore I cannot comment.
Fast Pace
Analyst (Former Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: long hours
Cons: little pay
Great people but not the greatest pay. Lots of room for advancement. Good reputation. No performance incentives.
Great staff discounts, decent management
Business Services Specialist (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCSeptember 11, 2014
Most days were spent assisting customers or cleaning the store and stock. I learned a lot of communication skills and to be patient with customer needs. The management did a good job instilling product knowledge and desire to wear the brand in the customer. Co-workers for the most part we easy-going though some were too competitive. The hardest part – more... of the job would be opening or closing shifts which can last well into midnight or start early in the morning. The most enjoyable aspect would be the discount on merchandise. – less
A professional and enjoyable work environment.
Tax Analyst (Former Employee), Prince George, BCSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: flexible start and finish times (within reason) and flexible lunches.
Cons: longer hours during busy season.
Working at Deloitte LLP was an enjoyable experience. There was always work to do and the work was challenging. Supervisors and managers were easily accessible and willing to help as there is a huge learning curve. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was interacting with the clients and helping them out with their accounting needs.
productive and fun place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New Westminster, BCAugust 28, 2014
Pros: pay for school fees for advancement
Cons: long hrs.
I like working with people and most of the employee that I work with are very helpful.
Big 4
AUDITOR (Former Employee), Montréal, QCAugust 20, 2014
Traveled 90% of the time to clients in US and mainly in Canada conducting 1 to 3 weeks audits on various type of companies in multiples industries - from manufacture, service companies to technology and logistic companies.
Productive Workplace
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 13, 2014
Pros: stabled schedule
Cons: long hours
Worked 9-5, performed tasks using programs on computers for data entry, worked in a busy environment.
Great place to work with very intelligent people
Senior Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 20, 2014
A great company to grow and learn in an interdisciplinary way. You truly own your career and you shape your own opportunities.
I spent six weeks there and enjoyed doing the job. I encountered some negative behavior from some employees, but that is 'par for the course'.
Clerk (Former Employee), EdmontonJuly 7, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: 1 hour lunch
Good company. I would have liked to be recalled for subsequent tax seasons.
Great Experience
Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 2, 2014
Pros: great learning experience, developing in all aspects and interesting job
Cons: long hours, travelling (if you do not want to travel)
Working for Deloitte is a great experience. You expand your technical knowledge, develop your soft skills and work with the best talents in the industry. It is not a 9-5 job and requires a lot of commitment and hard work but you develop significant experience through projects. The most enjoyable part of the job is the nature of change. There's no way – more... you get bored or feel you are not learning. – less
Great company to start with. Great learning experience and the best people to work with. Great leadership.
Assistant Manager, Audit & Assurance (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 13, 2014
-Great, talented people. Probably will never get to work with such a big pool of great people elsewhere.
-A steep learning curve. Definitely great place to learn about accounting, audit, and management
-Busy during busy season. Could be stressful but firm really supports each individual.
Productive and fun place to work if you are plugged into the right team.
Manager, Project Controller Group (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 29, 2014
Great place to start your career. A lot of challenging opportunities.
Great place to learn
Consultant (Former Employee), Winnipeg CanadaMay 5, 2014
Pros: education sponsorship
Cons: difficult to grow
Good exposure to variety of clients, Opportunity to work with best of talent, high work load, low pay scale.
Long hours but spent with good people
Senior - Real Estate, Mining and Resources (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 21, 2014
Pros: good people, good work/life balance.
Cons: long hours, average wages
From January till the end of March, you will be lucky to leave the office while the sun is still up. But other than those three months, the work/life balance is good. Worked on few of the biggest companies in the world and was very interesting to deal with some of the transactions that they undertook.
Consultant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 20, 2014
Cutting edge company that will have the latest trends on all practices
amazing place to learn new skills
Talent Management Officer (Former Employee), TorontoApril 9, 2014
this place will work you hard but you will learn so much that you will enjoy your work and build your tool box
Awesome learning experience with nice people!
Tax Preparer, T/B auditor, Bookkeeper (Current Employee), Windsor, ONApril 4, 2014
Pros: wacky wednesday - free food
Cons: internship = free labour
I am an intern there, so there is no pay, but I thoroughly enjoy the work, the processes they have, the people, the leaders and managers are all very nice. I enjoyed learning as much as I have and can't wait to get into a real job and show what I have learned.
Postive

Very professional.

Supporting teams.
Nice office and lifestyle
Marketing Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioMarch 24, 2014
Pros: nice office, professional, benefits
Cons: boring, no real culture or unity. everyone to them selves in back office, not the same in the services.
Nice people, quite office in Marketing, no real personality for a marketing team which is rare in this area. The office is beautiful and they have great benefits, just boring. But for a lifestyle with children in the picture you can go home by 6pm.
Team
Executive Assistant to Director of Tax (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 6, 2014
We always worked as a team and always have support from my peers as well as offer support to them.

1 2 3 4 5

About Deloitte

Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single – Read more