Dell
1,528 reviews

Dell Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
NA
Medicaid/Medicare Enrollment Trainer (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: na
Cons: na
i enjoyed working at Dell, they are a very friendly company.
Productive and fun
Computer Technician (Former Employee), arlington txJanuary 7, 2015
Typically I repair, troubleshoot, and replace damage computer chips(jlk flip-flop chips.... High density. It was a great enviroment, great co-workers....
The best job ever!
Production Associate (Former Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 6, 2015
Dell was a job to wake up to and just have a smile on my face... I've learned so much at this company... working as a team was a must... Communication was constant.. we had the best town hall meetings full of games and prizes... Best company outings for families... Miss that place..
Great company
Programmer Analyst IV (Former Employee), Austin, TexasJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: very talented people
Cons: layoff environment has you constantly looking over your shoulder
Dell was a great place to work and I learned so much while working there. There were deadlines to meet just like any other place but the people were great. The only downside was the continued layoff environment and not knowing if "you were next". I saw a lot of good people leave Dell after many years of hard work and that was certainly regrettable.
Productive and Fun place to work
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: cab facility
Cons: nothing as of now
its a beautiful place to learn and explore yourself via constant feedback from the managers and team leaders so that an individual can look forward to gain quick knowledge and use the same on his work.this kind of work environment will boost the metabolism in a better and enhanced way to go ahead in the carrer path.Training is the most enjoyable part in this organization as it helps us to know the things in a feel and touch way
Great place to work in the field. management is variable but mostly hands off. Empowerment is important . pay is good.
Sales Engineer Consultant / System Engineer (Former Employee), nationwideJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: good culture
Cons: very demanding
I worked there 14 years. Advancement was slow and political. pay was good but getting sparse. Travel was extensive. but that said i liked working there.
Very exiting place to work, always learning new things
Support Sr. Service Desk agent (Former Employee), Guadalajara, MexicoJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: great savings account and the management is great.
Cons: na comment
I loved working at Dell, I've learned so much coping with people and how to fix computers, software and even something simple as reset a password for a user. I can't say anything bad about Dell, I think my hardest day at the job is running late to lunch.
Best company to work with
Sr. Business Analyst - Dell Global Analytics (Former Employee), IndiaJanuary 4, 2015
Dell is one of the best companies to work with. Dell is about accepting diversity, being committed and above all focus on customer needs. Change has been the one constant thing about Dell and this keeps all of us working there adaptable to change and new ideas.
Good company to work for
Forklift Driver, Duties (Former Employee), IrelandJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: friendly work environment
Cons: long hours
My day would start at 8 am and finish at 8 pm, I worked 3 12 hour shifts, my supervisor was very nice and we got on well, all the people were very nice and friendly, the most enjoyable part of my job was loading the finished products onto the transport and seeing them leave.
Sales Leadership
Business Leader - Member Purchase Program (Former Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 2, 2015
Great place to work! Learned a ton with regards to business development, leadership and process improvement.
Fast paced, innovative work place with great talent
Director (Current Employee), Round Rock, TexasJanuary 2, 2015
Wonderful place to work if you like to work hard, compete, and collaborate. People are very friendly, driven, and smart. Lots of autonomy and freedom to create and learn. Best if you like change and challenge – there is little sitting still and always new opportunities and new challenges ahead.
Overall good place to work
Senior Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Bangalore, KADecember 30, 2014
Overall good place to work. Great culture. Good environment and provide great learning opportunity.
Customer Service Lead (Former Employee), Round Rock, TXDecember 30, 2014
Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KADecember 30, 2014
Very Process oriented Work place.
Good work Atmosphere.
Good Work Life Balance.
production tech
Production and Assembly Senior Technician (Former Employee), Lebanon, TNDecember 29, 2014
Working for Dell was a big dream for me because i love computers. When i finally got to work in the area i loved so much about the company my career took off. They are a great company to work for.
Encourage Work Life Balance
Senior Analyst (Current Employee), Bayan LepasDecember 26, 2014
Dell Management Encourage Work Life Balance. Management alway provide outside training to employees to grown by themselves.

Dell Management provide good enviroment to employees from them to work.

When I start worked at Dell, my previous AP Manager doshare their esperiance to me and alway support and stand with me to grown the teams.
Dell Inc, IT Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 20, 2014
Good Company
Project Leader Nola (Former Employee), Miami, FLDecember 18, 2014
Pros: too big
Cons: flexibility
The team concentrates in reaching the goals established by senior management.Good company to work for despite the size of it. Offers great flexibility.The hardest part is to reach goals with lack of innovations on their products as the competitiveness is very aggressive.
Great place to work with work life balance given priority.
Program Analyst(PMO Office) (Former Employee), Cyberjaya, M10December 17, 2014
Pros: travelling and studies enrollment
Cons: cafeteria
- No fixed working hours
- cross functional management
- availability to travel
- benefits
Dell
Inside Commercial Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 16, 2014
Great place to work, I had to relocate. Nothing bad here.Work as from 7am to when you met your quota. Management was great because all of the managers were in the same position to start, a sales rep. Hardest part was to hit 3month quota and stay consistent. But if you worked 'semi' hard, you could do it within 6-hours. Bonuses were great, and pay was perfect. No complaints. Wish I never left Nashville.

About Dell

Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end – Read more