Deloitte Employee Review

School of Experience
MANAGER - AUDIT (Current Employee) –  Doha, Qatar10 September 2013
Deloitte, being one of the "big 4" firms in the world in providing finance-related professional services, is the place where I have been obtaining concentrated experience in my professional career. the experience varies from technical to analytical to soft skills development whereby everyday is a day for new challenges and knowledge.

With the friendly and cooperative working environment, colleagues are more of a family to each others, all the way from associates to partners.

After more than five years of work at this firm, the hardest yet the most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with different kinds of people with different cultures and environments which raises the challenge to a whole new level whereby in the field of service rendering, everybody is required to be satisfied the work in a professional manner.

Other Deloitte Employee Reviews

Innovative and exciting
Manager, Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 November 2017
I really like working here. There was always something new to learn, and I would say in my time here, I really started to be better at dealing with change management.
Local office peers were excellent.
Senior Insolvency Administrator (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON30 October 2017
The managers I directly reported to were excellent; team I worked with was awesome, very supportive of each other. The office staff in the other local departments were great as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.