Deloitte
1,077 reviews

Deloitte Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
I spent six weeks there and enjoyed doing the job. I encountered some negative behavior from some employees, but that is 'par for the course'.
Clerk (Former Employee), EdmontonJuly 7, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: 1 hour lunch
Good company. I would have liked to be recalled for subsequent tax seasons.
Great Experience
Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 2, 2014
Pros: great learning experience, developing in all aspects and interesting job
Cons: long hours, travelling (if you do not want to travel)
Working for Deloitte is a great experience. You expand your technical knowledge, develop your soft skills and work with the best talents in the industry. It is not a 9-5 job and requires a lot of commitment and hard work but you develop significant experience through projects. The most enjoyable part of the job is the nature of change. There's no way – more... you get bored or feel you are not learning. – less
Consulting Manager (Former Employee), Mexico CityJune 28, 2014
Challenging, self-learning, great professional opportunities
Great company to start with. Great learning experience and the best people to work with. Great leadership.
Assistant Manager, Audit & Assurance (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 13, 2014
-Great, talented people. Probably will never get to work with such a big pool of great people elsewhere.
-A steep learning curve. Definitely great place to learn about accounting, audit, and management
-Busy during busy season. Could be stressful but firm really supports each individual.
Productive and fun place to work if you are plugged into the right team.
Manager, Project Controller Group (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 29, 2014
Great place to start your career. A lot of challenging opportunities.
Aparna-Overview
Integration Architect (Current Employee), IndianapolisMay 27, 2014
Its a good company to work with
Work life balance is adequate
Management is more focused and address employees concerns
high pressure and professional
Senior Auditor (Former Employee), ChinaMay 8, 2014
field work and field work

audit practice

management and co-workers are professional
Great work place to work with best Management
Assistant Manager - Transfer Pricing (Current Employee), Ahmedabad, Gujarat, IndiaMay 1, 2014
Pros: great work life balance
Cons: no issues
The best part of my job is that I have to think out of the box and always try to help my seniors, my colleagues, and clients. To work in Deloitte is always a dream. But when I started working with Deloitte, I came to know that to work in Deloitte should be every person’s dream. Great work life balance, great support from seniors and colleagues. I have – more... never felt like I have been forced to work. My Senior’s and Partner has always supported my work and have always understand my situation. I would recommend anyone to work with Deloitte without a shadow of a doubt. – less
Long hours but spent with good people
Senior - Real Estate, Mining and Resources (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 21, 2014
Pros: good people, good work/life balance.
Cons: long hours, average wages
From January till the end of March, you will be lucky to leave the office while the sun is still up. But other than those three months, the work/life balance is good. Worked on few of the biggest companies in the world and was very interesting to deal with some of the transactions that they undertook.
Consultant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 20, 2014
Cutting edge company that will have the latest trends on all practices
amazing place to learn new skills
Talent Management Officer (Former Employee), TorontoApril 9, 2014
this place will work you hard but you will learn so much that you will enjoy your work and build your tool box
Awesome learning experience with nice people!
Tax Preparer, T/B auditor, Bookkeeper (Current Employee), Windsor, ONApril 4, 2014
Pros: wacky wednesday - free food
Cons: internship = free labour
I am an intern there, so there is no pay, but I thoroughly enjoy the work, the processes they have, the people, the leaders and managers are all very nice. I enjoyed learning as much as I have and can't wait to get into a real job and show what I have learned.
Postive

Very professional.

Supporting teams.
Nice office and lifestyle
Marketing Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioMarch 24, 2014
Pros: nice office, professional, benefits
Cons: boring, no real culture or unity. everyone to them selves in back office, not the same in the services.
Nice people, quite office in Marketing, no real personality for a marketing team which is rare in this area. The office is beautiful and they have great benefits, just boring. But for a lifestyle with children in the picture you can go home by 6pm.
Team
Executive Assistant to Director of Tax (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 6, 2014
We always worked as a team and always have support from my peers as well as offer support to them.
Know what to expect
Senior Auditor (Current Employee), Montréal, QCMarch 4, 2014
Pros: systematic annual promotions
Cons: long hours, low starting salary, minimal scheduling flexibility
Getting your CPA designation is supposed to be tough but an opportunity to prove yourself. Deloitte has a wealth of clients that keeps employees super busy and on the go. Don't go in expecting 40 hour weeks and great pay, but expect to go in and work hard, learn a lot and meet great people.
Great experience
Analyst (Intern) (Former Employee), Burlington, ONFebruary 17, 2014
Deloitte provides employees with excellent learning opportunities and diverse experience, gained through a wide variety of projects.
NA
Java Lead Architect (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
Good work environment, flexible work hours
Challenging tasks to accomplish, good learning curve
Good Career Advancement
Senior Accountant (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 14, 2014
Deloitte is a good company to have on your resume, and you will gain valuable work experience working there. Quality of work/life balance is dependent on your client load and the team you work with.
Productive and comforting place to work
Office Assistant- Business Services (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 14, 2014
Typical day would include assisting others in the office with daily duties. Duties included Mail, Reproduction, Filing, Catering and Data Entry. I have enjoyed every aspect of my position here including co-workers.

1 2 3 4 5

About Deloitte

Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited is the largest private professional services organization in the world. According to the organization's – Read more