Delaware North Companies

Delaware North Companies Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun place to work
Dishwasher (Current Employee), Arlington, TXMay 13, 2014
Pros: free lunch, being able to eat whatever the restaurant offers
Cons: nothing
a typical day at work is to wash all pots and pans, dishes and silverware, sweep and mop kitchen at the end of the day.
I have learned to work with different personalities of people, I have learn to prepare some foods, I have learned to enjoy work at all times even when Im most tired.

The hardest part of my job is to work 10 to 12 hours shift and to – more... get out at 4: 00 am.
the most enjoyable part of this job is to work with other people, being able to assist those who nneds help with kitchen duties – less
Fun
Counter Worker (part-time) (Former Employee), East Rutherford, NJMay 10, 2014
A typical day is just non-stop cooking and serving. On your lunch break you get to enjoy the event that is partaking in the stadium. Hardest part is cleaning up.
cash customers out
CASHIER (Former Employee), buffalo nyMay 7, 2014
Pros: exciting atmosphere
Cons: micro managers
excellent customer service,polite and calm with customers
if you love working with children this isthe job for you
Cash/ Inventory Lead (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 7, 2014
I loved working with children just really stressful. if fulltime was available I would go back to this place of work
Good company policies
Manager (Former Employee), fort lauderdale international airportMay 5, 2014
Pros: well organized
Cons: only sees bottom line
The company had good benefits and was fast paced
with lots of team work.
Productive, hardworking workers
Retail - Vendor (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 29, 2014
A company that really knows how to treat their employees and provide great service one customer at a time.
Fast-Paced working environment with great networking opportunities
Stand Attendant/Cashier (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 27, 2014
Pros: free lunches, diversity
Cons: short breaks and unpredictable hours
Working here taught me a lot about handling many different types of people. I encountered guests from all over the country as well as international guests. Sometimes, I encountered famous guests, which is always rewarding.
Well organized, fantastic management (Sous Chefs)
Garde Manger (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 24, 2014
Pros: good working enviroment
Cons: long hours, low pay
Worked at one of the locations in Charlotte, NC. The Sous Chefs and Executive Chef were caring (though still tough and held very high standards) and well organized. Through even the craziest and busiest times, stayed well composed.
Very Unorganized Company
Cook (Former Employee), Romulus, MIApril 23, 2014
Pros: they give you $10 to eat with everyday
Cons: unorganized
They just through you to the wolves. I had to try and learn 3 different menus with over 20 items on each and 3 different kitchens in a weekend. You always have to try an find a manager because their all over the place. I didn't even get a clock in -out card til my last day which messed up my check.
Great part-time job
Seat Vendor (Current Employee), minneapolis mnApril 11, 2014
Fun and fast-paced job. Great for part-time work. Fun environment. Commission pay.
productive & fun workplace, great management with nice people to work with
SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNApril 8, 2014
Nice place to work, good benefits. Great warehouse manager
fun working atmosphere but I must pay attention to details
Suites Checker (Current Employee), E Rutherford, NJApril 1, 2014
Pros: we get family meals and awards for our hard work
Cons: only seasonal we are not offered health care coverage no retirement.
I love my job because I get to meet all types of people from all over the world and not many people get to do that at work. I can have fun while providing the best customer service possible. Its up to me to impress our guests so that they will come back and visit our establishment. The majority of my co-workers are seasoned workers like myself and we – more... all use teamwork and the help of our management staff to get through hectic days at work. – less
fun place to work
Cook Supervisor (Current Employee), Baltimore, MarylandMarch 22, 2014
A fun place to work get to meet new and exciting people from all over the world everyday!!! Teamwork and career building is something this company values.
Productive and enjoyed working with other people in my area.
Pastry Chef (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 21, 2014
A typical is normally very busy, especially if it was a game day. We would get to work between 6am - 7am. Had to write up a prep list and get our numbers from the chef for the day. During the day I would bake and get things ready for the evening. Sometimes things would pop up and would make things on the fly. The most enjoyable part of my job was making – more... desserts for special events. – less
really a nice place
Cashier (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 17, 2014
Pros: benefit, great work environment, free bus pass
Cons: no travel work
It was really a pleasure to work where all employees are treated equal and have the same level of opportunity.
Food and Beverage Company with great advancement opportunities
Executive Sous Chef (Current Employee), Seattle, WAMarch 13, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits packages
Cons: loads of work hours
Delaware North Companies is an amazing company to work for with excellent advancement opportunities.
worse expiriance ever
Restaurant Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 11, 2014
Pros: learning expiriance
went with the impression of working 40 hours a week first to weeks I did then it went down to 35hrs and after two months I worked two moths straight 2 day a week I work graveyard shifts for the company with regular pay because the city was going to work at the restaurants doing fire alarm repairs and also when we had movie shoots and all those times – more... they paid me regular pay I took a class to teach guest path for the company to all the new hires and still my pay was the same they take advantage of their supervisors and their managers and even when you go above and beyond for the company – less
same
BANQUETS AND FOOD COURT KITCHEN SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Durant OKMarch 4, 2014
Banquets supervisor, head of all caterings in establishment.
Fast paced
Hospitality Casual position (Former Employee), Wembley, ENGMarch 1, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
Ideal for students, irregular shifts. Employed by Delaware North Companies though the majority of shifts will go to agency staff.
Previously worked in the catering industry, therefore managed to brush up skills in hospitality front of house positions. Typical day consists of polishing cutlery, laying tables. If book for an event, table service to a – more... high standard and bar work.
The management staff are friendly and very helpful. This is not a difficult job as most duties are briefed, if you are know the the management you will be required to work on your initiative. – less
Great fringe benefits; meeting celebrities.
Cashier (Former Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: free lunches, union, great customers.
Cons: non union management, overnight shift
Great pay, excellent benefits, fellow employees great to work with. Management needs to learn communication skills.

About Delaware North Companies

A global leader in hospitality and food service, Delaware North Companies, Inc. is one of the largest privately held companies – Read more

Delaware North Companies Photos