Deloitte Employee Review

Most enjoyable part of being a consultant is.....
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 October 2013
..... the same as the hardest part of the job.

Digesting complex topics every single day. Experiencing interesting client environments where you are responsible for figuring out and solving major problems. The obligation we have to our clients to be methodical, thoughtful and careful when we make recommendations. The change and duty to directly impact people's lives every day with the work that we do. Being thrown in at the deep end and swimming for your life. Producing great quality work to very high expectations. Supportive workplace. Brilliant mentors. The trust our clients have in us.
Pros
No two days are the same!
Cons
No two days are the same!

Other Deloitte Employee Reviews

Nice place to work
Project Coordinator, Real Estate Services (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON20 February 2018
Very large and busy firm. Must embrace change. Deloitte is always looking to stay ahead of the curve.

A lot of opportunity to learn, grow, and experience new functions
Pros
Flex Hours
Cons
Long Hours Sometimes
Productive place to work
Sr. Consultant (Former Employee) –  Distrito Federal9 February 2018
Great fast learning experience constantly on the move. High demand, high stress but the rewards and connections are worth it. Take advantage of any type of learning courses they offer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.

52K