Deloitte Employee Reviews

Very Competitive
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 June 2017
Again, during that time, Deloitte was going through a number of lay offs and changes as they were shifted to a new building and new working environment. It was stressful.
Deloitte culture
Staff Accountant I (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 June 2017
A good place to work at and there are a lot of learning opportunities. It is a good place to start your career but not a good place to stay for many years.
Pros
Nice office
Cons
Nice place to work along with Challenging work loads
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 June 2017
Very good company to associate with considering it provides good environment and Challenging project works. Leaders are mostly friendly in nature and help fellow members to grow.
Great people
Administrative Assistant for the Tax Team (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC12 June 2017
Great environment to work and learn in. As stress free of an environment as can be for large/busy accounting firm. Schedule flexibility and no micromanaging.
environement agréable
Analyste, Comptes payables (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC10 June 2017
agréable beaucoup de soutient ...esprit d'équipe
j'ai appris beaucoup de mes collègues
Amazing place to work
Co-op (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON1 June 2017
Deloitte was by far the best job that I have Ever had. My skills in the professional world expanded in ways I did not imagine happening in such a short time. The environment was professional and all colleagues were wonderful to work with
Pros
Great skills learned
Cons
N\a
Will kill your social life - but you'll learn a lot
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 May 2017
See title. You will have tons of industry experience after Deloitte, but that's it. The pay is subpar compared with competitors, management is not trained to be good leaders, and there is little focus on personal development. Very revenue focused.
Pros
Nice building, Wifi, Air conditioned
Cons
Management will ruthlessly use your personal life in the name of work, Bureaucratic, Too revenue focused
Wonderfull place to work.
Assistance Manager (Former Employee) –  Reforma Torre Mayor23 May 2017
I learned to work under pression because I had a lot of activities as I had to report to 5 Managers but it was a good expirience. They all were nice people.
Pros
Cons
salary was not good enough for me.
Started my career at Deloitte!
Senior Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 May 2017
I joined Deloitte at 2004. I was working in the Data Warehouse environment to ensure data process accurately. It involved loading files from more than 42 member firms. It was a very good working experience!
Great Culture
Tax Analyst (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON16 May 2017
Starting a co-op at Deloitte when I was 18 was a very different experience for me at the time. However, the employees are great and the culture makes it very easy for individuals to quickly immerse themselves in the organization.
Pros
Cons
Long hours in tax season
Excellent place to learn
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS24 April 2017
I enjoyed my tenure to the fullest, had fun, friends and work, travelled a lot and had wonderful client exposure. The best leadership I have experienced.
Pros
Lots of learning
Cons
Consulting so long hours
Competitive
Director, Risk Advisory & Capital Markets Leader (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 April 2017
Deloitte grew up as an auditing firm and has only recently adapted to the world of consulting. Consequently, the boundaries between divisions are somewhat blurred.
Pros
Variety
Cons
Flat structure
One of the best Public Accounting Firm
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 April 2017
Great blend of simple and complex clients which offer great opportunity to learn and professional development.
Too much documentation and filling work these days because of risky environment and changing policies every day!
Pros
Professional development
Cons
First job out of university
Tax Librarian (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 April 2017
This was my first job out of university and it wasn't very challenging. I didn't enjoy the work environment and it was mainly male dominated with no room for advancement.
Pros
Cons
Lots
Risk Assessment Contractor
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 April 2017
Typical of a large CPA and consulting firm with a lot individuals trying to work their way to the top. As a contractor, I was left to do my work and not get involved in the politics.
Pros
Flexible work hours and locations.
Cons
Long hours, internal politics.
Collaborative environment
Manager - Consulting (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 April 2017
Opportunity to work with some of the brightest people and interesting projects. Foster innovation and an inclusive culture where everyone has the opportunity to thrive at the organization.
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 April 2017
Working at Deloitte has been a great learning experience. The fast-paced and dynamic work environment helps you develop unique skills. The individuals you work with are all highly motivated and very hardworking. In such an environment you never stop learning and developing as a professional. Additionally, you get the opportunity to work on clients across various industries while still having the opportunity to specialize in an area / industry of interest.
Excellent
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh21 March 2017
Everything is good. It's a great company to work with. You will love working in the office environment. It's really awesome. Very liberal and positive people with high knowledge and skills.
Healthy work culture.
Tax consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh11 March 2017
It was a good experience working with Deloitte. The most enjoyable part of the job were its shift timings starting from after-noon till 8 at the night. The company is employee friendly and it always works on giving maximum benefits to its employees.
Pros
Shift timings
Cons
Paid food.
Environnement agréable
Stage - adjointe administrative (Former Employee) –  Montréal-Ouest, QC10 March 2017
Le personnel accueillant et aidant. Ils m'ont donné une très belle opportunité pour pratiquer durant mon stage. Ils m'ont même demandé de travailler au sein de leur entreprise mais j'avais donné la parole â la SCHL pour commencer avec eux.
Pros
Ils m'ont aidé en me donnant du travail pour pratiquer mes connaissances aprises a l'ècole CSM
Cons
Aucune

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.