Founded in 1953, Delcan is a multidisciplinary, engineering, planning, management and technology firm that provides systems and infrastructure solutions within the Rail and Transit, Roads and Highways, Structures, Water, Freight and ITS markets. As an award-winning company, Delcan has successfully contributed to key projects in more than 70 countries.
- Observes drilling and well installation programs
- Conducts soil, groundwater and surface water sampling/measurements
- Conducts private well surveys, pumping tests, and other hydrogeological methods of investigation
- Writes technical reports and proposals range of audiences and produces technical figures and tables
- Plans and coordinates field programs
- Manages QA/QC of field data
- Analysis of geology maps and cross sections
- Prepares of borehole records
- Analyzes pumping tests
- Interprets soil and water quality data with respect to contamination and compliance
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and skills:
- University degree in geoscience or environmental science with courses in hydrogeology
- 5+ years of progressive experience in environmental consulting
- Experience working on a wide variety of rough terrains in various types of weather and respect of safety protocols
- Familiarity with common instrumentation
- Registered (or ability to soon become registered) member of the APGO
- A valid Ontario driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Applied knowledge of Ontario environmental Acts and Regulations
- Intermediate use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook, and experience with specialized hydrogeological software
- Experience with AutoCAD considered an asset
Compensation and Benefits:
Delcan offers industry competitive compensation and benefits package. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Plesae apply at www.delcancareers.com
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 1953, Delcan is a multidisciplinary, engineering, planning, management and technology firm that provides...