Good place to excel in your career.
Pros: stand up reward points for recognition on a good job done.
Cons: multi-task - phone discussion, responding to instant messaging and email all at one time!
- Thrived in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with interesting new challenges in the day.
- A determined and proactive assistant adept in managing busy calendars, coordinating international travel, organizing large-scale meetings and event planning.
- Provided support with a sense of urgency to anticipate the needs of senior-level executives. Collaborated effectively with senior officers and colleagues from diverse disciplines.
- Utilized strong technical, analytical, excellent literacy, time management, communication and decision-making skills.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic coupled with the knowledge of upholding confidentiality.
- Managed third-party vendors.
- Offered training new colleagues and shared best practices to team members.
- Acquired a large network of business colleagues.
- The hardest part of the job was procrastinating a deliverable due to thorough review of task at hand.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was acquiring a deeper knowledge of clients and their needs.