Deloitte Employee Review

Dynamic global firm; opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the world; high degree of excellence
Senior Manager, Marketing & Communications (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 September 2013
I have over 15 years of experience working with and advising professionals who are often exceptional in their respective areas of expertise; and I thrive in an environment where I am exposed to new concepts, ideas and brilliant people who inspire me.

We work hard. Our teams function with a high degree of excellent and personal accountability. And our hard work is balanced with the ability to work from just about anywhere.

I've had the opportunity to engage in challenging and meaningful projects. Learning is encouraged and I have continued my professional education over the years through a variety of courses, programs and conferences.
Pros
Embraces innovation, life balance is encouraged, opportunity to work with amazing people, continual learning
Cons
Matrix structure can sometimes be limiting; advancement to more senior positions is limited

Other Deloitte Employee Reviews

Innovative and exciting
Manager, Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 November 2017
I really like working here. There was always something new to learn, and I would say in my time here, I really started to be better at dealing with change management.
Local office peers were excellent.
Senior Insolvency Administrator (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON30 October 2017
The managers I directly reported to were excellent; team I worked with was awesome, very supportive of each other. The office staff in the other local departments were great as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.