Deloitte Employee Review

Dynamic global firm; opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the world; high degree of excellence
Senior Manager, Marketing & Communications (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 September 2013
I have over 15 years of experience working with and advising professionals who are often exceptional in their respective areas of expertise; and I thrive in an environment where I am exposed to new concepts, ideas and brilliant people who inspire me.

We work hard. Our teams function with a high degree of excellent and personal accountability. And our hard work is balanced with the ability to work from just about anywhere.

I've had the opportunity to engage in challenging and meaningful projects. Learning is encouraged and I have continued my professional education over the years through a variety of courses, programs and conferences.
Pros
Embraces innovation, life balance is encouraged, opportunity to work with amazing people, continual learning
Cons
Matrix structure can sometimes be limiting; advancement to more senior positions is limited

Other Deloitte Employee Reviews

Environnement de travail productif
Recruteur (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 January 2018
belle expérience et équipe de travail dynamique. Le bureau de Montréal sont innovateurs
Productive and fun workplace
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 January 2018
Came into the office and worked with clients everyday on the phone and through emails. If we had to go to the clients building we went and helped out there. The workplace culture was a lot of fun and enjoyable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.