Delcan has grown and prospered from the skills, innovation and dedication of exceptional people. Today, as always, we seek the best talent to build on our 60-year success story. In return, Delcan’s employees enjoy challenging work with community impact, opportunities for career advancement, competitive compensation, and a value system of work/life balance. Named as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, we invite you to explore the possibilities of joining Delcan, as we push forward to continued growth as a world leader in the consulting engineering field.
Delcan Corporation is a dynamic multi-disciplinary engineering firm providing systems and infrastructure solutions in three primary areas: Transportation, Water and Information Technology. Since our inception 60 years ago, Delcan has contributed our award-winning integrated services to key projects in over 70 countries around the world with outstanding success.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and skills:
- Diploma as a Civil Engineering Technologist
- Interest in design of municipal roads and highways
- Coordination of utilities and assessment of relocation strategies
- Design/drafting using Civil 3D
- Eligible for registration with OACETT
- The desire to work on multi-disciplinary teams
- Preparation of engineering reports and proposals
- Previous experience in the inspection and/or construction of municipal roads or highways would be an asset
- Good analytical skills and both oral and written communication skills
Compensation & Benefits:
Delcan offers industry competitive compensation and benefits package. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted. Delcan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Status: Full Time
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Start Date: April 29, 2013 (Negotiable)
For more information about Delcan, please visit our website at www.delcan.com.
Please submit resume to:
540 Bingemans Centre Drive, Suite 101
Kitchener, Ontario N2B 3X9